0_o - Androgynous
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

BagelBob - if there are any girls named Bob, I'd like to meet one
I can hook you up.
BagelBob_old
Derekku
ffffff Derek is obviously a male name. Also shouldn't Pasonia be amiguous too with the female avatar? ARGH

Okay so uh... I guess I trust Bob... I clearly know that I'm not scum... I think I trust 0_o. Who to vote for who to vote for...

I'd really like to hear more from LS even though he/she is busy D:
BagelBob_old
Seriously, all LS has done so far is said everything that we can't know.
LadySuburu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BagelBob_old
so let's have a vote from ya, 5 hours
LadySuburu

BagelBob wrote:

so let's have a vote from ya, 5 hours
Vote: 0_o
Derekku
Mod: votecount cuz I'm lazy plz
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
LadySuburu: 0_o
0_o: Pasonia
Pasonia: 0_o
Derekku Chan: -
BagelBob: PANTS PANTS PANTS

So...

0_o - LadySuburu, Pasonia (2)
Pasonia - 0_o (1)

Not voting: BagelBob, Derekku Chan
Derekku
I don't want to end up doing the tie breaker, so I'll Vote: Pasonia. We don't have much on LS and I personally don't think 0_o is the traitor, so yeah. I hope my scan will be of use tomorrow provided I'm not night killed D:
BagelBob_old
I still want to hammer Suburu. In 30 minutes, I'll hammer 0_o, unless someone has a change of heart before then.
LadySuburu
I find 0_o more suspicious than Pas. However, 0_o does have a doc claim.

Should we lynch Pas in case 0_o is indeed the doc?
BagelBob_old
No, this is crazy mafia, so a failed protection by 0_o could mean death.
BagelBob_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BagelBob_old
Vote: 0_o
Derekku
dun dun dun :S
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
0_o ends up choking himself with a wooden stethoscope.

Night 1 Begins

You know the drill guise.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Day 2 Begins

You wake up.
BagelBob_old
Derekku
Since he was the traitor? :<
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

loledited.
Derekku
That's not very nice =(
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

That's not very nice =(
He edited, which is why I lol'd.

He said something like "wtf no one died!?"
Derekku
Pasonia
Uhh, wait, what the hell is going on?

0_o is dead but nobody was killed for Night 1?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

0_o is dead but nobody was killed for Night 1?
Nope.
Derekku
So......... is the game over or no? >_>

Btw strager you suck at editing the OP and topic title :|
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Actually, it's kinda funny all three girls are alive.
Derekku
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Hey... why didn't you announce BB's death? D:
You didn't ask who died...

Derekku Chan wrote:

2) strager is being mean and maybe gave me a crazy sanity where I don't get results ._.
Hmm, I should try that.
Pasonia
Knew it, either BB or myself would be killed (that much I've predicted correctly)

Now I'm stuck choosing DChan and LadySuburu, but as per what I said previous Day Phase, I tend towards DChan being the Traitor over LadySuburu because of the role claim. But I don't want to move too fast and end up allowing either one to vote the other when one of them is scum, so I'd really like to hear more from DChan and LadySuburu.

HOS on DChan.
FOS on LS.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Oh yeah, LyLo and stuff.

Good luck gals.
Derekku

Pasonia wrote:

It was funny really; I was told that I was an "Innocent" i.e. I am a Vanilla Mafia, and BagelBob is innocent.
It turns out that BB was innocent, but that still doesn't prove Pasonia's innocence. He could have easily made up this bit because obviously if he's the traitor, then everyone else would be innocent.

BagelBob wrote:

I'm a Vanillia Mafia with the append that Derekku is Innocent.
Bagel, on the other hand, can be believed. I see no reason why a townie would make up something like this, and since he was cleared, then I should also be cleared.

But wait, after re-reading and seeing this:

0_o wrote:

I think it's safe to clear Pasonia, since he was the first one to say he received someone else's innocence in their PM.
I am obligated to believe Pasonia. Pasonia posted about Bagel's innocence BEFORE Bagel posted. The traitor wouldn't have known that someone ACTUALLY got a note like that in their role PM. The traitor would've seen what Bagel posted and then made up something AFTERWARDS.

That only leaves us with LS, whom has only been suspicious this whole time. Vote: LadySuburu

And there you have it.
LadySuburu

Derekku Chan wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

It was funny really; I was told that I was an "Innocent" i.e. I am a Vanilla Mafia, and BagelBob is innocent.
It turns out that BB was innocent, but that still doesn't prove Pasonia's innocence. He could have easily made up this bit because obviously if he's the traitor, then everyone else would be innocent.

BagelBob wrote:

I'm a Vanillia Mafia with the append that Derekku is Innocent.
Bagel, on the other hand, can be believed. I see no reason why a townie would make up something like this, and since he was cleared, then I should also be cleared.

But wait, after re-reading and seeing this:

0_o wrote:

I think it's safe to clear Pasonia, since he was the first one to say he received someone else's innocence in their PM.
I am obligated to believe Pasonia. Pasonia posted about Bagel's innocence BEFORE Bagel posted. The traitor wouldn't have known that someone ACTUALLY got a note like that in their role PM. The traitor would've seen what Bagel posted and then made up something AFTERWARDS.

That only leaves us with LS, whom has only been suspicious this whole time. Vote: LadySuburu

And there you have it.
Of course, I'm inclined to believe Pasonia for similar reasons. However, we still have not disproved the possibilities of the info Pasonia and BB recieved being incorrect. Pasonia's info is obviously true, whereas with you being the only possible suspect in MY eyes, BB's info was false.

Also, you investigated Pasonia twice? I see no reason for you to have done so.

Vote: Derekku_Chan

Which leaves Pasonia as the deciding factor.
Derekku
Derekku
LadySuburu
unvote just in case.

I never said BB made up a lie that you were innocent. What I said was that it is possible that the info given to him at the start is false.

I don't really see the logic behind investigating Pasonia again, but I guess it's not that big of a point.

I still suspect you heavilly, but it's much safer to not have votes out at this point.
show more