forum

[invalid] SS Ranking

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
show more
jesse1412

Zalaria wrote:

I'm pretty sure auroraflow12 has the most SS ranks o.o
I think it's well established that I have the most SS ranks.
Topic Starter
Mithrane
How long does it take ± before there is feedback?
Oinari-sama

Mithrane wrote:

How long does it take ± before there is feedback?
It depends on what the Request is about.

If it's a popular non-technical request, you'll get a few posts a day but mostly spams eg "Support!"
If it's a popular technical request, you'll get a few posts per hour for the first few days, then the thread becomes silenced/locked due to people arguing.
For other requests, you get 1 or 2 posts during the first few days then it'll sleep till someone bumps it.
Topic Starter
Mithrane
Guess I'm in the latter category :P
Bump
jesse1412
This request isn't bump-worthy at all.
Wishy

jesus1412 wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

I'm pretty sure auroraflow12 has the most SS ranks o.o
I think it's well established that I have the most SS ranks.
I agree.
Topic Starter
Mithrane

Bump?
Nathanael
Guidelines for bumping a feature request

Derekku wrote:

As for bumping: There is really no need to unless your thread has had no responses for months. Keeping your thread on page 1 will not guarantee that peppy will read it, so please acknowledge this ahead of time. However, if your thread somehow slipped onto another page with zero replies, then that's certainly a good enough reason to go ahead and bump it.
On Topic:
I don't think this is necessary because ranks doesn't really matter imo. Scores are more important.
Looks like this thread was only like a discussion for who has the most number of SS ranks.
Topic Starter
Mithrane
For everything you create, there will always be someone against it..
You don't create something for the people that don't want it, you create it for those who do.

In this case there appears to be only very little interest but it should be an easy implement nonetheless.

All the info is already in the database, you just have to make SS sortable.
E.g. take the data from the top 10k players, which is already there, sort it on most SS and filter the top 1k or so out of those to avoid error margin.

PS: I'll stop posting my updated ranks(unsure if that's bumping, hence the '?') when it gets implemented or this thread gets locked =)
jesse1412

Mithrane wrote:

For everything you create, there will always be someone against it..
You don't create something for the people that don't want it, you create it for those who do.

In this case there appears to be only very little interest but it should be an easy implement nonetheless.

All the info is already in the database, you just have to make SS sortable.
E.g. take the data from the top 10k players, which is already there, sort it on most SS and filter the top 1k or so out of those to avoid error margin.

PS: I'll stop posting my updated ranks(unsure if that's bumping, hence the '?') when it gets implemented or this thread gets locked =)
Stop posting.
ryuu
i support this request :3

Kodora
You all wrong, hehe

CTB, but anyway
Topic Starter
Mithrane
Well if they implement it for one mode, it should be very easy to do the same for the others.
Hell, they could even make an overview of who has the most SS' of all 4 modes combined.
silmarilen

Kodora wrote:

You all wrong, hehe

CTB, but anyway
pls
Topic Starter
Mithrane
deadbeat
is there a point to that image Mithrane?
Stefan

Mithrane wrote:

Stop this attention whoring and add something useful to this request.
deadbeat

Mithrane wrote:

oops i missed this. posting this over and over is considered spam in my books . continue doing this and i'll start removing the posts

brb, SS's every easy and normal to get a high ranking.

no from me sorry
Topic Starter
Mithrane
I got most of my rank before I got into getting more SS' and have an average acc on my top-maps around 98,5, should say enough.
PS: Even though most of my SS are Easy and Normal(of which some, especially the older ones, aren't all that easy), I still have plenty of Hard and up SS' as well.

Also I'd like to add more useful things to this request but I think most of it has been said already.
Open to suggestions though.
Topic Starter
Mithrane
Made a manual search on the top 10k ppl (based on PP), looking for 2500+ SS and came up with this:
Rank# of SS Name
1 10115 ryuu
2 8370 auroraflow12
3 7987 rorineko
4 7711 FuzimiyaYuki
5 7698 Andrea
6 7193 Sana
7 5905 rEdo
8 5899 ShaggoN
9 5253 Mavok
10 4656 Ana_Coppola
11 4630 Naive
12 4564 Z e o n
13 4476 ertyukjh010
14 4325 Rizzo
15 4160 yosuko
16 4076 Meteor
17 3923 H1ko
18 3379 sssarcher
19 3332 SunnyMario
20 3121 Bless
21 3014 Rucker
22 2993 ikamakura
23 2956 xbossmon
24 2929 Uan
25 2912 xoofoM
26 2880 milfy
27 2841 jameskong1
28 2800 PEPOTTI
29 2766 I Love One Piece
30 2766 osugeass
31 2716 LisaEarthlight
32 2715 Mithrane
33 2625 ziwu
34 2575 CapnDavid
35 2535 OvO
ryuu
:3/
Topic Starter
Mithrane
Seeing as PPv2 is Highly accuracy based, I assume we can tell this by the top100 in the PPv2 score anyway.
This request can be closed.
[Dellirium]

Mithrane wrote:

Made a manual search on the top 10k ppl (based on PP), looking for 2500+ SS and came up with this:
Rank# of SS Name
1 10115 ryuu
Because ryuu is a goddess! \o/