forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite

Paladin wrote:

Looking for Chespin and bulbasaur egg will trade froakie and something for them

I can get you Chespin and Bulbasaur, but if you chose Froakie as a starter Shauna will trade you a Chespin for ANYTHING after you beat the Elite Four.

EDIT: Oh, right. It's the opposite element. Azure Derp'd
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

Paladin wrote:

Looking for Chespin and bulbasaur egg will trade froakie and something for them

I can get you Chespin and Bulbasaur, but if you chose Froakie as a starter Shauna will trade you a Chespin for ANYTHING after you beat the Elite Four.
she gave me a fennekin :P i would be grateful if you can get me a chespin and bulbasaur what do you want in return :)
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I derped hard.

A Fennekin would be awesome! I already have the three Kanto Starters, but anything will do
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

Yeah, I derped hard.

A Fennekin would be awesome! I already have the three Kanto Starters, but anything will do
just finishing pokemon league again ill make a fennekin egg for you after it then send a trade request
Azure_Kite
You can trade eggs outright, can't you?

I'm just making Venusaur have babies now.
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

You can trade eggs outright, can't you?

I'm just making Venusaur have babies now.
yeah you can trade eggs :)
Azure_Kite
Ready when you are :D
Rorona
Wait, you can turn off the EXP Share?

Well.
Azure_Kite
Yeah? It says so when it's given to you ._.
Jinxy
Did a wonder trade, traded with a guy with the exact same name as me o_o

An extra Eevee for a Budew. Meh, good for collecting trainer IDs.

EDIT: TRADED AN EXTRA TRAPINCH FOR JAPANESE ZOROARK

EDIT2: where in hell is the stupid lysandre lab

EDIT3: fucking finally I was looking for a lab and not a cafe
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Did a wonder trade, traded with a guy with the exact same name as me o_o

An extra Eevee for a Budew. Meh, good for collecting trainer IDs.

EDIT: TRADED AN EXTRA TRAPINCH FOR JAPANESE ZOROARK

EDIT2: where in hell is the stupid lysandre lab

EDIT3: fucking finally I was looking for a lab and not a cafe
Wonder trade is really annoying though :/
I mean I've gotten pokemon you can only find in X, but really, people only shove low level pokemon that are easy to catch in.
Moriya Suwako

EternalGlory wrote:

FC: 5069 - 4784 - 5631

Will also add any previous and upcomming friend codes in this thread
I will add you tonight. :)
rust45
I've been making attempts to make it nicer for the people that trade on it. I'll usually throw in a random good-ish pokemon with a decent nickname for people. Reason for the nickname is that I got a nicknamed Espurr and it's now part of my team just because I like using the guy's pokemon with something more personal to it. (That and the exp boost is nice too :P)
Rorona
I've gotten about 5 Flabébé's. Understandable, I detest their design too, but really people.
Jinxy
God why can't the four enemy admins in front of Tree!Xerneas just pool their god damn pokemon so I can destroy them all faster

EDIT: ...I critcaptured Xerneas.
Audiodelus
Just evolved my Eevee into Sylveon, the requirements being max affection and leveling up and learning(?) a fairy move. I can confirm that learning the fairy move from the Move Reminder and just leveling up will trigger the evolution, which makes me wonder if the pre-requisite was learning a fairy move, or knowing one. I suppose in this case it's the same though.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I know that feel. Sitting in front of Yveltal took so long because HURR DURR IN THIS GAME WE CAN'T FIGHT 2 ON 1. Goddamn Serena/Calem. Get your shit together. I'm clearly a God. I can take all four of them at once. Stop getting in my way with your crappy Meowstic.
Jinxy
Oh god, completely agree, fuck that meowstic. Stop bringing an underleveled Psychic type when you know the opponent rolls with a shit ton of Dark ffs
Audiodelus
Oh gee, that stunfisk balloon in EV training. Those balls should be illegal.

You can get elemental stones from 'secret super training'' EV training levels using a max-Ev'd pokemon. Fire, Water,Shiny and Grass stones so far.
Lanturn

SoG Tava wrote:

Yeah Most of the times i cant even play with my blaziken cause he lvl so fast that i need to w8 cause i dont have the badge to control him yet

My Doublade just hit 75 and I'm not even out of Victory Road yet. I haven't been training either, so I know what you mean. Game is too nice for exp without trying.

Updated my friends list to have everyone... Going to start breeding when I get off work later today.. so look forward to baby Fennekin/Bulbasaur/Noibat.. and probably lots of the other 150+ Pokémon I've caught so far... only 550+ to go!

Audiodelus wrote:

Oh gee, that stunfisk balloon in EV training. Those balls should be illegal.

You can get elemental stones from 'secret super training'' EV training levels using a max-Ev'd pokemon. Fire, Water,Shiny and Grass stones so far.
ahh right.. I need to get an Adamant Honedge to EV train.. plus I need extra dusk stones. I was waiting for the stone shop in Lumiose City to get them but I guess EV super training is where the special stones come from.
Anhedonia
anyone know where the move tutors are located or where to get bounce on Gyrados?
Audiodelus
Listed under the city using map interface or fly.
Move Tutor is in Laverre City and Move Reminder/Deleter in Dendemillle Town. Not sure about bounce.
Professor Prinny
Can someone send me a Capture power O-Power? I'm about to go for one of the legendaries while my Pokemon aren't ridiculously overpowered.

Edit: Nvm, just caught it.
Azure_Kite
By the way, has anyone linked their games via Game Sync yet?
Professor Prinny
Yeah I have before the Global Link went into maintenance.

Also for those who missed their chance with the Snorlax, it re-spawns.
La Volpe
I found a lucky egg, helps alot with grinding. :D
Professor Prinny
For those hunting one of the legendary bird trio, you have to keep encountering them on the field till they flee to cave in Azure Bay.
La Volpe
God damn I need more friends for the Safari thing. Most of my friends are Normal type safari. :(
Boomkin_old_1

La Volpe wrote:

God damn I need more friends for the Safari thing. Most of my friends are Normal type safari. :(
feel free to add me
Soaprman
I updated my friend roster with any codes posted since last time I updated my friend roster with any codes posted. If your code is among those any codes posted and I'm not showing up on your list, feel free to pester me in some other way to get me to add you.

This confuses the target.
Ekaru

Azure_Kite wrote:

I'm thinking of making a list of the pokemon that appear in people's Friend Safari's since they apparently stay the same over different games. So far I've gotten a Charmeleon, Kecleon, and a Wartortle from them :D
If someone here has Ditto in their Safari let us know because then we can farm Ditto with at least 2 max IVs.
Rorona
So much backtracking after you get Waterfall DX

ALSO: Anyone have Feebas information yet?
I mean none were up on the GTS last time I checked.

EDIT: If you want to get into the Lumiose City Boutique, I did the hotel jobs and they let me in.

Edit 2: They put A LOT of work into the Elite 4.
Jinxy

Rorona wrote:

EDIT: If you want to get into the Lumiose City Boutique, I did the hotel jobs and they let me in.
I think there's no fixed method which you can take to get instant access, but I found this nice picture from a gamestop guide I think. http://i.imgur.com/qcRZPpJ.jpg
Azure_Kite

Ekaru wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

I'm thinking of making a list of the pokemon that appear in people's Friend Safari's since they apparently stay the same over different games. So far I've gotten a Charmeleon, Kecleon, and a Wartortle from them :D
If someone here has Ditto in their Safari let us know because then we can farm Ditto with at least 2 max IVs.
So far nobody in the list that's added me has a Ditto Normal setup, although it might be nice if people could say what their Pokemon Y/3DS name is, as I find it hard to tell which is which if they differ from their current names.
Jinxy
While fighting in Victory Road, I have come to the conclusion that my entire team save Delphox and Florges is complete shit

yes even the lucario

Went in with L60s and it blew my entire healing beverage stock. Christ.
Lach

Jinxy wrote:

While fighting in Victory Road, I have come to the conclusion that my entire team save Delphox and Florges is complete shit

yes even the lucario

Went in with L60s and it blew my entire healing beverage stock. Christ.
Wild pokemon/starters/whatever almost always roll shitty IV and have random EV spread from battling
Jinxy
Lucario and Delphox are ev super-trained

My team:

Fucking boss: Delphox, Florges
Ugh-ish, slightly redeemable: Lucario, Golduck
Not so good: Vespiquen
WHY THE FUCK DID I CHOOSE THIS GUY: Tyrantum

I'm really regretting not getting Amaura.
Azure_Kite
My party at that point consisted of Blaziken, Lucario, Yveltal, Vivillon, Pikachu and Sigiliph. All mid-60's except for Sigiliph and Yveltal, as they were put in much later and I used Sigiliph as my Flywhore.
Lanturn
My team at the end of the game...

Doublade
Delphox
Lanturn (Big surprise?)
(Mega) Aerodactyl
(Mega) Venusaur
Noivern

Beat the game.. now farming for the rest of the Pokedex.. had something like 210-230 last time I checked :D
Audiodelus
My team by the end consisted of Delphox, Mega Blaziken, Vaporeon and Jolteon, some under-leveled bird for fly and something else for other HM's. Kinda breezed through everything just because variety. Working on the rest of my Eevee's now, I love them so much.

I evolved one at 1am and it became a Espeon. Geh. Missed out on the Umbreon by 1 hour I guess.
Anyone know where substitute TM? (If there is one.) Online sources didn't help me much, or i'm useless.

Edit: Anistar City Pokémon Center- girl gives different TM each day. One of them is substitute.
show more