Version 2

Version 3

Version 4

Version 5

Version 6

Version 7

Version 8

Thanks!
Inspiration has been gathered from many skins, many of which I have not remembered. I thank you to those who have let this idea blossom.
Icyteru
bro do you really use that cursor to play
Topic Starter
Quichey
Updated. Sorry for not keeping a changelog.

Cursor and trails, Taiko backgrounds, text quality, and overall touchups.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Updated once again. Major overhauls to the hit circle, the cursor, the menu, sounds, and overall touchups. The Taiko skin has been modified as well.
Abel
nice skin, Imma test this and try to improve for personal tastes :3 good job
Ciao
Did you update the mediafire link for your changes? Cuz this is what it looks like for me:
Abel

Floating wrote:

Did you update the mediafire link for your changes? Cuz this is what it looks like for me:
play on a higher res than 1366x768, then @x2 thingy should activate and you will see all the skin
Ciao

Abel wrote:

play on a higher res than 1366x768, then @x2 thingy should activate and you will see all the skin
ah, ty. Is there any way to get it to work on lower res?
Topic Starter
Quichey

Floating wrote:

Abel wrote:

ah, ty. Is there any way to get it to work on lower res?
I could start working on a lower res version. I can't guarantee that it will be done anytime soon though :p

EDIT:
Probably wouldn't be hard. Just open up all of the @2x files, resize to half, and then rename the file such that you remove the @2x.

EDIT2:
You can go into your config files (osu!.computername.cfg) and look for HighResolution = 0. Set that to = 1.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Version 4 is now out.

I've updated the hit circle, slider border, lighting, star, cursor, color scheme, and overall playability.
I've also included non-@2x files, so installing this skin should not be an issue.

Coming in later versions are modifications to CtB and osu!mania, along with various edits as per usual.

Thanks!
alekSparx
Is there a reason why my sounds don't sound like the ones in your video/menu background ? (toggled sounds on to skins)
Only had osu for about a week so I might be missing something but just really curious because those gem drop sounds are really awesome and they appear to be drum sounds in mine/default sounds.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Version 5. This skin is quickly approaching its finish!
I have made regular and 2x copies of each file, so it may be a bit bigger. For ease of use though, I have included it.

All four modes have been modified in one way or another. I am thinking about what each mode needs, so if you could help me that would be great.
I'm really having fun designing a skin, who knows I may come out with another! :D

Enjoy.
acchin
This is quickly becoming my favourite skin to use. It also bumped up my general accuracy by about 3%, so that's something. Good job!
Mindfang
what's with the white holds in osu!mania?

those are some weird edges
Topic Starter
Quichey

Mindfang wrote:

what's with the white holds in osu!mania?

those are some weird edges
I don't play mania that much, so I have no idea what i'm doing been working on what's good on other skins and mixing that up with the general theme of this one.

The same goes to Taiko and CtB, they are heavily works in progress.
Yuju
DOH MY GOD! this skin is so neat! absolutely love it ৭(°¬°)৭
Really great skin! ლ(^w^ლ)
that hitsound is so satisfying (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Topic Starter
Quichey
v6 is out. What a wonderful experience this has been making a skin. Sure have learned a lot!

I would love criticism. Anything to make this better is appreciated.
Enjoy guys!
Elzapatoverde
Wooow, those circles (and everything in general) look gorgeous, downloading.
hehe
holy shit the interface and skin in general are mind blowing. great job on this. might I ask how the animated menu buttons are done? (the blowing glowing balls)
FlyingNeko

tastystew wrote:

holy shit the interface and skin in general are mind blowing. great job on this. might I ask how the animated menu buttons are done? (the blowing glowing balls)
It's star2.png. It's also the thing that shoots out of your cursor during kiai time
shavit
That skin looks good.

I recommend you to skin hit300, hit300k and hit300g and use a transparent hit300-0.png, hit300g-0.png and hit300g-0.png so it will show correctly in the ranking panel and not affect gameplay.
Also, mania-hit300g should be in a different color (cyan mostly used) since it's the MAX 300 that gives more points than a regular 300. And, seems like there is none feedback when pressing keys, that's annoying but the mania skin in overall is charming and sexy.

I made the cyan hit300g(s) for mania if you want to use them: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5bgbz5 I'd do the 300g and 300k if I had a .psd for hit100.
show more