forum

Scandinavian mini-meetup [Liseberg, Göteborg]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andeke
On the 21st of September there will be a little meetup on Liseberg in Göteborg for all you people who missed the one before, or just want to meet up with the rest of us.
Just leave a reply and we'll have you guys added to the list. I give up now, all that can come just come and meet us up before 13:00.
Negri_sk
Im goin
Zaky_old_1
Im going!
biboku
Skulle komma om jag hade pengar :C
Kanske kan komma dit x3
boat

Andeke wrote:

Confirmed visitors
Failed
Benjamin
... oh boy
Topic Starter
Andeke

boat wrote:

Andeke wrote:

Confirmed visitors
Failed
Benjamin
... oh boy
No Benjamin
Liiraye
Did he get... banned from the meetup?

x'd
Topic Starter
Andeke
Don't make this a place for insulting.

Joke around, but do not spam.
Liiraye
I see nothing wrong with my question, now stop going offtopic and answer me.
Saten
I would've joined, but the 21th is my sis' birthday so I won't be in Göteborg :c
Topic Starter
Andeke

Liiraye wrote:

I see nothing wrong with my question, now stop going offtopic and answer me.
I'll answer yes for you. :3

Saten wrote:

I would've joined, but the 21th is my sis' birthday so I won't be in Göteborg :c
Perfect timing :c
iaceo
So, I've been eyeing this thread for a while now, at moments there was only the click of a button remaining before I'd have signed myself up...
Today I realized I've booked myself for so many other things this weekend i no longer have the time to attend~

I will sit this one out and try again next time~
Have a good one
Topic Starter
Andeke

iaceo wrote:

So, I've been eyeing this thread for a while now, at moments there was only the click of a button remaining before I'd have signed myself up...
Today I realized I've booked myself for so many other things this weekend i no longer have the time to attend~

I will sit this one out and try again next time~
Have a good one
Don't worry, I can always go home to Max's place and stalk you~ I mean eat dinner