posted
Total Posts
show more
Branford
Very nice skin. I feel like watching stars. *-*
-Vanessa-
God Jesus Nice Skin !!! I Love ! :P
SnowAngel_old_1
I like this skin, both art and hitsound is nice : ) !
Cinos
Beauty, efficient graphic, very joyful hitsound. Thank you. This skin is so perfect.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Updated. Cleaner hit circle elements, better thematic coherence, and hopefully a better skin for you all to use.
Youtube video is still processing, but all else should work.
Fatal3ty
Good. Old Hitcircle and old sliderball is for me better, looks better tha newer. Look the pictures and hit Circle, who seem by and do not look as good as the old Hitcircleoverlay. :)

Hitcircleoverlay is too small than sliders.

Topic Starter
Quichey

Fatal3ty wrote:

Good. Old Hitcircle and old sliderball is for me better, looks better tha newer. Look the pictures and hit Circle, who seem by and do not look as good as the old Hitcircleoverlay. :)
Hitcircleoverlay is too small than sliders.

No, the hit circle overlay is exactly the same as the old version. That design is on purpose.
Darson
Small issue i have is that the menu-button-background doesn't hold the pictures properly, the pictures are slightly out side of the menu button, example:

As you can see the picture ever so slightly pokes out of the menu button, not sure how this can be fixed as i don't skin but obviously the picture needs to move up, probably can be done by extending the bottom of the menu button or something, but this is just something small I noticed.

Also the left side of the menu button would need to be extended as well since if you were to get the picture to fit, the corners would poke out.
Topic Starter
Quichey

Reclaimer wrote:

Small issue i have is that the menu-button-background doesn't hold the pictures properly, the pictures are slightly out side of the menu button,
As you can see the picture ever so slightly pokes out of the menu button, not sure how this can be fixed as i don't skin but obviously the picture needs to move up, probably can be done by extending the bottom of the menu button or something, but this is just something small I noticed.
Also the left side of the menu button would need to be extended as well since if you were to get the picture to fit, the corners would poke out.

Put that in your skin folder, should fix everything. Personally I prefer no thumbnails :p
Darson
Thanks!
hiandbye
Hi! There's a tiny error in your Taiko skin. With skin Version: 2 to latest taiko-bar-right.png and taiko-bar-right-glow.png need to be 1024 x 200. Otherwise it's too short in standard resolutions. I made a post about it in the help section and came to let you know.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Knew there was something wrong. I'll put fixes for images in the main post. Thanks!
Houtarou Oreki
Maybe for section pass and section fail: circles (the same as hitcircles) with ✔ and X?
Yumi Minoriko
God, this is the best skin! For a long time I play with him, and better yet not found. Excellent work, play with pleasure, especially useful in CTB <3 (Google translator)
Gordon123
bad skin for ctb . :? I dont see where I need to be accelerated (this red fruit) :o . so 7/10 ;)
Topic Starter
Quichey

Gordon123 wrote:

bad skin for ctb . :? I dont see where I need to be accelerated (this red fruit) :o . so 7/10 ;)

Any suggestions? I've been looking to improve it for a while now.
Gordon123

Quiesce wrote:

Gordon123 wrote:

Any suggestions? I've been looking to improve it for a while now.
I do not know that this can be done, the mistake was me in one of my favorite skins for HR (now I do not use it) for example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5I5mq_RrKA (I SEEE ITT REEED FRUUUIT). So, when i use that skin. I not see this. So sorry, but u can ask about it other people(who understand more than me xDD) : skin-masters./ So..good luck )) ;)
Valentine
This will forever be my favorite skin for taiko
Soner Wolf
Yukki is fixing the 'hyperdashfruit' glow for CTB mode. I hope that Quiesce adds it in a new updated version.
Soner Wolf
Also, does anyone else have a missing pixel on the side of their taiko skin? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5370717 (zoom all the way in, it is on the left of the drum counter on the very edge of the screen)
Soner Wolf
Here is the edited CTB mode download that Yukki fixed. I hope Quiesce sees this! The hyperdash glow around the fruit is there in this download!

http://puu.sh/ppLPl/6bce82d76c.osk
[KOR]Cytus
Thank you very much!
my name is hi

[KOR]Cytus wrote:

Thank you very much!
Don't necro