artist and title should be:
REDALiCE ft. a☆ru - キズアト
REDALiCE ft. a*ru - Scar
REDALiCE ft. a☆ru - キズアト
REDALiCE ft. a*ru - Scar
Hi! Modding as per your request from my Modding Queue!thanks for mod XD
I'll see the columns in the following order 1|2|3|4|5|6|7
- Disable the WideScreen Support here, because is just useless.
change to double
- 00:28:394 (28394|2, 28394|4) - Is really necessary this double note here? The music goes in a same pitch as before where you used single notes, so I don't see a concrete justification for that.fixed to single note
- 00:33:943 - Well, here i think there is a correct place for the usage of double notes listening to the music. You can maybe remove the note from the column 4 and add 2 notes in the 3rd and 5th column (or something like this ). as i though, fixed
- 00:45:735 - Add a note in the column 7 (maybe with finisher). I think this chorus beginning need an emphasize, and this will be the best form in my opinion. added
- 00:58:220 (58220|2, 58220|4, 58567|5) - For consistency with your following patterns and to emphasize better the drums the double note should go on 00:58:567 - instead of 00:58:220 -. My recomendation is move one of the objects in 00:58:220 - 1/1 forward and boila fixed
- 01:16:255 (76255|0, 76255|2, 76775|1, 76775|3) - I prefer holds instead of single notes in this pattern. I personally think the change of beat can be a bit tricky for this difficulty, especially because it is the only time that you used that.changed to hold note
- 01:28:567 - The sound in this beat is really high to be despiced. So, mixing this with the following pattern, you can maybe do something like this
- 01:52:324 - Yeah.. As I said before, this chorus start need a double note. Try adding other note somewhere pls.added
- 02:38:105 - (^) (Add a note in the first column maybe). add in 2nd column
- 02:49:203 - (^) (This sounds higher than the previous tick where you used double notes, so yeah )
- Easy to play, this is a good difficulty .
- 00:09:665 (9665|4, 10185|4) - Change this for a hold? It gives a better sound comparing it with the music.changed
- 00:21:457 - This need a double note to emphasize drums and to be consistent with your patterns. I would add a note in the column 2.added
- 00:39:492 - Maybe add other note somewhere to emphasize the hit in the batery (you can't add notes over 1/4 because is a Normal, but this double note in this beat will provide a similar effect).added
- 00:40:359 - Maybe a note here as well, I think is a good thing for a normal and to cover the music in a better form.added
- 00:41:746 - Same here, I think you can add a note in the column 4 here.added but i didn't sure newbie can do this because middle beat are in 4th
- 00:44:347 - Well, I think a double note will fit here as well xD and is not difficult at all for this difficulty (I'm so newbie and I find this simple xD), so you should add other object (maybe in the column 5)added column 2 , i think its too far if 5th
- 02:20:417 (140417|2) - I suggest you to move this on the right side of the hold. Having things in both places during the hold it usually cause confusion in newbies/average players.
- It has some inconsistencies in term of single and double notes usage (I think I mentioned all of them in my mod), but in general this difficulty is ok.
fixing but not remove
- 00:23:451 (23451|3) - It looks like you didn't use notes over blue ticks before, so I don't think this note is really necessary. If I were you, I'd remove it no change at this point , i think this is right timing position
- 00:25:446 (25446|1, 25792|1) - Listening to the music, this definetly should finish in 00:25:966 - because is where the music is emphasized.fixed
- 00:25:792 (25792|3) - If you do the above suggestion, move this to 00:25:966 too. fixed
- 00:32:989 (32989|2) - I think you should remove this one too. Saying that because you didn't use those notes over blue tick in a consistent way, so i is better to don't use them if you don't use consistent in the whole of the map (The same goes to the rest 1/4, try add more in similar places where you added them, or just remove it to keep a better consistency in the map).
- The whole of this difficulty is alright, but you should check those 1/4 in the whole of the map and try to place them in a consistent way. Actually, in some parts I think that is going to be 1/4 objects (due to preview parts and because the sound over this 1/4 is really high), but then nothing appear, that's why I say you should check them again in the whole of the map.
- 00:28:740 - An object here is necessary, try adding one in the column 4 please.fixed
- 02:03:076 - (^)fixed
- Yeah.. same thing as Hard about the 1/4s, the rest is ok (it looks like you've gained a pro mod by a ''pro guy'' already xD), so there is not much more things to point here (especially for me, who I'm still learning).
Well, that's all.
Hope this can helps you!
Best of luck! ^_^
From my queue~ Sorry for late.thanks you for mod
column 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
AImod: Letterbox in breaks conflicts with each difficulties.
00:17:642 (17642|2) - move to 4 moved
00:31:862 (31862|1,31862|5) - these long notes should be finished at 00:33:249 there's no sound
01:03:769 (63769|5) - may be at 6? moved
01:38:451 (98451|5,98451|1) - same with 31862 should be finished at 01:39:839 - same
01:53:711 (113711|4) - here should be double notes. You used double notes at 01:52:324 (112324|3,112324|4) already here added
00:12:093 (12093|6) - move to 5? but you can ignore it not fixed
00:12:440 (12440|2) - move to 3 not fixed
00:12:787 (12787|3) - move to 2 not fixed
00:51:891 (51891|3) - maybe placed at 00:51:977 it should in this beat
00:59:261 (59261|4) - move to 5 moved
01:09:318 (69318|1) - placed at 01:09:665 if i do finish note will be gone, and if adding not it will be compare
01:24:232 - add note at here. maybe like this. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1092382 added
01:45:561 (105561|3,105561|4) - delete one delete
00:21:457 - where is triple notes? add note one more here. added
01:45:041 (105041|1,105041|0) - move to 4 and 5? moved
01:48:683 (108683|1,108769|2,108856|3) - you used 01:47:295 (107295|3,107295|5,107382|4,107469|6,107469|2) - pattern at here. how about match with this? compared
01:57:526 (117526|2,117700|2) - move to 4 for balance fixed another way
02:17:122 (137122|5) - move to 4 not fixed
Nice map. Good luck!