forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Unranked listing shows random ranked maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enzo_old
Problem Details: Whenever I select Show Unranked Only as sorting in the beatmaps list, it also shows me the ranked maps and they disappear once clicked on a difficulty.

I've asked to other people and they say it's working fine, I don't know if it's an issue on my end.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20130904.1 live
Nathanael
Trying to replicate this issue.

When checking "Show Unranked only",
  1. Ranked beatmaps are being hidden but some are still not hidden.
    Clicking them will make it disappear ( as Enzo said )
  2. Pressing left/right arrow, it selects/plays the hidden maps.
Marcin
Second issue duplicate of t/109986?hilit=arrow

First issue - I'm pretty sure it's because osu! didn't retrived the status of beatmap, and treats it as unranked, after you select it, osu! downloads status of it from online ranking, and marks is as ranked and therefor it becomes hidden.
Topic Starter
Enzo_old

Marcin wrote:

Second issue duplicate of https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/109986?hilit=arrow

First issue - I'm pretty sure it's because osu! didn't retrived the status of beatmap, and treats it as unranked, after you select it, osu! downloads status of it from online ranking, and marks is as ranked and therefor it becomes hidden.
But on my end, ages ago that sorting mode worked like it was supposed to. It's a bit frustating because I've always used this filter to find unranked beatmaps.
TheVileOne
You must be remembering a time beyond my memory. Unranked has been broken for a long time.

I didn't even use the arrow keys. This map was just included with the selection.

Edit: It's choosing different results depending on which songs are near me when I filter. For some strange reason it may only select one ranked difficulty from a set. Unselecting a ranked map will remove it from the filter. This is a different issue than the Arrow key issue, but perhaps the threads can be merged.
Topic Starter
Enzo_old

TheVileOne wrote:

You must be remembering a time beyond my memory. Unranked has been broken for a long time.
Yeah you're right. I remember now, ranked maps showed up when the filter was selected. But it wasn't broken like this, it was.. quite acceptable.
Bass
bump pls, I can replicate this too
Yuraha
Confirming, was wondering if it is just my problem.
- Marco -
I think it's resolved now since that button is removed