forum

I'm about to colapse

posted
Total Posts
show more
boat
How you're acting is shameful.

The way you come of really makes it look like you put yourself in this situation of yours, which doesn't encourage me to help you out at all. Life isn't all that hard when you actually try. Perhaps consider actually trying.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Topic Starter
enortex
BRBP your comment is really appreciated, as i do this first time, as im nearly forced to.. also the way i say my problem out is not 100% as in real life. lets say 80% would be correct. its not a troll or scam. just i have 0% experience in things like theese. also if you want to know anything more from me please contact me on enortex@gmail.com as this threat going nowhere... when i were posting this i thought ill get advice or help.

P.S. BRBP thanks for advice, but it does not fit the real situation.

Also im willing to hear any realistic ideas..

Also i have EngRish issues, and even pointing out my mistakes would help a bit.. instead of sayng how awful i am
Macacito
get a job?
Topic Starter
enortex

Macacito wrote:

get a job?
i tried to.. my partner just ended up seasonal job.. situation does not allow us to work at same time and there is no night shift jobs around. why i cant? -- who will look for a child? babysitter? right.. earn 5-6£ per hour and pay babysitter 7+£/hour / logic?? as for children centres - they are crowded, give 2hour a day free, any over-hours cost same as babysitter....

edit: in adition to that we live in holiday/seasonal town (no idea how correctly say that)
boat
If this guy is for real I'm praying for the UK equivalent of the child protective services to come and pick those kids up as soon as possible.
Macacito
begging 12 year old ppl for money isnt a good idea i assure u
Kanye West
hi jesse

nice shitposting
Wojjan
protocol for scams et cetera is to lock it but i believe back in we had a thread by 5ku11z who was also shamelessly asking for our money and it was hilarious enough to let it run its course.

we'll see what happens. I trust OT not to give a cent to a conniving charlatan.
jesse1412

Kanye West wrote:

hi jesse

nice shitposting
My ruse is over. Give me money you pathetic fucks.
mathexpert

enortex wrote:

Macacito wrote:

get a job?
i tried to.. my partner just ended up seasonal job.. situation does not allow us to work at same time and there is no night shift jobs around. why i cant? -- who will look for a child? babysitter? right.. earn 5-6£ per hour and pay babysitter 7+£/hour / logic?? as for children centres - they are crowded, give 2hour a day free, any over-hours cost same as babysitter....

edit: in adition to that we live in holiday/seasonal town (no idea how correctly say that)
SPOILER
You know, when you're begging for money it kinda sorta helps to make a good impression. That means NOT having 6 posts, NOT being somebody that nobody knows about, NOT being vague as fuck as to where this money is going to, NOT writing only one sentence for the OP, NOT having terrible grammar (if English is not your first language, than ask someone to spell check it or something, lol), and NOT posting in offtopic
Please, put a little bit more effort next time. A little bit of sincerity goes along way, basically for life in general.

TILL I COLLAPSE I’M SPILLING THESE RAPS LONG AS YOU FEEL 'EM
TILL THE DAY THAT I DROP YOU'LL NEVER SAY THAT I'M NOT KILLING THEM
'CAUSE WHEN I AM NOT THEN I'MA STOP PENNING 'EM
AND I AM NOT HIP-HOP AND I’M JUST NOT METHEXPERT.

SUBLIMINAL THOUGHTS WHEN I'M STOP SENDING THEM WOMEN ARE CAUGHT IN WEBS SPIN AND HAUK VENOM
ADRENALINE SHOTS OF PENICILLIN COULD NOT GET THE ILLING TO STOP.
AMOXACILIN IS JUST NOT REAL ENOUGH.
THE CRIMINAL COP KILLING HIP-HOP FILLING A MINIMAL SWAP TO COP MILLIONS OF PAC LISTENERS.
YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, FEEL IT OR NOT YOU’RE GONNA FEAR IT LIKE I SHOWED YOU THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES IN US.
YOU HEAR IT A LOT, LYRICS THAT SHOCK IS IT A MIRACLE OR AM I JUST A PRODUCT OF POP FIZZING UP.
FOR SIZZLE MY WHIZZLE THIS IS THE PLOT LISTEN UP YOU BIZZLES FORGOT SLIZZLE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.
Zeraph

jesus1412 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

hi jesse

nice shitposting
My ruse is over. Give me money you pathetic fucks.
b-b-but jesse-senpai you said my love is enough for you, now you want my money?
w-w-well if it's you i guess it's okay. >///<
Hula
UK is known for having a welfare system, especially so for people with children. Sign up on the dole or stop 'trolling'
NotEvenDoomMusic

mathexpert wrote:

SPOILER
You know, when you're begging for money it kinda sorta helps to make a good impression. That means NOT having 6 posts, NOT being somebody that nobody knows about, NOT being vague as fuck as to where this money is going to, NOT writing only one sentence for the OP, NOT having terrible grammar (if English is not your first language, than ask someone to spell check it or something, lol), and NOT posting in offtopic
Please, put a little bit more effort next time. A little bit of sincerity goes along way, basically for life in general.

TILL I COLLAPSE I’M SPILLING THESE RAPS LONG AS YOU FEEL 'EM
TILL THE DAY THAT I DROP YOU'LL NEVER SAY THAT I'M NOT KILLING THEM
'CAUSE WHEN I AM NOT THEN I'MA STOP PENNING 'EM
AND I AM NOT HIP-HOP AND I’M JUST NOT METHEXPERT.

SUBLIMINAL THOUGHTS WHEN I'M STOP SENDING THEM WOMEN ARE CAUGHT IN WEBS SPIN AND HAUK VENOM
ADRENALINE SHOTS OF PENICILLIN COULD NOT GET THE ILLING TO STOP.
AMOXACILIN IS JUST NOT REAL ENOUGH.
THE CRIMINAL COP KILLING HIP-HOP FILLING A MINIMAL SWAP TO COP MILLIONS OF PAC LISTENERS.
YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, FEEL IT OR NOT YOU’RE GONNA FEAR IT LIKE I SHOWED YOU THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES IN US.
YOU HEAR IT A LOT, LYRICS THAT SHOCK IS IT A MIRACLE OR AM I JUST A PRODUCT OF POP FIZZING UP.
FOR SIZZLE MY WHIZZLE THIS IS THE PLOT LISTEN UP YOU BIZZLES FORGOT SLIZZLE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.
congrats, all i've read was methexpert and i was an happy man.

OT: do whatever those people here suggest you to do
Liiraye
Could someone wasteland this shit already? [*]

You know a person is a fucked up sociopath when he allegedly screws up his own life and tries to make a living off of making others feel guilty. You are a dick.
D33d
If you really want our money, then offer to do something to earn it. ztrot was in a desperate state a while ago and he did a non-stop 72-hour(?) stream, wherein he played games and stuff by request. He gave people an incentive and was already known by many. How did you even think to use this place?

As for the homeless remark, lots of homeless people are shameless fucks or are scamming people out of their money. There are some who are genuinely desperate and are also nice to everybody, giving or not. However, for every nice person who realises that they can't force money for nothing, there are loads who slag off those who don't donate, will piss away their money on some crap or were stupid enough to get themselves into the situation in the first place. I don't think that slinging around words like "retards" keeps you out of the bad camp.

I'm appreciative enough of the situation that's portrayed, but there must be some welfare avenues left, even though Cameron's lot are shafting the working-to-lower-middle class as they see fit. I realise that "get a job" isn't very feasible in our climate, but unless you've fucked up seriously, you ought to be able to claim benefits beyond the dole. You're a familymaker and there's child allowance, spousal benefits and probably enough others if you look hard enough. If you've somehow gone and thrown all of that away, then how would people know that their donations won't also be thrown away?

Put simply, you're going to have a very hard time with persuading anybody on the Internet to throw their money at you. It saddens me that threads like this should exist, but the platforms which you've used aren't really helping your case. Crowdsourcing sites are for big projects, not begging. Video game communities, or forums in general, are not really good avenues in the slightest if nobody knows who you are and you look shameless as a result. That's just the way it is.

Good luck with picking yourself up. If you make a compelling case for yourself, then some of us might be swayed to chip in. That time hasn't come yet.

If you're just trying to scrounge for money instead of getting up and claiming benefits, then you're not welcome here.
VoidnOwO
:)
D33d

BRBP wrote:

D33d wrote:

If you're just trying to scrounge for money instead of getting up and claiming benefits, then you're not welcome here.
You see that English obviously isn't his native language? If he recently moved to UK or something, can he claim benefits immediately?
editing the 'obviously' since I mixed up this thread with his PM
To my knowledge, immigrants have even more options, unless I'm confusing "immigrants in general" with "asylum seekers." Either way, the immigration, family and spouse should work in his favour along with being a homeowner.
DaddyCoolVipper
D33d

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I refuse to watch that.
Macacito
jesse you totally got me
Tsukimi Luna
How do humans even colapse?

Do they krumble and break into pieces

Kanye West

Yuu-Chii wrote:

How do humans even colapse?

Do they krumble and break into pieces

pisces?
Tsukimi Luna
fak.............................................

My spelling is shit
Liiraye
CUT MY LIFE INTO PISCES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
Kanye West

Liiraye wrote:

that gave me CANCER

what a CAPRICORNy joke
Liiraye

Kanye West wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

that gave me CANCER

what a CAPRICORNy joke
I feel sorry for your cancer

but I have to be honest, I almost just DIED laughing, myself.
Audiodelus
Someone please LIBRAte me from this hellish topic.
Kanye West
VIRGOing to derail the topic
dNextGen
you can work on IKEA/Mc Donalds or smthing

why would u beg money on the internet,it's filled with faggots and homo
Wojjan

Liiraye wrote:

CUT MY LIFE INTO PISCES, THIS IS A PLASMA ORB
CONSTELLATIONS, EXPULSIONS
DON'T GIVE A FUCK 'BOUT MY NUCLEAR EFFULGENCE
-|----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-|-----------9--------------------9--------------------9-------------------9--
-|-7-10-9-10---10-9-10----10-9-10---10-9-10----10-9-10---10-9-10---10-9-10----
-|---------------------12-------------------10-------------------9------------
Rorona
You apparently have enough money to afford a computer/internet or are using it from a different location of which you must pay for it, so you apparently have money. It may not be enough money, but you know, it's better than posting on a random game's forums begging for money.

Like seriously. "Homeless" people don't have a computer, and can't afford to go somewhere where they have access to a computer.

tl;dr: I take this thread seriously.
mathexpert

Rorona wrote:

You apparently have enough money to afford a computer/internet or are using it from a different location of which you must pay for it, so you apparently have money. It may not be enough money, but you know, it's better than posting on a random game's forums begging for money.

Like seriously. "Homeless" people don't have a computer, and can't afford to go somewhere where they have access to a computer.

tl;dr: I take this thread seriously.
well, to be fair he could be writing this from a library or something