forum

Hello, I'm MuffinMash.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MuffinMash
Hello, the name is MuffinMash, and this may not be a suprise but I'm new to osu! and I'm really enjoying it.
Even if I can't complete the really difficult tracks, I don't really care and I just wanna play for the music and the fun. :)

I was first introduced to osu! by my friend in college. We were side by side while the teacher was explaining stuff and he decided to play some osu! while the teacher was still talking. He tried to do the tough difficulties with no music and just kept failing all the time. It was funny and I decided to give it a go (not during class obviously). It's like a magnet and now I can't stop playing. Osu! is awesome! :)
LeftyRighty
Hi there MuffinMash! Welcome to osu!
If you have any questions regarding the game or need help, feel free to send me a message.
Also, feel free to add me if you'd like!

Hope to see you around :)
CsavarNat16
Yes, it is :)
Welcome to the community! :D
Rio-

MuffinMash wrote:

He tried to do the tough difficulties with no music and just kept failing all the time.
It's Hard without Music You know...
Anyway, Welcome to the community!~ :)
deadbeat

MuffinMash wrote:

Even if I can't complete the really difficult tracks, I don't really care and I just wanna play for the music and the fun. :)
i like you

catch me ingame or send a pm if you need help with anything :)
and welcome~
Lust
Welcome to the community!
Zalaria
Lol playing without music, I remember that was one of the challenges on a DDR game i played. It was tough. But welcome to the game! ^^ *adds to friends* Don't worry if you can't clear the hard diffs yet, just go at your own pace and try not to rush into things. I started with easys and normals, did that for about 3-4months then moved to hards. Hope to see ya in-game! :D

*Zalaria rolls away*