forum

the shop ANIME NUKER COMING IN STOCK SOON FOR REAL

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azer
[Luanny]

Hika wrote:

so why do we get a five dollar discount if it's an anime map but we have an anime filter

it's unfair, can you please tack on five dollars for whoever wants to get an anime map approved

ty
because that's how osu was supposed to work?
anime maps get ranked easily but they are so lame no one wants to play them heh
sad but true
Ephemeral
sad but totally false actually

the 98% of the playerbase that isn't vocal about it and just plays whatever maps get ranked gives no fucks

the 2% of the playerbase that is vocal about it asserts the 98% give anything more than a passing fuck because clearly anime maps are the worst thing ever omgahrrrrrd
Cyclohexane
Based Eph shining the light on these anti-weeaboo plebs

Anime maps aren't bad because they're anime, and anyone who says that mapping TV Size songs is lazy needs to eat a gigantic eastern rooster along with getting their colon cavity filled with all the bemani/BMS maps that are the exact same length along with a nice big long and boring 7minute marathon map just for size

Actually making generalizations when referring to mapping pretty much deserves a punch in the genital appendages, in fact
Mara
color you are not needed kkbb
kernymi
You forgot an ablility to insta-map any songs.
Yoeri

kernymi wrote:

You forgot an ablility to insta-map any songs.
Auto Map v1.04 (comes with a free insta-rank) - $65
Azer
bu,per please wherecan i get that
Yoeri
idk ask popner
Topic Starter
Michel
I never thought I'd actually say this, but I'm really developing an Anime song Nuker in Python. It'll allow you to delete all Anime songs from your library within a few clicks. Hahaha. It's becoming a reality.
IppE

Michel wrote:

I never thought I'd actually say this, but I'm really developing an Anime song Nuker in Python. It'll allow you to delete all Anime songs from your library within a few clicks. Hahaha. It's becoming a reality.

also nice necrobump m8
ColdTooth

Michel wrote:

nobody cares

also nice bump
Granger

Michel wrote:

Im curious, how do you actually do it? Do you simply kill any maps containing "(TV Size)" or what?
Trash Boat
Dat bu,p
Topic Starter
Michel

ColdTooth wrote:

Michel wrote:

nobody cares

also nice bump
aren't you an unpleasant individual
if you don't care don't post lol

Granger wrote:

Michel wrote:

Im curious, how do you actually do it? Do you simply kill any maps containing "(TV Size)" or what?
it's going to scan through all of the beatmaps in osu.ppy.sh that are classified as Anime genre and compile a blacklist of their beatmap IDs. then the script uses this blacklist to find anime songs in your folder and it'll move them to another folder so they don't show up in your library

update: the script is actually finished but not yet friendly. It does work as intended but has no graphical interface however.
IppE

Michel wrote:

update: the script is actually finished but not yet friendly. It does work as intended but has no graphical interface however.
Graphical user interfaces are for stupid people and mac users.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Esupanitix

IppE wrote:

Michel wrote:

Graphical user interfaces are for stupid people and mac users.
God forbid we would prefer the easier method.
IppE

Esupanitix wrote:

Nameless
What is this cash you speak of? I pay in paper.
Esupanitix

IppE wrote:

Esupanitix wrote:

oh man the wit is overwhelming

i am slain
Cyclohexane

IppE wrote:

Esupanitix wrote:

dude this is pretty awesome