forum

Fullscreen and Window

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Francis
Help, I'm having big difficulties with doing jumps on fullscreen and when I checked my screen size. It's 20inch x 11inch.
So I changed my osu to windowed 1440x900 and it's easier to jump but the notes feel like they're on HardRock. It's too small for me to aim ;_;
How do I get used to this screen resolution?
Callum
~
Amefuri Koneko
Offer 14 kittens and 2 virgins to the window god then take a good sleep, if you see a bees in your dreams it means you will be fine with the new resolution. Also, stop wearing pants when practicing and your aim will improve.
Cylencer
Why change? Fullscreen is awesome
Oinari-sama
I only play fullscreen on my 23" so I can't help you with the windowed issues. But if you just want to get used to aiming at really small circles, you can find some old maps and put HR on them to practice. Not exactly an ideal way to practice.
FrzR
I play fullscreen on my widescreen laptop. Though im doing a 4:3, 1024x768 resolution due to fps issues. Locked at 120fps haha. I'd prefer the 4:3 resolution because of the smaller playfield based on preference. o3o
TakuMii

Fr33z3R wrote:

I play fullscreen on my widescreen laptop. Though im doing a 4:3, 1024x768 resolution due to fps issues. Locked at 120fps haha. I'd prefer the 4:3 resolution because of the smaller playfield based on preference. o3o
Actually, aspect ratio doesn't change the size of the playfield. 1366x768, 1024x768, and any custom resolution that uses x768 will all have the same playfield size. The only thing that changes is the background and the HUD.
FrzR

YayMii wrote:

Fr33z3R wrote:

Actually, aspect ratio doesn't change the size of the playfield. 1366x768, 1024x768, and any custom resolution that uses x768 will all have the same playfield size. The only thing that changes is the background and the HUD.
I see. I thought it changed the playfield size. XD