forum

New options menu fun spoiler bug pack [confirmed][resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
higurush
Problem Details:
This bug pack comes with the update, when they added the "Ignore all beatmap skins", "Ignore all beatmap sounds", "Show Storyboard" and the "Backround dimm" in the options menu.

Ignore all beatmap skins and sounds options:
When I activate these options, I can experience the following issues:
  1. Case 1: the options just simply does not work on the newly imported maps
  2. Case 2: when I play a map I have already set my fun spoiler settings on long time ago, these options just reverse the effect, making the beatmap skin and sound switched on. Note that when I pause the map it shows me that I have already set fullfunspoiler on, so I have to reactivate all the spoilers at the current beatmap's funspoiler section
  3. Case 3: the funspoilers are all set, but if I instantly restart the map after starting it, [Case 2] comes in effect.
Same behaviour for the "Show Storyboard" option if it's not activated.

Background dimm option:
It has a strange behaviour. I set the background dimm the amount I want (90%). The first map I play with that option will have the correct value, but if I play another map, which had a different background dimm value set before the update, the backround dimm in the options menu will be rewrited by the map's bg dimm value and the third map I play will have that bg dimm, and then it continues to rewrite all the values map by map, which have been set before.

osu! version: 20130915.4 (latest)
peppy
Please test with the new release.
Topic Starter
higurush
The new behaviour:
With all the options mentioned before set with the mentioned values:
  1. All new maps with no funspoiler settings have the value which I set in the options menu.
  2. Every map which had a funspoiler set before will have the value I have set before.
I assume it is the intended behaviour. It seem to be a [resolved] issue.

osu! version: 20130918.3 (latest)