Timing check requested~
Offset 1342 (+8) I think is best, BPM is fine
Offset 1342 (+8) I think is best, BPM is fine
Okay i think this is ready for rankCan't agree for now :C
Thanks for mod and suggestion ! , i'm still newbie about modding
Reikosaka wrote:Okay i think this is ready for rankCan't agree for now :C
Also please answer to all mods in detail. Else people don't know what you think about their suggestions. It's important to give feedback to the feedback!
In general, its well designed. Just some suggestions to improve the playability and readability.
00:23:538 (23538|6) - move to 7? (^) moved
01:02:729 (62729|1) - 1? (no need to "jack" on the easy, also easier to play) removed
01:04:116 (64116|5) - 7? (^) removed
01:04:810 (64810|0,64810|6,65157|3,65503|5,65503|1) - try this: http://puu.sh/4Ys28/6da99d04af.jpg fixed but little closer make it easily
01:14:868 (74868|2) - 2? not fixed
01:29:434 (89434|5) - 6? fixed
01:46:775 (106775|5,106775|6,107815|4) - try this: http://puu.sh/4Ys5W/4fdb6ba7b8.jpg not fixed
01:48:162 (108162|1,108162|0,109203|2) - try this: http://puu.sh/4Ys7g/7186868708.jpg not fixed
01:50:937 (110937|0,110937|1,111977|2) - try this: http://puu.sh/4Ys9s/8331583689.jpg fixed
01:52:324 (112324|2) - if you applied the last ones, put this on line 4 fixed
01:53:365 (113365|1) - 3? move to 2
01:55:446 (115446|0,115446|2) - move 1 left? (1,3) not fixed
01:56:833 (116833|3,116833|5) - move 1 right? (5,7) not fixed
I see no reason to change the SV at all. Please remove all SV changes, since they are quite confusing and offthrowing. SV changes do not work like that (they might do in Taiko).
00:12:093 (12093|2,12093|5) - put these on 4 and 6, else it plays a bit awkward for beginnersfixed
00:12:440 (12440|2,12440|1,12787|3) - if you fixed the one above, you can move this stuff one left: http://puu.sh/4YsmP/5af0c5dee6.jpg fixed
00:40:792 (40792|2) - uuuh, what is that? Snap this on white tick ahead. I know where you are coming from, but snapping it here to the bluetick feels bad, since you are snapping it to the introduction and not to the emphazied drumbeat. And without the surrounding notes, it doesn't work. a modder suggestion to follow blue line , moved to 1/1 beat
00:42:266 (42266|4) - ^
01:19:723 (79723|5) - put on 6? don't put stuff so close to holds D: move to other way
01:21:110 (81110|1) - 2? they shouldnt be so close to the hold, since it makes you break easily ^
01:22:498 (82498|0) - 1? ^
01:23:885 (83885|6) - 7? ^
01:58:480 (118480|1) - same as in 00:40:792 (40792|2)
01:59:868 (119868|5) - ^
02:20:070 (140070|3) - end on downbeat? ( 02:21:457 )
02:21:457 (141457|0) - ^ ( 02:22:844 )
02:21:457 (141457|0) - ^ ( 02:24:232 )
02:33:162 (153162|5) - same as in 00:40:792 (40792|2) fixed to another way
02:34:550 (154550|1) - ^
02:46:428 (166428|1) - put on 4 please D: move to another way
Same goes here for all SV changes. I see no point in adding them at all. They don't serve any purpose. The song feels "less dense" enough when the note density decreases. No need to slow down the scrolling speed.
00:15:214 (15214|4,15214|1,15388|3,15561|2,15735|3,15908|4,16081|3,16255|5) - Basically, switching from one hold side to another while playing stairs is really bothersome and really unneeded here. It makes you jump more than you actually should. You should circumvent this awkward behavior. try this: http://puu.sh/4YsSL/f70c5eebbc.jpg fixed
00:16:602 (16602|2,16602|5,16775|3,16948|2,17122|4,17295|3) - try this: http://puu.sh/4YsTN/43ea8172b4.jpg fixed but other way
00:38:278 (38278|3,38451|5,38451|4,38625|3,38798|2) - I would prefer this: http://puu.sh/4YsYY/9b217afc4a.png fixed
00:42:613 (42613|1) - 2? fixed
01:21:804 (81804|4,81804|6,81977|3,82151|2,82324|3,82498|4) - try this: http://puu.sh/4Yt5s/743f76776e.jpg fixed but other way , you want to make it easily right ?
01:24:578 (84578|5) - 6? not fixed
01:24:752 (84752|4) - 5? ^
01:24:925 (84925|3) - 4? ^
01:25:099 (85099|2) - 5? ^
01:25:966 (85966|6) - 7? ^
01:26:313 (86313|2) - 6? ^
01:27:526 (87526|3) - 4? ^
01:29:954 (89954|5,90041|4,90128|3) - 6,5,4 please D: still same, not fixed
01:39:145 (99145|5,99145|3,99318|5,99318|3,99492|3,99492|1,99665|1,99665|3) - try this: http://puu.sh/4YteU/4dea55ce44.jpg usually i'm do different position at finish note, so i'm keep this
01:39:839 (99839|3) - remove? I don't know what this one is supposed to follow, tbh. removed
01:43:654 (103654|3,103654|4) - 4,5 please. fixed
01:43:827 (103827|0) - 3? fixed
01:45:561 (105561|0,105561|1) - 1,2 fixed
01:45:908 (105908|5,105908|4) - 5,6 fixed (6,7)
01:46:081 (106081|4) - remove, trust me. It plays quite better without that one. remove
02:17:122 (137122|6) - 3?
Same here with the SV changes...
01:17:122 (77122|4,77122|0) - 1,5? keeping that main priority 01:16:428 (76428|2,76602|2,76602|1,76948|1,77122|2,77122|1) -
01:17:295 (77295|1) - 2? not fixed
01:40:489 (100489|3) - this is totally unneccessary imo. Remove that one. remove
01:40:879 - you could add some 1/4 alternate pattern or stair here instead. not yet
Have a star for now. I highly recommend you to get some more advanced opinions on the Maximum and Hard. From what I see in the thread, many mods weren't really indepth and just minor suggestions. You should poke PROGUY again for a mod on Maximum, I'd like to see his opinions on that.
I'll consider rechecking it, if you give me detailed feedback of what you fixed and what you did not fix and if you bring some other profenient modders to take a look on the higher diffs (Hard, Maximum). Please provide valid reasons when denying something.
Yet it's a well designed mapset with some flaws that I want to see sorted out first.
Alright. As requested, here's my recheck.
- ...I assume you didn't take my advice on attempting to balance between both hands? Remember that if one hand has to do most of the work in your charts, you're gonna make the players suffer A LOT rather than enjoying them. Anyways, some of these below will help you guide parts of it to assure the correct balance.
00:12:613 (12613|2,12787|1,14000|4,14174|5) Try to mirror these notes like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1061215 mirror it
00:23:538 I recommend doing either this or this. fixed
00:29:087 (29087|2,29434|2,29781|2,30128|2) Move to 5th column. do other way
00:30:474 Try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1061229 do other way
00:32:902 (32902|1,32989|3,33076|1) Try this. You can also move these notes to the left by a column if you like from the screenshot. fixed
00:33:943 (33943|2,34116|1,34289|4,34289|3) Personally I don't think these notes are based on anything in the song (because it's a sudden silence part, aside from vocals). I will only recommend removing all of these and then adding two normal notes at this time (for the drum). fixed
00:34:983 (34983|1) Move to 5th column. ...I think I said this before? Must be some deja vu... Oh well. moved
00:35:503 (35503|5) Move to 2nd or 3rd column. moved
00:36:370 (36370|5) Move to 3rd column. moved
00:37:064 (37064|1) Move to 5th column. moved
00:37:758 (37758|0) Either move this to 7th column or add a new normal note at this time on the 5th or 7th column. added
00:38:451 (38451|4) Move to 3rd column. moved
00:40:359 Add note in 5th column (to match drum beat). added
00:40:532 (40532|2) Move to 4th column. moved
00:41:573 (41573|3,41746|4,41920|1) Try something like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1061262 (Also try rearranging this a bit. Looking at this makes me feel uncomfortable.) fixed
00:46:081 (46081|5) Move to 2nd or 3rd column. move to 2nd
00:46:255 (46255|3,46602|4) Move left by one column. moved
00:47:469 (47469|1) Move to 5th or 7th column. moved
00:47:989 (47989|4) Move to 2nd or 3rd column. move to 2nd
00:49:550 (49550|2) Move to 2nd column. moved
00:51:284 Try this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1061289 fixed but different position
00:52:671 Same as above, but mirrored. fix and added
00:53:191 (53191|4) Move to 3rd column.moved
00:56:833 The patterns you used here with combinations of normal and long notes on either sides make it really awkward. I highly recommend trying to balance them out like this. Keep doing this for the next few measures until 01:16:255. fixed but until 01:06:544 -
01:18:509 (78509|1,78856|2) Remove these notes as they don't fit the song at all. At this same time, add a normal note in 3rd column.
01:21:804 (81804|4,81977|5,82151|3,82324|5) Move left by either 2 or 3 columns. moved 3 column
01:24:578 (84578|2,84752|1,84925|3,85099|1) Move right by either 2 or 3 columns. moved 3 column
01:26:659 (86659|5) Move to any column that the left hand uses (1st to 3rd). moved
01:27:353 (87353|4) Move to 3rd column. moved
01:30:128 I believe I seen this before in the first verse, except it's mirrored. You can use the recommendation from 00:23:538 above, just mirror it. fixed
01:35:677 This and the next measure doesn't fit the song at all, and the short long notes already made it ugly. Delete everything and try this instead. You can alter the patterns any way you like here, but this is my recommended pattern. This pattern also works. fixed
01:40:532 (100532|4,100706|5,100879|2,100879|3) Delete all of these notes, and at this same time add two normal notes in any columns.
01:41:226 Wait, this is the second chorus? Okay, now I understand why this is much more difficult. Compared to the first chorus at 00:34:636, this part is way harder due to the long note in the way. I will recommend two methods to solve this issue (just use either one). Method One: Delete about a third or half of the normal notes in measures that has a long note inside, then rearrange the pattern. Method Two: Delete the long notes, then rearrange the normal notes' patterns. fixed
01:50:937 (110937|4) Move to 2nd or 3rd column. already change pattern
01:52:324 Continue with either one of the two methods in 01:41:226. fixed
02:02:209 Add a normal note in 3rd column. not do
02:02:555 ^ added
02:02:902 (122902|1,123076|2,123076|3) Delete these notes as, again, they don't fit in the song.where's this issue ?
02:12:266 (132266|5,132613|5) Move to 3rd column. moved
02:24:578 Try this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1061354 didn't change it
02:27:006 Third chorus. Use what I've suggested above since the patterns are similar (or exactly the same?) as the ones used in the first chorus.keeping like this
- I noticed that you use two long notes with different timings and lengths in various parts of this chart. IMO this is usually fine in an Insane chart, but this specific song doesn't feel to deserve that kind of treatment. The first example at 00:24:752 does not make any sense at all with the purpose of these long notes. The solution to some of this is to make the first long note end at the time where the second long note starts. As for the ones from 00:56:833 onwards, have them end at the same times as the other long note like this.
00:10:185 (10185|1) Move to 5th column.
00:17:295 (17295|3) Move to 3rd column. pairing with this note 00:17:295 (17295|3,17295|6,17642|3,17642|5,17989|4,17989|3) -
00:28:220 Remove this timing section. remove all
- As for the rest, apply similarly to what I've suggested in Hard above (especially deleting notes that makes no sense at all and rebalancing patterns for both hands).
That's all for now. Good luck!
Mod from #modreqsthanks for mod
Most Vocals are not emphasized with notes [Suggestion]
Kiai times are awkward
Overall, great use of speed change and nice map
[Maximum]00:23:538 to 00:26:313 Seems like just a random segment IMO, focus on getting the Vocals more? i dont think thats random segment
00:28:740 Add slider to lead from (Yu) to (De) aren't following vocal is bad ?
00:29:087 and 00:30:474 Sliders seems awkward to end at 1/2 (No Beat) change it to double and remove Slider
00:34:636 to 00:55:446 The Triple 1/4 beat using 2 hands (ex. 00:55:272 ) is repeated alot of times consider using staircases?
00:45:735 Why does the kiai time start here? Seems awkward (Sounds like the second part of the chorus)* [/color]
01:14:694 Add notes? added
01:16:255 to 01:19:029 Too much notes on the left ? Shift some to the right fixed
01:52:324 Why does the kiai time start here? Seems awkward (Sounds like the second part of the chorus)[Again]*fixed
02:08:105 Add 1 additional note? Fits the pattern you are going for added
02:08:625 Ditto added
02:34:289 Add notes? Missing beat added
If you are worrying about mapping over 1/3 kiai time:
This is the Ranking Criteria
Do not overuse kiai time. The general rule of thumb is one toggle per minute of playtime. Kiai is meant to accent chorus sections, so don't use it just for fountains unless you're doing this rarely. You can toggle kiai off and back on halfway through the chorus if it fits, but using it constantly every few beats/measures is just ridiculous and can distract players.
Technically you are not overusing kiai time, " Kiai is meant to accent chorus sections, so don't use it just for fountains unless you're doing this rarely."
PS: I'm not a ranking criteria expert, might need someone else to confirm this can be done
[Hard]00:09:665 Random slider? (no beat) removed
01:43:480 Too much hammer on the 2nd key? [Up to you] fixed
01:52:324 It's kiai time, I feel there a lack of notes/sliders add some ? i think nope yet
01:53:711 After this time, it feels like the 1st and 7th key notes are missing, add some to the sides? Actually yes , but i made to follow 4/4 step just watch again from this 01:52:324 - to 01:56:139 -
02:27:526 and 02:28:914 Add? You added a note for 02:30:301 slider? [Up to you] can't see any problem here
The Kiai time has the same problem as Maximum (Refer to Maximum)
[Normal]01:40:185 Add simple 2-beat Hammer? Added
The Kiai time has the same problem as Maximum (Refer to Maximum)
Hi! Modding as per your request from my Modding Queue!thanks for mod XD
I'll see the columns in the following order 1|2|3|4|5|6|7
- Disable the WideScreen Support here, because is just useless.
change to double
- 00:28:394 (28394|2, 28394|4) - Is really necessary this double note here? The music goes in a same pitch as before where you used single notes, so I don't see a concrete justification for that.fixed to single note
- 00:33:943 - Well, here i think there is a correct place for the usage of double notes listening to the music. You can maybe remove the note from the column 4 and add 2 notes in the 3rd and 5th column (or something like this ). as i though, fixed
- 00:45:735 - Add a note in the column 7 (maybe with finisher). I think this chorus beginning need an emphasize, and this will be the best form in my opinion. added
- 00:58:220 (58220|2, 58220|4, 58567|5) - For consistency with your following patterns and to emphasize better the drums the double note should go on 00:58:567 - instead of 00:58:220 -. My recomendation is move one of the objects in 00:58:220 - 1/1 forward and boila fixed
- 01:16:255 (76255|0, 76255|2, 76775|1, 76775|3) - I prefer holds instead of single notes in this pattern. I personally think the change of beat can be a bit tricky for this difficulty, especially because it is the only time that you used that.changed to hold note
- 01:28:567 - The sound in this beat is really high to be despiced. So, mixing this with the following pattern, you can maybe do something like this
- 01:52:324 - Yeah.. As I said before, this chorus start need a double note. Try adding other note somewhere pls.added
- 02:38:105 - (^) (Add a note in the first column maybe). add in 2nd column
- 02:49:203 - (^) (This sounds higher than the previous tick where you used double notes, so yeah )
- Easy to play, this is a good difficulty .
- 00:09:665 (9665|4, 10185|4) - Change this for a hold? It gives a better sound comparing it with the music.changed
- 00:21:457 - This need a double note to emphasize drums and to be consistent with your patterns. I would add a note in the column 2.added
- 00:39:492 - Maybe add other note somewhere to emphasize the hit in the batery (you can't add notes over 1/4 because is a Normal, but this double note in this beat will provide a similar effect).added
- 00:40:359 - Maybe a note here as well, I think is a good thing for a normal and to cover the music in a better form.added
- 00:41:746 - Same here, I think you can add a note in the column 4 here.added but i didn't sure newbie can do this because middle beat are in 4th
- 00:44:347 - Well, I think a double note will fit here as well xD and is not difficult at all for this difficulty (I'm so newbie and I find this simple xD), so you should add other object (maybe in the column 5)added column 2 , i think its too far if 5th
- 02:20:417 (140417|2) - I suggest you to move this on the right side of the hold. Having things in both places during the hold it usually cause confusion in newbies/average players.
- It has some inconsistencies in term of single and double notes usage (I think I mentioned all of them in my mod), but in general this difficulty is ok.
fixing but not remove
- 00:23:451 (23451|3) - It looks like you didn't use notes over blue ticks before, so I don't think this note is really necessary. If I were you, I'd remove it no change at this point , i think this is right timing position
- 00:25:446 (25446|1, 25792|1) - Listening to the music, this definetly should finish in 00:25:966 - because is where the music is emphasized.fixed
- 00:25:792 (25792|3) - If you do the above suggestion, move this to 00:25:966 too. fixed
- 00:32:989 (32989|2) - I think you should remove this one too. Saying that because you didn't use those notes over blue tick in a consistent way, so i is better to don't use them if you don't use consistent in the whole of the map (The same goes to the rest 1/4, try add more in similar places where you added them, or just remove it to keep a better consistency in the map).
- The whole of this difficulty is alright, but you should check those 1/4 in the whole of the map and try to place them in a consistent way. Actually, in some parts I think that is going to be 1/4 objects (due to preview parts and because the sound over this 1/4 is really high), but then nothing appear, that's why I say you should check them again in the whole of the map.
- 00:28:740 - An object here is necessary, try adding one in the column 4 please.fixed
- 02:03:076 - (^)fixed
- Yeah.. same thing as Hard about the 1/4s, the rest is ok (it looks like you've gained a pro mod by a ''pro guy'' already xD), so there is not much more things to point here (especially for me, who I'm still learning).
Well, that's all.
Hope this can helps you!
Best of luck! ^_^