forum

Tell me your awkward moment

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sorarei
Most awkward moment when i say hi to my friend from behind but suddenly ask "who are you ?"
mathexpert
omg thats so awkward i wud die xDd

also, the fact that there's another thread like this is pretty awkward:
t/151294
Birdy
my awkward moment was when methexpert didn't post k-on gifs in bad threads
Yarissa
meth expert. snortin erryday
mathexpert

Static Noise Bird wrote:

this is awkward to confess but it feels kind of rude to post that gif unless the thread is a troll/shitpost/blatantly bad
this thread seems earnest enough so I couldn't bring myself to post it

#holyshitineedtogrowapair
Cyclohexane
It's always good when you confuse someone you don't know with a close friend and act a tad too familiarly with them before you realize you are wrong.

It's even more awkward when said friend is a guy and you confuse them with a girl.
It's even better when you and your friend have the habit of pinching the other one's sides when they're not looking.

I got pretty embarrassed that day.
Jarby

Mr Color wrote:

It's always good when you confuse someone you don't know with a close friend and act a tad too familiarly with them before you realize you are wrong.

It's even more awkward when said friend is a guy and you confuse them with a girl.
It's even better when you and your friend have the habit of pinching the other one's sides when they're not looking.

I got pretty embarrassed that day.
A girl I didn't know grabbed my nipples once and ran away giggling. I don't think it was a mistake though.
Aqo
had an awkward moment like that 3 days ago
was walking towards the bus stop to go to college early on in the morning, mp3 player + earbuds
suddenly notice somebody looking at me, take off the earbud; we walk towards each other and he says hi

I have no idea who he is

due to years of life experience I just tell him straight up that I don't remember who he is
well turns out he didn't remember who I was either
we talked a bit and realized we went to the same highschool so he recognized me because I went to many of the same parties he did
but he wasn't in my close friend group from back then and I totally didn't recognize him. but he did, me, so like, felt awkward
UnderminE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

dNextGen

Aqo wrote:

had an awkward moment like that 3 days ago
was walking towards the bus stop to go to college early on in the morning, mp3 player + earbuds
suddenly notice somebody looking at me, take off the earbud; we walk towards each other and he says hi

I have no idea who he is

due to years of life experience I just tell him straight up that I don't remember who he is
well turns out he didn't remember who I was either
we talked a bit and realized we went to the same highschool so he recognized me because I went to many of the same parties he did
but he wasn't in my close friend group from back then and I totally didn't recognize him. but he did, me, so like, felt awkward
wat

----

i never had any awkward momoment in my life

get on my lefel
Audiodelus

Static Noise Bird wrote:

my awkward moment was when methexpert
Oinari-sama
Tell my guests "would you like some beer/wine/sake" then realise that I forgot to restock =.=
Kanye West
that awkward moment when i drank all of oinari-sama's sake
Maiz94
that awkward moment when I'm trying to be funny but everyone thinks I'm not.
Oinari-sama

Kanye West wrote:

that awkward moment when i drank all of oinari-sama's sake
Topic Starter
Sorarei

ishimaru94 wrote:

that awkward moment when I'm trying to be funny but everyone thinks I'm not.
maybe they think you crazy lol XD
DaddyCoolVipper
I guess when I spent a while hyping up the worst drink I've ever tasted to a friend, and then she actually fucking enjoyed it

That was less awkward and more confusing and hilarious though
Jarby

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I guess when I spent a while hyping up the worst drink I've ever tasted to a friend, and then she actually fucking enjoyed it

That was less awkward and more confusing and hilarious though
To be fair, semen isn't for everyone.
Wojjan
I had a summer job at a grocery store for the past three weeks, and I had the strangest kind of relationship with one of my colleague-interns. This girl worked as a cashier, so we didn't really get a lot of time to spend together, and on top of that our schedules hardly ever meshed. But from the first moment I met her, she always smiled really wide and nodded, to acknowledge me, but never really said hi or good morning or anything of the sort. I just did the same because it's customary to greet other members of the staff in this store (since it boosts morale), so I didn't really think much of it, but whenever I crossed her path in these few weeks I always got the same wide smile and sometimes a giggle. After a few more run-ins I was starting to wonder if I should say anything to spark a conversation, but since I knew literally nothing about her and we spent like ten seconds together every time because we both had tons of work to do we never really had the time for it.

I still don't know what she was trying to accomplish. Maybe she's somebody I ought to remember from high school, and she wanted senpai to notice her. Maybe she was trying to find the opportunity to talk to me just to become friends, or even to hit on me or whatever. Maybe she was actually laughing with my stupid face and I was too kind and oblivious to notice.
The Joker
The awkward moment when someone waves at you, then you wave back and realise they were waving at someone behind you
aeS
When you're the last person to post in a thread before it dies.
Foxtrot

Jarby wrote:

To be fair, semen isn't for everyone.
Who said that you had to like it?
Nathanael
The awkward moment when the instructor stares at me, then everyone will stare at me..
Additionally, its very quiet where I can only hear the wind passing by =.=
BoxBox
When you look at a girl you like in class. and she looks back and you look away really fast. and then its more awkward when you are looking around and you look at an ugly person and they are looking at you then they stop looking at you really fast. haha fuk life
Lalabrea
Tell a joke and me being the only one laughing. :cry:
Maiz94

Wojjan wrote:

I had a summer job at a grocery store for the past three weeks, and I had the strangest kind of relationship with one of my colleague-interns. This girl worked as a cashier, so we didn't really get a lot of time to spend together, and on top of that our schedules hardly ever meshed. But from the first moment I met her, she always smiled really wide and nodded, to acknowledge me, but never really said hi or good morning or anything of the sort. I just did the same because it's customary to greet other members of the staff in this store (since it boosts morale), so I didn't really think much of it, but whenever I crossed her path in these few weeks I always got the same wide smile and sometimes a giggle. After a few more run-ins I was starting to wonder if I should say anything to spark a conversation, but since I knew literally nothing about her and we spent like ten seconds together every time because we both had tons of work to do we never really had the time for it.

I still don't know what she was trying to accomplish. Maybe she's somebody I ought to remember from high school, and she wanted senpai to notice her. Maybe she was trying to find the opportunity to talk to me just to become friends, or even to hit on me or whatever. Maybe she was actually laughing with my stupid face and I was too kind and oblivious to notice.
Looks like the girl had a crush on you. ;)
Mistercool121
That awkward moment when you tell a joke but no one gets it :I