forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
Alright, I'll get Sneasel's item then. I'm going to bed soon though, so the earliest I can trade is tomorrow.
NaomiMinette
Alright, I'll get started on Gligar's :)
Azure_Kite
I've got both Weavile and Gliscor already, if you guys wanna do some trade-swapping.
Jinxy
W-why didn't you say anything D:

I could trade-swap Zapdos for Gliscor, if you're still looking for its Dex.
NaomiMinette

Azure_Kite wrote:

I've got both Weavile and Gliscor already, if you guys wanna do some trade-swapping.
Well... uhh... I guess this BP's going towards the Ability Capsule then, lol. (Good thing I didn't spend it yet.)
Trash Boat
did also the seasons and weather came back?
NaomiMinette
Seasons seem to be gone (I wonder how this'll affect Deerling/Sawsbuck when they get transferred), but area weather IS brought back.
Rorona

Blazevoir wrote:

Seasons seem to be gone (I wonder how this'll affect Deerling/Sawsbuck when they get transferred), but area weather IS brought back.
There may be a patch when the bank comes out for this, or they will just change by date or area.
Just my thoughts though.
Trash Boat
mmm each season lasted 1 month, are you sure that it doesn't say Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter when you continue the game?
NotEvenDoomMusic

battler077 wrote:

mmm each season lasted 1 month, are you sure that it doesn't say Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter when you continue the game?
I think everyone here is sure that there's nothing like or about "season changing" inside the file you can continue your game with.
And i'm more than sure that seasons would add a lot more minor content to the game. Thus neglecting the concept of having seasons built in.

Also, there are some areas representing the seasons; might even say the further you go from the start and following the route of the story, the more it feels your surrounding changes aswell.
As like, the starting point of your adventure represents spring, whilst the left part of the map represents summer, the upper-right part being autumn and to the very end it's all snowy and cold; winter.

Just a theory on why it's not impemented but already in game in different sections.

PS: Sawbucks is naturally in "Spring" form when i encounter it in Friend Safari.
NaomiMinette
Oh, you can find those in Friend Safaris? Hmm... Wonder if they'll be treated like Burmy (AKA the last area you raised them at is the form they'll take).

Anyway, PM me in-game when you're ready to trade, Azure.
Shirotaku
Well I'm not on the list, mind putting me in ?
X/Y Username : Shiro
Version: Pokemon X
3DS Name: Shiro
FC: 3969-5169-2936
Friend Safari Type: Ground
Pokemons: Camerupt, Wooper, Diggersby

Sorry if my friend safari is crappy ... orz
pm me if you wanna add me
get dem pokerus is you havent have em :3
NotEvenDoomMusic

Shirotaku wrote:

added you to the google .doc list.
Trash Boat
its rumored that the Eon couple may have a Mega Evolution. still not confirmed
NaomiMinette

battler077 wrote:

its rumored that the Eon couple may have a Mega Evolution. still not confirmed
You're late. Someone posted about that already.

Anyway, you know you're bored when... you spend literally hours on a PR Video >_< (Actually, I did three of them, but yeah.)
Trash Boat

Blazevoir wrote:

You're late. Someone posted about that already.

Anyway, you know you're bored when... you spend literally hours on a PR Video >_< (Actually, I did three of them, but yeah.)
dang, thx Blazev... wait, you edited my post? can you do that?
Jinxy
I probably won't be able to access my 3DS wifi for 2-3 days, so could you trade me that Gliscor then, Azure?
El Koko
Thanks to Audiodelus I finally have my leavanny 31 atk/spd : )

New legends: Diancie is almost ok. Volcanion is pretty ok. Hoopa is ugly. Mega Eons, they're interesting because they have the same forme. I'd like to see the reasoning behind it.

I don't think AZ's Floette is actually going to be an event Pokémon (more like, I don't want it to be).

Hello.
Rorona

Kokozord wrote:

I don't think AZ's Floette is actually going to be an event Pokémon (more like, I don't want it to be).
If AZ's Floette is an event Pokémon, it will be very disappointing, because both are quite major characters to the story.
Azure_Kite
Alrighty, Jinxy, Blaze, sorry about the wait, I've been poring endlessly over my Networking exam and now I am done.
NaomiMinette
I hope I can catch you tomorrow (my time). I'm about to go to bed :o
Azure_Kite
Yeah.

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.

If that is indeed the case, then this is a retarded move by Nintendo, where they punish the recipient rather than the offender.

Faust
Wow, in it's most literal sense.
Jinxy
The leaker's game has already been blocked from going online I'm pretty sure, and apparently the bad eggs have appeared looong before any successful hack. Possibly just a 1-in-a-million WT glitch.
rust45

Jinxy wrote:

Looks like someone found a way to exploit the IV breeding system. It takes advantage of the RNG.

And by the way I'm still looking for Cryogonal, and now Heatmor. I can trade them back.

lousy goddamn "predator" getting its ass whooped by durants
The RNG abuse breeding seems pretty useful, but also sounds like it will take too much time. I don't think I'll bother with it.
Shirotaku

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

added you to the google .doc list.
Sankyu :D
rust45
I tried to edit the google doc but it's locked. I noticed someone added some of my info there but it doesn't have everything in there. If someone just wants to add my Pokemon Name, 3DS Name, and Pokemon Version, the names are both Seth and I have Y version.

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a PM.
PROGUY

Azure_Kite wrote:

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.
I just read something similar to this a while ago. Someone said that if this ever happens to you, move all your Pokémon to another box EXCEPT the egg. Do NOT move the egg, withdraw it, take its item (if it is holding one), or even check its stats. Like in the video, it acts like a virus that spreads and turns other Pokémon within the box into an egg (and you really don't wanna let it happen to yours).

rust45 wrote:

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a twitch PM.
I already did add yours since day one o.o
_Remi
I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
rust45

PROGUY wrote:

I already did add yours since day one o.o
Added, sorry about not adding you back for awhile. Once again, for anybody that has added me but I haven't added them back, just send me a PM and I'll add you back.
Rorona

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
Yes. I'd absolutely love one.
Lach
So I just traded my yveltal to one of those guys offering 5 iv dittos(knowing full well it's a scam attempt) on the off-chance that it's legit. Needless to say it wasn't. Have fun with your bashful hp att spdef yveltal you french bastard

In light of that, while wonder trading my breeding rejects I got a 5iv honedge. Probably the best thing I've gotten so far. Anyone else got anything cool from it?
Jinxy
4IV Japanese Riolu which is now a lv 68 Lucario thanks to the Day Care. Masuda pls

Also, the place I'm at has free wifi that works with the 3DS, surprisingly. I might be able to pop in for the trade later
Shirotaku

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

Gimme one 8D
_Remi

Rorona wrote:

Yes. I'd absolutely love one.

Shirotaku wrote:

Gimme one 8D
I'm on right now, trade me if ya want the Eevee.
Neroh

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
_Remi

Nerohkun wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
Yeah, sure. Trade me whenever you can.

Edit: I'm going to sleep, those that want an Eevee, I'll be on in 8 hours or so.
NaomiMinette
Hey Azure, I'm ready for the trades if you are :)
Azure_Kite
I was heading to bed, but I'm online now, get on quick if you want 'em, lol
NaomiMinette
Thanks again :D
show more