forum

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nathanael

Apex wrote:

I smell autism here...
Yes, what you just underline was my problem in my real life. ._.
Anyways, I'm downloading already..
anthag
I really dislike some parts when she goes a bit to far when insulting people in her mind.
Though I have to say that the more heartwarming moments like on the festival and some times with her brother are reallt nice to watch.

I don't really get why her class freezes her out like that. I mean sure, she may seem a bit awkward to approach but I haven't seen anyone except the teachers try to event talk to her
Vyander
When does this season end ? (asking about this makes me sad haha) :(
The Joker
I did watch this anime, until it just got really dumb. The things she would do and say to some people just really annoyed me lol
onlice1
By watching that you will know the meaning of "people will die if they are killed"→→→"if you seek for death, you will get it.“ In chinese you can say”不做死就不会死“ :)
Mistercool121
i liked this anime i found it funny :P
Maiz94
Haven't watch the anime yet but still reading/following the manga. :?
Gonna try the anime soon. :3
Mogsy

Apex wrote:

I smell autism here...
Quoting this over a week later, but it's not. Social anxiety can seemingly show up on the autism spectrum due to a lack of developed response to social cues, but they're completely different disorders. One primarily involves not understanding social cues, the other involves being so afraid of how people would respond that you are unable to form a proper response and are afraid of personal interaction. Recognize the difference, since the character in question is one that I wouldn't call autistic.

OT: The manga and anime are very close in terms of comparison, so hey. It's an accurate adaptation that also works exceptionally well in anime form.
Lust

Mistercool121 wrote:

There are several stages of watamote:

1) You'll find it funny and want to keep watching it
2) Then you start to relate to the awkward situations the MC gets in to
3) You then start wondering about your own life and ponder if you and the MC are the same person
4) The anime gets increasingly creepier as you realize this is a documentary on your life
5) You drop the anime

well that happened for me anyways
The Joker

Lust wrote:

Mistercool121 wrote:

There are several stages of watamote:

1) You'll find it funny and want to keep watching it
2) Then you start to relate to the awkward situations the MC gets in to
3) You then start wondering about your own life and ponder if you and the MC are the same person
4) The anime gets increasingly creepier as you realize this is a documentary on your life
5) You drop the anime

well that happened for me anyways

I only did steps 1 and 5 lol. Didn't really relate to the MC
- Hourai -
Heso
I related to this character more than I did to any other anime character. I thought Hikigaya from Oregairu was my perfect resemblance, but this one is actually more like me. Even though she's a girl -- Therefore our interests differ a bit, for example she loves otome games -- I still see in her a reflection of my past self.
anthag
Aww... Now it's over. It was a funny anime with quite a lot of awkward situations, but as every anime it has its end. Thanks for the anime! Arigatou Gozaimashita~
Navizel
Imae best girl. Anime was a good ride. giving it an 8/10
- Hourai -
I hope they'll create season 2 ! :D
Navizel
there's an ova this fall but season 2 is not a bad idea.
N A T S U M I
I Love the Anime! It's more like me :3333 :D
Sethlied
There will never be a season 2 ;_;

Xiaolin
I'll totally be her friend. B )
R e n g e
I love anime, I believe that the heroine is on its way to the sweet. Opening of this anime is my favorite ^^
Arief Santosa
i hope have second season for this anime
Raiken-
This anime is kind of too weird in my opinion, just my opinion. Not sure about you guys.
Sanxu_old
Holy necro.

Didn't this get a new OVA like a couple of months ago or something?
Offdensen
Tomoko is just like me for some odd reason
LigerZero

Arief Santosa wrote:

i hope have second season for this anime
lol same with me.... waiting second season.....

btw sorry bump

i'm very like tomoko because i watch anime and looking reallity life tomoko same with me in high school