forum

[osu!] PSYQUI - Hype feat. Such by FaiVillager

posted
Total Posts

Should PSYQUI - Hype feat. Such be Loved?

Yes
93.08%
No
6.92%
Total votes: 751
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: March 2022

PSYQUI - Hype feat. Such by FaiVillager
172 BPM, 4:40 | 7.29★

Captain's description (by Wixonater):
Known in the Graveyard and Loved sections for well-crafted, difficult maps, FaiVillager lives up to this standard. At 7.3 stars and 172 BPM, this map is a mix of tech and aim control with high slider velocity, spaced streams and cut patterns throughout. All of these patterns mix for some non-stop, high-intensity gameplay.

This map is popular especially at highest level, with impressive scores from players such as Chocomint and Vaxei, and I hope to see more when this map hits the loved section!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Vtx
this should be loved because mega 1-2 spam = fun and you be mega gigachad if you hit dem yes

Pumperknuckle
hype
huu
This song is so oversaturated in Ranked and we already have a few in Loved, albeit other modes. If it makes it past voting, no harm done I guess, just think this slot could've been used for something else.

FaiVillager

huu wrote:

This song is so oversaturated in Ranked and we already have a few in Loved, albeit other modes. If it makes it past voting, no harm done I guess, just think this slot could've been used for something else.

It is true man, there are a lot.
On the same time, it is a chance to review the system. Of course, there are some mapsets with similar styles and might need to be considered, but many of them are unique. Do we restrict remixed songs? I think we would say no. Although it is not a perfect metaphor, too many mapsets shows how popular this song is(or among the mappers). If all ranked or loved mapsets always provide different enjoyments, why not?

It is a hard and long way to make the system better, and I think people are still working on it.
lilroc125
democracy
KumaUrsa
Free Loved deserved
Vexoskeleton

huu wrote:

agreed. the map does some cool stuff but I really dont see why it was put in the slot to begin with when it could have just as well been ranked (doesnt do anything weird to get it DQ'd) and theres already a huge oversaturation of those.
SSScotty

Vexoskeleton wrote:

agreed. the map does some cool stuff but I really dont see why it was put in the slot to begin with when it could have just as well been ranked (doesnt do anything weird to get it DQ'd) and theres already a huge oversaturation of those.
Some of these sliders are whack there is no way this can get ranked
Hivie
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.