forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
You can find Ditto in the Pokemon Village, if anyone needs them for Daycare Harem.

I'm thinking of making a list of the pokemon that appear in people's Friend Safari's since they apparently stay the same over different games. So far I've gotten a Charmeleon, Kecleon, and a Wartortle from them :D

Jinxy wrote:

I am so confused by Goomy

What the fuck is it and why is it dragon type
It's a reference to Brachydios in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. It's a wyvern that has Slime it licks onto it's stubby arms, that explodes over time.
NotEvenDoomMusic
German name for Noibat and Noivern is extremely unusual for an pokemon.

Noibat = eF-eM
Noivern = UHaFnir (with a lot of imagination it sounds like Hugh Hefner)

not even kidding.
Laharl

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

German name for Noibat and Noivern is extremely unusual for an pokemon.

Noibat = eF-eM
Noivern = UHaFnir (with a lot of imagination it sounds like Hugh Hefner)

not even kidding.
Yeah, the german names often do sound very shitty.
Professor Prinny

Jinxy wrote:

I am so confused by Goomy

What the fuck is it and why is it dragon type
Evolve it and you'll understand to some extent.
Boomkin_old_1
anyone able to trade with me so i can get a alakazam would really appreciate it
Rorona
I'm absolutely overleveling everything. I'm 50, while trainer pokemon are high 30s.

No grinding, nothing special.
Laharl

Rorona wrote:

I'm absolutely overleveling everything. I'm 50, while trainer pokemon are high 30s.

Using the EXP Share?
Audiodelus
Even with exp share and nothing special, even skipping some trainers at times my "main" was about 15-20 levels higher than the trainer, the rest of my party matching the trainers. It's awfully... smooth? Not sure how I feel about it.
Sapphiire_old_1

Laharl wrote:

Rorona wrote:

Using the EXP Share?

Yeah Most of the times i cant even play with my blaziken cause he lvl so fast that i need to w8 cause i dont have the badge to control him yet
Laharl

SoG Tava wrote:

Yeah Most of the times i cant even play with my blaziken cause he lvl so fast that i need to w8 cause i dont have the badge to control him yet
Yup, I had the same problem with some kind of dinosaur (it's the dragon/rock one, don't know the name D: ) until I turned off the EXP Share.
Back to the good old times.
Norbi
While I still don't own any of the 6th generation games, I've ordered it, and hopefully will get it this week, so I'm giving out my 3DS friend code:

0533-5203-1609

I've already added most of you, so yeah...

Also, leaving this here, just in case: WARNING: Do NOT Save Outside in Lumiose City!
Boomkin_old_1
Looking for Chespin and bulbasaur egg will trade froakie and something for them
NotEvenDoomMusic

Norbi wrote:

Also, leaving this here, just in case: WARNING: Do NOT Save Outside in Lumiose City!
This can be fixed by turning off your 3DS, removing the SD card and then starting up Pokemon X/Y as you usually would do.
Just in case people already are frustrated over that issue.

Hope it'll get fixed soon.
Azure_Kite

Paladin wrote:

I can get you Chespin and Bulbasaur, but if you chose Froakie as a starter Shauna will trade you a Chespin for ANYTHING after you beat the Elite Four.

EDIT: Oh, right. It's the opposite element. Azure Derp'd
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

Paladin wrote:

I can get you Chespin and Bulbasaur, but if you chose Froakie as a starter Shauna will trade you a Chespin for ANYTHING after you beat the Elite Four.
she gave me a fennekin :P i would be grateful if you can get me a chespin and bulbasaur what do you want in return :)
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I derped hard.

A Fennekin would be awesome! I already have the three Kanto Starters, but anything will do
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

Yeah, I derped hard.

A Fennekin would be awesome! I already have the three Kanto Starters, but anything will do
just finishing pokemon league again ill make a fennekin egg for you after it then send a trade request
Azure_Kite
You can trade eggs outright, can't you?

I'm just making Venusaur have babies now.
Boomkin_old_1

Azure_Kite wrote:

You can trade eggs outright, can't you?

I'm just making Venusaur have babies now.
yeah you can trade eggs :)
Azure_Kite
Ready when you are :D
Rorona
Wait, you can turn off the EXP Share?

Well.
Azure_Kite
Yeah? It says so when it's given to you ._.
Jinxy
Did a wonder trade, traded with a guy with the exact same name as me o_o

An extra Eevee for a Budew. Meh, good for collecting trainer IDs.

EDIT: TRADED AN EXTRA TRAPINCH FOR JAPANESE ZOROARK

EDIT2: where in hell is the stupid lysandre lab

EDIT3: fucking finally I was looking for a lab and not a cafe
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Did a wonder trade, traded with a guy with the exact same name as me o_o

An extra Eevee for a Budew. Meh, good for collecting trainer IDs.

EDIT: TRADED AN EXTRA TRAPINCH FOR JAPANESE ZOROARK

EDIT2: where in hell is the stupid lysandre lab

EDIT3: fucking finally I was looking for a lab and not a cafe
Wonder trade is really annoying though :/
I mean I've gotten pokemon you can only find in X, but really, people only shove low level pokemon that are easy to catch in.
Moriya Suwako

EternalGlory wrote:

FC: 5069 - 4784 - 5631

Will also add any previous and upcomming friend codes in this thread
I will add you tonight. :)
rust45
I've been making attempts to make it nicer for the people that trade on it. I'll usually throw in a random good-ish pokemon with a decent nickname for people. Reason for the nickname is that I got a nicknamed Espurr and it's now part of my team just because I like using the guy's pokemon with something more personal to it. (That and the exp boost is nice too :P)
Rorona
I've gotten about 5 Flabébé's. Understandable, I detest their design too, but really people.
Jinxy
God why can't the four enemy admins in front of Tree!Xerneas just pool their god damn pokemon so I can destroy them all faster

EDIT: ...I critcaptured Xerneas.
Audiodelus
Just evolved my Eevee into Sylveon, the requirements being max affection and leveling up and learning(?) a fairy move. I can confirm that learning the fairy move from the Move Reminder and just leveling up will trigger the evolution, which makes me wonder if the pre-requisite was learning a fairy move, or knowing one. I suppose in this case it's the same though.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I know that feel. Sitting in front of Yveltal took so long because HURR DURR IN THIS GAME WE CAN'T FIGHT 2 ON 1. Goddamn Serena/Calem. Get your shit together. I'm clearly a God. I can take all four of them at once. Stop getting in my way with your crappy Meowstic.
Jinxy
Oh god, completely agree, fuck that meowstic. Stop bringing an underleveled Psychic type when you know the opponent rolls with a shit ton of Dark ffs
Audiodelus
Oh gee, that stunfisk balloon in EV training. Those balls should be illegal.

You can get elemental stones from 'secret super training'' EV training levels using a max-Ev'd pokemon. Fire, Water,Shiny and Grass stones so far.
Lanturn

SoG Tava wrote:

My Doublade just hit 75 and I'm not even out of Victory Road yet. I haven't been training either, so I know what you mean. Game is too nice for exp without trying.

Updated my friends list to have everyone... Going to start breeding when I get off work later today.. so look forward to baby Fennekin/Bulbasaur/Noibat.. and probably lots of the other 150+ Pokémon I've caught so far... only 550+ to go!

Audiodelus wrote:

Oh gee, that stunfisk balloon in EV training. Those balls should be illegal.

You can get elemental stones from 'secret super training'' EV training levels using a max-Ev'd pokemon. Fire, Water,Shiny and Grass stones so far.
ahh right.. I need to get an Adamant Honedge to EV train.. plus I need extra dusk stones. I was waiting for the stone shop in Lumiose City to get them but I guess EV super training is where the special stones come from.
Anhedonia
anyone know where the move tutors are located or where to get bounce on Gyrados?
Audiodelus
Listed under the city using map interface or fly.
Move Tutor is in Laverre City and Move Reminder/Deleter in Dendemillle Town. Not sure about bounce.
Professor Prinny
Can someone send me a Capture power O-Power? I'm about to go for one of the legendaries while my Pokemon aren't ridiculously overpowered.

Edit: Nvm, just caught it.
Azure_Kite
By the way, has anyone linked their games via Game Sync yet?
Professor Prinny
Yeah I have before the Global Link went into maintenance.

Also for those who missed their chance with the Snorlax, it re-spawns.
La Volpe
I found a lucky egg, helps alot with grinding. :D
Professor Prinny
For those hunting one of the legendary bird trio, you have to keep encountering them on the field till they flee to cave in Azure Bay.
show more