forum

Top list taiko in scandi D:?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tanaka
Shouldn't the other gamemodes have a toplist aswell?
If no1 else wanna hold it, I could do that.(taiko)
Who's up for this? (Don't know how to do a poll .w.)
Kotayo
norway included all game modes in their top 10 (taiko, CtB and mania only have their top 1 or 2 player though)
boat
It'd be done by now if there was interest for it, but go ahead and make it if you feel like doing it.

It's not a matter of asking if you can, if you want to see it done you've got to take the matter into your own hands. My guess as to why nobody has yet to bother would be due to the number of active users overall already being low, and even more so for the smaller gamemodes. Not a lot to do with no content to use.

Don't include me in anything of it though. Not interested.
Liiraye
'not interested' said she who made a 3 min vid about Sweden not having taiko players for the standard vid :pPppppPPp
The lack of active "sub-mode" players in the scandi-community saddens me. :(
Dolphin
it would be like a Top 5 since barely anyone actively play Taiko anymore. A lot of good players abandoned the game too.
boat

Liiraye wrote:

'not interested' said she who made a 3 min vid about Sweden not having taiko players for the standard vid :pPppppPPp
VV
Topic Starter
Tanaka

boat wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

VV
wait, where's this video?
boat
Chokladboll
fucking, taikosu! sucks complete balls, play the fucking wii ver instead
boat
In what way does it "suck balls"?
Dolphin
The mode-specific maps made by users on osu! are way better than the Namco Authentic Maps nowadays.
It's either generic patterns or just stupid patterns that barely fit the music. Namco lost their touch.
Having played Taiko no Tatsujin for DS and Wii, I have to say that I enjoy maps here way more than authentic ones.

Btw, if you're playing Standard Converts, it's really no wonder why you would think they suck. They're not made specifically for Taiko Mode, obviously.