SoG Tava wrote:

Best place to lvl Postgame ? cause grinding the E4 is kinda boring :(
That three star restaurant got my Zangoose to level 100 from 91 :/
I also got like 200k from doing it too.

btw: what type safari am I?
Professor Prinny

SoG Tava wrote:

There's the 3 star Restaurant and personally I wouldn't recommend it until you have 500k Poke Dollars you wouldn't mind spending is the Sushi High Roller Restaurant.

Rorona wrote:

btw: what type safari am I?
You're Normal type.

Also I'm curious as to what my Safari type is too.
Neroh
Not sure if trading and stuff should be posted in this thread, but...

Anyone here have a foreign Honedge? Looking for one so I can breed with increased shiny chance.

Any Pokémon anyone is looking for in particular?
Sapphiire_old_1

Nerohkun wrote:

Anyone here have a foreign Honedge? Looking for one so I can breed with increased shiny chance.

This is the General pokemon x and y thread so u are at the right place :)
Neroh

SoG Tava wrote:

Nerohkun wrote:

This is the General pokemon x and y thread so u are at the right place :)
Goooooood, kinda new to the forums so didn't want to make a bad start xD
Rorona

Professor Prinny wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

There's the 3 star Restaurant and personally I wouldn't recommend it until you have 500k Poke Dollars you wouldn't mind spending is the Sushi High Roller Restaurant.
You only really need 100k, because you can sell the mushrooms you get for like 12500 each or something. I got 23 from the only time I did it. Also, that's not counting the money you get from the battles.
Professor Prinny

Rorona wrote:

Professor Prinny wrote:

You only really need 100k, because you can sell the mushrooms you get for like 12500 each or something. I got 23 from the only time I did it. Also, that's not counting the money you get from the battles.
Oh wait I need to rephrase that: It's the Sushi High roller restaurant that's 500k.

*Facepalm* for not reading my own sentences.
Neroh
Not sure if this has been posted in here already..
but.. there are images of each new Pokémon in shiny form in this article personally I think a lot of them look so much cooler.
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

TCG, go to the pokemon general thread. this thread is more for the video game :p
then why you didnt put in the title "only VG"?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Professor Prinny wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Rorona wrote:

IIRC, the mushrooms only give 6,5k each and you'll get approx 20 of them including the 2-3 battles with the owner of that restaurant, equiped with any cash multiplies you'll gain around 20k each battle (or 10k, can't remember strictly anymore). So there's still more profit to gain there.

and welp, the Sushi thing really is just a challenge because you'll only get around 10-15 nuggets, I mean regardless how many you'll get... in the end you'd paid 500k and it's a loss of around 150-200k for me just to dine at that restaurant.

TL;DR: 3-star restaurant is better than the 2-star one in terms of grinding potential of money and exp than the sushi bar

Also, got an shiny vanilite yesterday, super happy about it :D
Trash Boat

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

IIRC, the mushrooms only give 6,5k each and you'll get approx 20 of them including the 2-3 battles with the owner of that restaurant, equiped with any cash multiplies you'll gain around 20k each battle (or 10k, can't remember strictly anymore). So there's still more profit to gain there.

and welp, the Sushi thing really is just a challenge because you'll only get around 10-15 nuggets, I mean regardless how many you'll get... in the end you'd paid 500k and it's a loss of around 150-200k for me just to dine at that restaurant.

TL;DR: 3-star restaurant is better than the 2-star one in terms of grinding potential of money and exp than the sushi bar

Also, got an shiny vanilite yesterday, super happy about it :D
enjoy your icecream. lol
Neroh
enjoy your icecream. lol
^

nice grab though :D

EDIT: My friend code is 3351-4739-8559 if anyone wants to play :)
Boomkin_old_1

Nerohkun wrote:

enjoy your icecream. lol
^

ill add you soon :)
Jinxy
Azure's Mawile + Japanese Zoroark = Too many eggs

Wonder Trade gon get flooded with L1 Careful Mawiles soon

I'm not sure if Careful's the best, though. I chose it to help boost SpD a little more, though Impish to boost Def even further or Adamant to just make Huge Power Mega Mawile hit like 10 trucks.

EDIT3: Found one with perfect Atk IVs, two with perfect speed IVs, and all with abysmal SpDef. Darn.
Zerostarry
ugh, I actually really empathize with mc + Shauna's relationship

when she wants to trade at the end of the game, I actually gave her a pokemon I spent time with instead of trash. What's happening to me.
La Volpe

Nerohkun wrote:

enjoy your icecream. lol
^

I added you. My FC is on the first page, first post. :)
NoHitter

Princess wrote:

when she wants to trade at the end of the game, I actually gave her a pokemon I spent time with instead of trash. What's happening to me.
We're one step closer to a Pokemon game with dating sim like features :D (like Harvest Moon)
Rorona
Anyone know where to find the Absolite?

I want an Absol with wings.
Azure_Kite
Gotta finish the game, then fight in the Battle Maison in Kiloude City at least once.

Then, go to the very north of Kiloude City, and Serena/Calem will be there. Fight them, and win, and they will give you Absolite as well as telling you to go to that town with the massive Sundial.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Princess wrote:

Do you remember the pokemon you gave at Anistar City to an old man?
Did you finished the game and checked there? He'll give you an Comet Shard that you can sell for 15.000pd & the pokemon you gave to him.

Truth: (spoiler)
He won't be there because he passed away- but instead of his place there will be an pokeball containing your pokemon that you gave him.
I felt like an idiot giving him an pidgey called "Ape" but at the same time... I kinda was feeling happy that an pidgey gets more (virtual) attention from an old, lonely guy than me.
That small event made me feel so much more to that pidgey that i don't wanna (wonder) trade it away or even release it ):
bringing it so far that i'd maxed friendship with that pidgey :c

So many feels to know that Pokemon actually has an part in it where you very well know, that an actual character "died" whom you entrusted one of your pokemons to them.
That house will be standing empty, forever.
Rorona
Can someone who's not finished the game confirm that you can catch Zygarde before beating the Elite 4?

It's located at Terminus Cave.
I totally see a Pokemon Z coming out because Zygarde is an optional Legendary who really fits in with the XYZ concept.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Rorona wrote:

Can someone who's not finished the game confirm that you can catch Zygarde before beating the Elite 4?

It's located at Terminus Cave.
I totally see a Pokemon Z coming out because Zygarde is an optional Legendary who really fits in with the XYZ concept.
No, you can't enter that section before beating the E4.
I've tried to enter that section before beating the E4 but it requires for you to be the champ... like 20% of the caves (expanded areas) and things there is ingame.

Instead of Pokemon Z, they could do an remake of Ruby & Sapphire since the technology and pokemons are so far advanced, it'll surely look and feel good.
Not to mention how often Hoenn and fellow peoples/pokemons/locations are mentioned in X/Y.
Sapphiire_old_1
also add me please need them safari zone's my friend code is : 3153-4635-2871 send me a message with yours ore post it here
Azure_Kite
Just add everyone from the first post :P

Added you
Sapphiire_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

Added you

yeah i am kinda doing that now :p , thanks :)
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Azure_Kite wrote:

i should really check to make sure it's up to date. cause i'm pretty sure it isn't :(
NotEvenDoomMusic

deadbeat wrote:

i should really check to make sure it's up to date. cause i'm pretty sure it isn't :(
3110-4584-9113

add mine too while you're at it deadbeat (and thanks a bunch for doing it) c:
will add everyone in post #1 when i wake up again.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
hopefully that's everyone. i'll add mine up there at some point soon. gotta wait for 3DS to charge ;__;
Sapphiire_old_1

deadbeat wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Also i know it would be a lot of work but if we could see what pokemon we can get next to the friend code

Example: 7825-6458-4123 Fire type : Magmar, vulpix, chandelure

Note : the friend code is not real
Jinxy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Do you remember the pokemon you gave at Anistar City to an old man?
Did you finished the game and checked there? He'll give you an Comet Shard that you can sell for 15.000pd & the pokemon you gave to him.

Truth: (spoiler)
He won't be there because he passed away- but instead of his place there will be an pokeball containing your pokemon that you gave him.
I felt like an idiot giving him an pidgey called "Ape" but at the same time... I kinda was feeling happy that an pidgey gets more (virtual) attention from an old, lonely guy than me.
That small event made me feel so much more to that pidgey that i don't wanna (wonder) trade it away or even release it ):
bringing it so far that i'd maxed friendship with that pidgey :c

So many feels to know that Pokemon actually has an part in it where you very well know, that an actual character "died" whom you entrusted one of your pokemons to them.
That house will be standing empty, forever.
Oh. I didn't give him anyone. I am a terrible person.

Hatched a Mawile with excellent HP and SpA, 30 Atk and 31 Spd IVs.

The most important stats, Def and SpD? 14 and 0

In other news, I now have like 2 boxes of Wonder Traded pokemon. Lottery and Matsuda Method here I come
Topic Starter
deadbeat

SoG Tava wrote:

Also i know it would be a lot of work but if we could see what pokemon we can get next to the friend code

Example: 7825-6458-4123 Fire type : Magmar, vulpix, chandelure

Note : the friend code is not real
if i add anything next to the friend codes, it would be the safari type

Azure_Kite wrote:

Volpe: Normal Type Safari
Jinx: Normal Type Safari
Lanturn: Electric Type Safari
Paladin: Psychic Type Safari
deadbeat: Water Type Safari
Soaprman: Flying Type Safari
Blazevoir: Flying Type Safari
Azure_Kite
I use the following Format on the Warframe Forums:

Warframe Name | Pokemon Name : Friend Code | (type) pokemon

Seems to work out pretty well.
Azure_Kyte | Azure : 5026-4486-1434 | (Ground) Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ok, azure's kinda convinced me that it's worth while adding more info the the OP
format will be as follows
osu! name | pokemon name | FC | pokemon type - a,b,c

you can either post the info here, or just pm me the info and i'll add it to the OP. either or works
Jinxy
Battle Points are hilariously easy to get in the Battle Institute. If you don't suck, you're almost guaranteed to get 9 BP for 5 battles. Hell, you could forfeit all 5 battles and they still give you 3 BP for getting 0 points!

EDIT: Beating 3 and forfeiting 2 seems to be the most efficient way I've found so far to get Super and 9 BP.
Audiodelus
Hm,after hearing the champions battle music a few more times, I feel that it's somewhat underwhelming. Cynthia's was far more impressive. I even prefer Iris's over it, even though her's is still a bit... bright and not serious sounding.

Audiodelus | Vert | 0817-5179-6813 | [Sunkern|Swadloon|Gogoat] (someone would have to check mine, sorry.)

Going into the safari to catch a few, will list some peoples Pokemon here.[Sorry, if someone did this already, might as well post it while i go catching.]

Osu Name | 3DS Username | Type | [Pokemon]
Lanturn| Lanturn | Electric | [Emolga, Helioptile]
Professor Prinny | Dane| Psychic | [Abra,Espurr,Girafarig]
Rorona | Frixell| Normal | [Audino, Dunsparce]
Soaprman | Soapr | Flying | [Tranquill, Doduo]
Jinxy | Jinxy | Normal | [Minccino, Chansey!, Aipom]
SoG Tava | Sandy|Poison [Seviper|Ariados|Drapion]
Paladin | Paladin | Psychic | [Sigilyph, Abra]
NotEvenDoomMusic |'dash| Bug | [Butterfree, Illumise, Pinsir!]
EternalGlory | Roy| Bug | [Beautifly, Ledyba]
Norzbi | Norzbi | Rock | [Dwebble, Onix]
Azure_Kite | Nin★Azure | Ground [Sandshrew|Dugtrio|Palpitoad]
Audiodelus | Audio | Grass | [Sunkern|Swadloon|Gogoat]
Nerohkun | Matt | Poison | [Seviper|Garbador|Whirlipede]
Lach | Mang | Ground | [Camerupt, Phanpy]

Woohoo, cheers NEDM~
Yay for Azure_Kite for the google doc!
edit: wtf am I doing mistaking bold for spoiler, even though its not that much of a spoiler.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i wish i could input all this info into a table then add it to the OP :<
ah the limitations of being at work. anyway, updated the list some what. no idea who people like 'dash and Frixell are :<
NotEvenDoomMusic

Audiodelus wrote:

Hm,after hearing the champions battle music a few more times, I feel that it's somewhat underwhelming. Cynthia's was far more impressive. I even prefer Iris's over it, even though her's is still a bit... bright and not serious sounding.

Audiodelus | Vert | 0817-5179-6813 | ??? (someone would have to check mine, sorry.)

Going into the safari to catch a few, will list some peoples Pokemon here.[Sorry, if someone did this already, might as well post it while i go catching.]
Lanturn : Electric [Emolga, Helioptile]
Dane: Psychic [Abra,??,??]
Frixell: Normal
Soapr : Water
Jinxy : Normal
Goomy : Fairy
Sandy: Poison [Seviper|Ariados|Drapion]
Paladin: Psychic
'dash: Bug
Roy: Bug
Norzbi: Rock
Nin★Azure: Ground [Sandshrew|Dugtrio|Palpitoad]

edit: wtf am I doing mistaking bold for spoiler, even though its not that much of a spoiler.
Your type is Grass that would make:
Vert: Grass [Sunkern|Swadloon|Gogoat]

'dash is me, so yeah, good to know that my friend safari is bug type, i hate that type so much :/
Here's something to add though:
Matt: Poison [Seviper|Garbador|Whirlipede]
Topic Starter
deadbeat

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

and who is this?
i only have like 2 people added on pokemon at the moment and i can't add anyone right now even if i wanted to. if you're going to post for other people, please include their osu! name as well :(
NotEvenDoomMusic

deadbeat wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

and who is this?
i only have like 2 people added on pokemon at the moment and i can't add anyone right now even if i wanted to. if you're going to post for other people, please include their osu! name as well :(
Matt is Nerohkun
just in case nobody got him yet in their friend safaris.
Azure_Kite
If it's using Nin*Azure, then it's the 3DS Username that's recorded, and not the Pokemon name. Sorry!

Audiodelus, I assume you're Audio on your 3DS?

Audio: Grass [Sunkern, Swadloon, Gogoat]
show more