forum

The Introduction of Kandy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KandyElmo
Hi, I go by KandyElmo (but you can just call me Kandy)! I'm a 23 y/o Canadian enby that uses they/she pronouns
(and who is also a furry, hence the pfp lmao)

I'm currently hooked on mostly FFXIV and Legends of Runeterra! As well as a little bit of Second Life, but I only use that to hang out with folks I'm familiar with! I'm also (unfortunately) into LoL, so I definitely got a lot of flexibility when it comes to the games I'm into! Other than that, I love learning about new things that range just about anything as long as I get to hear it from passionate folks that are big on said things! I also got a big heart that is definitely contagious!

As for my Osu journey, I only started recently and have been doing my best to learn the ropes of the game and the many ways to play it. I'm going to be real, when I signed up to this in 2017 I was sure that I was gonna play for a long while... But then I forgot my account existed until the time I actually started playing. What sparked my urge to play the game more was when I was on Youtube and it recommended me the video about the Lazer client from the official Osu channel (and it got me to watch even more videos on the game!). I was really impressed with how everything looked, I just downloaded it soon after. Once I got used everything Lazer had to offer, I then learned about pp and that's what got me to get the main client as well.

If you look at my profile, you can see that my climb isn't much atm, but I'm really glad that I'm getting this high despite my pace and I can't wait to get bigger as time goes by. As for my playstyle, I'm probably gonna be semi-causal where I just play the maps of songs I like and try to go through all the difficulties the best I can (without mods to start things off, and then adding them once I'm comfortable).

I really hope I can get used to the community through the forums (both here and reddit) and discord! It's really nice to meet you all and I can't wait to be more of a regular in the community! 💞

(Oh, and here's where to find me in other places: https://linktr.ee/KandyElmo)
Yeojin Emka
Hello! Nice to meet you! Have fun playing Osu.

If you dont mind me asking, can I be your friend?
Kurboh
Welcome, hope you have fun playing :3
Topic Starter
KandyElmo

Yeojin Emka wrote:

yea, of course, nice to meet you! <3
Yeojin Emka

KandyElmo wrote:

Yeojin Emka wrote:

yea, of course, nice to meet you! <3
Awesome, I msg you on the osu chat