forum

Google Translate the previous post; with a twist

posted
Total Posts
show more
AmberLynx
ze bump

Shemale orgy elbow and growth of white powder and cover nuclear Powerpuff girl 69 feet
Shemale आनंददायक गोष्टीची मेजवानी कोपर आणि पांढरी पूड वाढ आणि विभक्त Powerpuff मुलगी 69 फुट झाकून
Shemale orgy Koper and white powder in 69 feet and cover it with a Nuclear Powerpuff girl
Kanye West
Shemale orgy Koper and white powder in 69 feet and cover it with a Nuclear Powerpuff girl
쉬 난교 페르과 흰색 분말 69피트과 핵 Powerpuff 소녀로 커버
Orgy pereugwa rest 69 feet and a white powder to cover nuclear Powerpuff Girls
ZeroEightOne
Orgy pereugwa rest 69 feet and a white powder to cover nuclear Powerpuff Girls
Eyş-işrət pereugwa istirahət 69 fut və nüvə Powerpuff Girls əhatə ağ toz
Pereugwa orgy rest 69 feet, and nuclear Powerpuff Girls covered in white powder
CsavarNat16
le bump

Perugia orgy rest 69 feet, and nuclear Powerpuff Boys covered in pink powder
Perugia sib daj sib deev so 69 taw, thiab nuclear Powerpuff Tub them nyob rau hauv liab hmoov
Perugia orgy rest 69 feet, and nuclear Powerpuff Boys paid in red powder
Ruiika_old
Perugia orgy rest 69 feet, and weird Powerpuff Boys paid in red powder
Perugia orgia riposo 69 piedi, e strani Powerpuff Ragazzi pagati in polvere rossa
Perugia orgy rest 69 feet, and strange Powerpuff Boys paid in red dust
AmberLynx
Perugia massive orgy rest 69 feet, and strange Powerpuff Boys paid in red dust
페루자 거대한 난교 나머지 69피트, 이상한 Powerpuff 소년 붉은 먼지 지급
Perugia huge orgy remaining 69 feet, a strange red dust payments Powerpuff Boys
GeeNX
Perugia huge orgy remaining 69 feet, a strange rainbow dust payments Powerpuff Boys
Perugia gran orgía restante 69 pies, un extraño pagos polvo rainbow Superpoderosas Niños
Perugia orgy remaining 69 feet, a strange powder rainbow payments Powerpuff Boys
UnderminE
gay bar orgy remaining 69 feet, a strange powder rainbow payments Powerpuff Boys
69 metre kalan gay bar alem, garip bir toz gökkuşağı ödemeleri Powerpuff Boys
The remaining 69 meters orgy gay bar, a strange rainbow dust payments Powerpuff Boys
Kanye West
The remaining 69 meters orgy gay bar, a strange rainbow dust payments Backstreet Boys
ส่วนที่เหลืออีก 69 เมตรสนุกสนานกันอย่างเป็นบ้าเป็นหลังบาร์เกย์ชำระเงินฝุ่นรุ้งแปลก Backstreet Boys การ
The remaining 69 feet orgy gay rainbow dust payments that the Backstreet Boys.
UnderminE
The remaining 69 feet orgy gay rainbow dust payments that my ass
باقی 69 پاؤں ننگا ناچ سملینگک اندردخش دھول ادائیگیوں کہ میری گدا
Payments remaining 69 feet orgy gay rainbow dust my ass
CsavarNat16
Payments remaining 69 hands orgy gay rainbow dust my butt
Els pagaments restants 69 mans orgia pols arc de Sant Martí gai cul
Payments remaining 69 hands orgy dust rainbow gay ass
Flanster
Payments remaining 69 frijoles orgy gay gold dust my butt
Plățile restante 69 Frijoles orgie praf de aur gay fundul meu
Payments outstanding 69 Gold Dust gay orgy Frijoles my ass
UnderminE
Payments shining 69 Gold Dust gay orgy spank my ass
Peman klere byen bèl 69 Gold Pousyè masisi debòch erente manman bourik mwen an
Payment shining beautiful 69 Gold Dust gay orgy my jaded ass
AmberLynx
Undercover payment shining beautiful 69 Gold Dust gay orgy my jaded ass
Undercover plačilo sijalo lepo 69 Gold Dust gej Orgija mojo rit utrujen
Undercover pay a nice shine 69 Gold Dust gay orgy my ass tired
GeeNX
Undercover pay a nice reverted 69 Gold Dust gay orgy my ass tired of getting so much loads
Ombres de pagar un bon revertir 69 Gold Dust orgia gai meu cul cansat d'aconseguir tant càrregues
Shadows of a good reverse pay 69 Gold Dust gay orgy tired of getting my ass both loads
AmberLynx
Shadows of a good reverse pay 69 Gold Dust gay orgy tired of getting my hairy ass both loads
આ બોલ પર કોઈ વિપરીત ઓફ શેડોઝ મારા રુવાંટીવાળું મૂર્ખ બંને લોડ મેળવવાની થાકેલા 69 ગોલ્ડ ડસ્ટ ગે ઓર્ગી ચૂકવણી
No adverse loading of Shadows my hairy ass getting tired of paying 69 Gold Dust Gay Orgy
CsavarNat16
No adverse loading of Shadows my hairy butt getting pumped of paying 69 Gold Dust Gay Orgy
Dim llwytho andwyol of Shadows fy casgen blewog cael ei bwmpio o dalu 69 Aur Llwch Orgy Hoyw
No adverse loading of Shadows my hairy butt is pumped pay 69 Gold Dust Gay Orgy
Coro
No adverse loading of Shadows my hairy butt is pumped pay 69 Gold Dust happy Orgy
无不良阴影装载我毛茸茸的屁股被抽到支付69砂金快乐的狂欢
No adverse shadow loaded my hairy ass is pumped happy to pay 69 gold dust carnival
AmberLynx
No adverse shadow loaded my hairy ass is pumped happy to pay 69 gold dust gay carnival
គ្មានស្រមោលអវិជ្ជមានបានផ្ទុក ass មានរោមរបស់ខ្ញុំត្រូវបានផ្ទុះឡើងសប្បាយរីករាយក្នុងការបង់ប្រាក់មាសធូលី 69 gay carnival
No negative shadow loaded my ass, hairy erupted happy to pay gold dust 69 gay carnival
Chamelo
No positive shadow loaded my ass, hairy erupted happy to pay gold dust 69 gay carnival
ไม่มีเงาบวกโหลดตูดมีขนระเบิดมีความสุขที่จะจ่ายเงิน 69 ทองฝุ่นเกย์เทศกาล
No positive shadow on hairy ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival.
ZeroEightOne
Yes positive shadow on hairy ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival.
มีเงาบวกกับขนตูดระเบิดมีความสุขที่จะจ่ายเงินทองฝุ่น 69 เทศกาลเกย์
Shadow plus hairy ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival.
Ceph23
Yes positive shadow on hairy ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival

Yes positive shadow on beautiful ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival
Ydy cysgod cadarnhaol ar ass hardd ffrwydrodd hapus i dalu 69 llwch aur Gŵyl Hoywl
Is positive shadow beautiful ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Festival Hoywl
pixx_old_1
swag is cool
swag is
nyytti on
swag
Birdy
lyscy could you fucking stop for a moment
pixx_old_1

Static Noise Bird wrote:

lyscy could you fucking stop for a moment
No because you'll just be shady yet again like Brian OA and others
Kitsunemimi
The only reason why not every single person in OT and FG are lashing out at you right now is because A: a few of them are a bit too stupid, but mostly B: there's already been so much bitching going on related to you that they'd rather save the trouble of having to go through more. Just because you're mad at the people who got mad at you doesn't mean you should go around messing up forum games or necroposting them (not to mention the quality of your posts aren't that great to begin with...). Two wrongs don't make a right. Anyone should know that. Unless you're an 8 year old kid.

I'd imagine it probably seems like the entire osu! community is against you here but believe it or not, whether or not you were aware of it to begin with, this is what happens when you make stupid threads and posts on the internet. And that would go for almost any forum; without a doubt on a random off-topic section of a game forum. And I'll say this again, the right thing to do is not to make more dumb posts all over the place, in fact what you should probably do is stop visiting these forums altogether.

If you really don't want to do that, then the next best thing I can advise you to do is listen to the people in that other thread, stay away from OT, and go to General Discussion where everything is a bit less anal, but somewhat has a requirement to make sense. Or find some other forum elsewhere on the internet to be an idiot. Or if you're really just obsessed with this game then use the damn online chat instead, their tolerances for stupid are a lot higher.

tl;dr: you fucked up your rep here, just for the love of god go somewhere else

Oh and PS: Stop fucking quoting everybody. There's literally no point to it, don't you realize you're the only one doing it? It's actually one of the things that are making you look more stupid right now. You don't ever need to quote someone if you're the next post right after them.
Chamelo
tl;dr:

Fact: take a look at lyscy's profile, you'll know that he was just joined osu! for a month (at this time.)
And no, nobody cares about his post. (At least, me) Just ignore him for the sake of everybody. : P

btw, should this game move forward or something?
DenoisoGoiso

CTs-Th wrote:

btw, should this game move forward or something?
yes
DenoisoGoiso

Ceph23 wrote:

Yes positive shadow on hairy ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival

Yes positive shadow on beautiful ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Gay Festival
Ydy cysgod cadarnhaol ar ass hardd ffrwydrodd hapus i dalu 69 llwch aur Gŵyl Hoywl
Is positive shadow beautiful ass exploded happy to pay 69 gold dust Festival Hoywl
Lemme start at this.

Positive shadow is beautifull ass exploded to happy pay 69 gold dust Festival Hoywl
Sombra positiva se culo bonito explotó a feliz polvo de oro paga 69 Festival Hoywl
Positive shadow nice ass exploded happy paying 69 gold dust Hoywl Festival
Ryu Sei
Positive shadow nice ass exploded happy paying 69 gold dust Hoywl Festival
Positive shadow nice ass exploded happy paying 69 gold dust Hoywl Festival tonight
Позитивний тінь красивий жопа вибухнула щасливим платежем 69 Gold Dust Hoywl фестиваль сьогодні ввечері
正影の美しいお尻は幸せ支払い69ゴールドダストHoywl祭りの今夜爆発
Beautiful ass Seikage tonight explosion of 69 Gold Dust Hoywl festival happiness payment

Darn, 3 level translation :cry:
ZeroEightOne
Beautiful ass Seikage tonight explosion of 69 Gold Dust Hoywl festival happiness payment
Schöner Arsch Seikage heute Abend Explosion von 69 Gold Dust Hoywl Festival Glück Zahlungs
Frumos fund Seikage seara asta explozie de 69 praf de aur Hoywl Festivalul de noroc de plată
Nice ass tonight Seikage Explosion 69 Gold Dust Gaming Festival Hoywl payment
DenoisoGoiso

0814587134 wrote:

Schöner Arsch Seikage heute Abend Explosion von 69 Gold Dust Hoywl Festival Glück Zahlungs
Frumos fund Seikage seara asta explozie de 69 praf de aur Hoywl Festivalul de noroc de plată
lol, that was wrong

Level 1: Original
Level 2: Edit (not transtale to other language)
Level 3: Transtale to other language
Level 4: Transtale it to english.

so

Nice ass at tonight seikage explosion 69 gold dust payment Festival Hoywl Gaming
Өнөө орой seikage дэлбэрэлт 69 алтны шороон төлбөрийн наадам Hoywl Тоглоомын нь Ниццийн илжиг
Tonight seikage explosion 69 gold paid Games Hoywl game Nice ass
Ceph23
Tonight seikage explosion 69 gold paid Games Hoywl game Nice ass
Tonight seikage release 69 gold paid girls Hoywl game nice ass
امشب seikage آزاد 69 طلا پرداخت دختران بازی Hoywl الاغ زیب
Tonight seikage pay gold 69 free games for girls nice ass Hoywl
Saturnalize
Tonight you pay gold 69 free games for men's nice boob
I kveld du betale gull 69 gratis spill for menns fint boob
Tonight you pay gold 69 free games for mens nice boob

well fuck I didn't know that google translate translate norsk pretty nice, but whatever
mistysky
Tonight you pay gold 69 free games for mens nice boob
Tonight you pay gold 69 free games for mens nice right boob
În seara asta voi plăti aur, 69 de jocuri gratuite pentru barbati frumos sânul drept
Tonight I will pay gold 69 free games right breast handsome
- Marco -
Stasera si paga in oro 69 giochi gratuiti per mens bella tetta
Stasera si paga in oro 69 giochi gratuiti per mens bella tetta destra
În seara asta Voi Platì aur, 69 de jocuri pagamento pentru barbati frumos sânul Drept
Stasera pagherà in oro 69 giochi gratis seno destro bello
Trash Boat
Tonight I will pay gold 69 free games right breast handsome
Tonight I will pay 69 gold for a right handsome breast
Esta noche voy a pagar 69 de oro para un pecho hermoso
Tonight I will pay 69 gold for a handsome breast

ppfftttt
mistysky
Tonight I will pay 69 gold for a handsome breast
Tonight I will pay 69 gold for a handsome chicken breast
இன்று நான் ஒரு அழகான கோழி மார்பக 69 தங்க கொடுப்பேன்
Today I will stay in a lovely chicken breast 69
pixx_old_1

Kitsunemimi wrote:

The only reason why not every single person in OT and FG are lashing out at you right now is because A: a few of them are a bit too stupid, but mostly B: there's already been so much bitching going on related to you that they'd rather save the trouble of having to go through more. Just because you're mad at the people who got mad at you doesn't mean you should go around messing up forum games or necroposting them (not to mention the quality of your posts aren't that great to begin with...). Two wrongs don't make a right. Anyone should know that. Unless you're an 8 year old kid.

I'd imagine it probably seems like the entire osu! community is against you here but believe it or not, whether or not you were aware of it to begin with, this is what happens when you make stupid threads and posts on the internet. And that would go for almost any forum; without a doubt on a random off-topic section of a game forum. And I'll say this again, the right thing to do is not to make more dumb posts all over the place, in fact what you should probably do is stop visiting these forums altogether.

If you really don't want to do that, then the next best thing I can advise you to do is listen to the people in that other thread, stay away from OT, and go to General Discussion where everything is a bit less anal, but somewhat has a requirement to make sense. Or find some other forum elsewhere on the internet to be an idiot. Or if you're really just obsessed with this game then use the damn online chat instead, their tolerances for stupid are a lot higher.

tl;dr: you fucked up your rep here, just for the love of god go somewhere else

Oh and PS: Stop fucking quoting everybody. There's literally no point to it, don't you realize you're the only one doing it? It's actually one of the things that are making you look more stupid right now. You don't ever need to quote someone if you're the next post right after them.
Ok, so people hate me on osu!. Great. And this started when I said thank you to people because they gave me a warm welcome.
Trash Boat
thank you lyscy, now this thread has been doomed
show more