forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Myrmeleo

SoG Tava wrote:

Myrmeleo wrote:

*Sigh* Does anyone have an extra leftovers because I killed the snorlax. Twice. I already got the one on route 12 and I need another one.
Catch a pokémon with the pickup ability , train it to lvl 91-100 you have a chance to get leftovers and other usefull items
Omg I had 6 lvl 100 Zigzagoons and I now have enough moon stones to evolve the entire population of Clefairy
Stefan
NaomiMinette
Been known, though I only posted it on the 3DS thread... Oops.
Trash Boat
nvm
NaomiMinette

Trash Boat wrote:

OMG this promotion is valid world-wide? i hope so
Please leave and never post here again. If you followed links, it said USA and Canada only.
Jinxy
I have never used the ignore system before because I'm worried people might change for the better and start posting good or worthwhile posts, and I miss out on them

trash boat has put those worries to rest
Sapphiire_old_1

Jinxy wrote:

I have never used the ignore system before because I'm worried people might change for the better and start posting good or worthwhile posts, and I miss out on them
trash boat has put those worries to rest

Blazevoir wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

OMG this promotion is valid world-wide? i hope so
Please leave and never post here again. If you followed links, it said USA and Canada only.

Seems like more and more people are starting to realy dislike trash boat ... i don't know why but when i read those posts they seem kinda rude to me
Jinxy
Yeah, in a certain perspective, they are kinda rude. However, trash has posted for over 6 months now without ever doing basic fact-checking/thread reading before posting, which means his posts are either 1. old news that we already know ages ago, 2. wrong news/questions that can be clarified if he just read the article before posting. It is incredibly annoying.

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother to read his posts then?
Sapphiire_old_1

Jinxy wrote:

Yeah, in a certain perspective, they are kinda rude. However, trash has posted for over 6 months now without ever doing basic fact-checking/thread reading before posting, which means his posts are either 1. old news that we already know ages ago, 2. wrong news/questions that can be clarified if he just read the article before posting. It is incredibly annoying.

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother then?

Mhh yeah i got your point , and i have to agree that it become's annoying when you see him post random crap over and over again , and i can see now why those posts are kinda rude cause like you said if he is acting like a 6 years old that won't listen when we say somthing and does it over and over again , then maybe beiing ''rude'' to him wil help him realise he needs to change his attidude when posting stuff
DestinySonata

Stefan wrote:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-club-nintendo-opportunity/

Has anyone noticed that already?
I think I heard a rumor about this some time ago or maybe I'm mixing it up with something else...
NotEvenDoomMusic

Jinxy wrote:

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother to read his posts then?
That's sadly the reason why i stopped posting on this topic, even though it still contains lots and lots of Pokemon news in which i would be interested to know and maybe share.

To be on the topic again, it even said it on the FAQ link to the official offer:
I live outside of US/Canada. Can I still participate?
No. This offer is only available to Club Nintendo members in the US and Canada.
Source:
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com ... /3743/p/52
^ the FAQ page for this whole offer.

SoG Tava wrote:

he is acting like a 6 years old that won't listen when we say somthing and does it over and over again , then maybe beiing ''rude'' to him wil help him realise he needs to change his attidude when posting stuff
rantbox
He won't change. Over the course of time, i barely saw an improvement on his way how to soak up things and the corresponding output- and let me tell you, we've all been talking to an echoeing wall in the past 6 months. I even made the effort writing him a sincere PM about his behaviour months ago.
The fact that he doesn't even want to change and seemingly ignore simple request by other people that points out his behaviour just means he doesn't care about our opinion.
I personally don't have the energy to keep up with someone of his kind anymore, even if we would try our hardest- basically because all of it is going to be wasted eitherway helping him get to the right track.
On another note of it, i'm surprised how many people he had harassed already with this behaviour over the months.

On-Topic: I really do hope this offer would make it over to Europe. I have a good friend who recently got a 3DS and really would like to play X and Y with me. I would gladly give her my physical copy if i could just get the digital one from that offer for free so that i would have a reason again to play the game all the way through.
Trash Boat
nvm pls delete this. everything from this and earlier pages. it shouldnt be that hard
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ffs guys, really. you really wanna do this here >_>
stop this now
NaomiMinette
So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
Rorona
So uh...Pokemon hunting because I found some good things.

If anyone has a decently IV'd Horsea/HA Zangoose, I'll trade for them.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Blazevoir wrote:

So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
sounds like Diancie will come out at a different time.
didn't we get Keldeo shortly after it's movie was released?
NaomiMinette
I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
DestinySonata

Blazevoir wrote:

I honestly don't remember... lol.

Either way, I definitely wanna raise a Diancie now x.x
same, but how is it obtained? D:
Topic Starter
deadbeat
we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
DestinySonata

deadbeat wrote:

we don't know how to get Diancie yet. it's a event pokemon, but the event type hasn't been released yet afaik
I just hope it would be accessible here
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
DestinySonata
oh right, pokebank. screw that
NaomiMinette

deadbeat wrote:

i'm hoping it'll be a standard GTS event. though pokebank event is possible as well :(
Don't you mean Mystery Gift? Or do you mean Pokémon Global Link giving it like they did for the Discount Coupon?
mm201
I think he means Pokebank like they did with Celebi. I hope they don't since you can't SR for nature/IVs.
NaomiMinette
My bad... I should've removed the Pokémon Bank part in the quote. I was asking him what he meant by GTS event.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well, whatever replaced the GTS in gen 6. haven't played pokemon in a while, so forgot what the actual name is x.x
NaomiMinette
The GTS still exists in X/Y o.o
Soaprman
A couple gifs, from my game boy to your web browser...

And the gallery of Team Flare gifs from a while back for those who missed it: http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe
Yocake
I miss you so much, boss ;w;
Ekaru
So, who wants to join us on the "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?" train?
NaomiMinette
*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Myrmeleo

Blazevoir wrote:

*waves arm wildly* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Soaprman
I actually did notice it the first time I played...
Ekaru

Soaprman wrote:

I actually did notice it the first time I played...
omg you are actually observant what a noob
Sapphiire_old_1
from where is the right pic ?
NaomiMinette

SoG Tava wrote:

from where is the right pic ?
That's Santalune Forest (AKA this Gen's Viridian Forest).
mm201
I noticed they were similar, "GF's out of ideas," etc. but I didn't think they were identical...
Rorona
I wouldn't quite say you'd be running out of ideas if you used the same map as a previous game. I think it was just a nod to the players who would notice saying like "Hey! We remember." Or at least something like that.
DestinySonata
even playing the first gen, second gen and their remakes, i still didn't spot that.
must be because i was too busy actually playing the game. and i never went back there to see
mm201

Rorona wrote:

I wouldn't quite say you'd be running out of ideas if you used the same map as a previous game. I think it was just a nod to the players who would notice saying like "Hey! We remember." Or at least something like that.
That's the difference between similar and identical. Identical would be an appeal to nostalgia, whereas similar would mean they couldn't think of a better design. I mistook which it was.
show more