forum

Crazy Mafia 2 [Mafia (Townie) Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pasonia
Consider this...
If Traitor was allowed to kill N0, then we'll be Day 1 LyLo. =_=

Anyway, yea, as of current information on Day 1 I clear BB and DChan, so only 0_o and LS remains.

The behavior of 0_o makes me doubly sure that I've got our Traitor; if he dies and one of us gets killed, then LS is the only option left to us.

The only way my claim can be disproved is if both 0_o and LS dies on Day/Night 1.
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

Assuming any one of the remaining three (myself BB and LS) were scum, and we lynch them after surviving D1 then D2 it's almost open season for the remaining Innocents to attack the scum. I firmly believe that at least BB and LS are not stupid enough to leave themselves in the open.
I was just reading through and I'm having trouble understanding this statement (post is here), could you or someone else who gets it paraphrase?
Pasonia
I'll paraphrase that.

If you want to say myself or BB or LS are scum, then by the way we three are acting now the remaining Mafia would vote the obvious, the traitor. Lynching/killing them (0_o and DChan) assuming they both bore actual roles as Mafia would almost certainly mean game over and a town loss (yet again).

But this is only and only IF myself, BB or LS are scum, and it's certain for now that we aren't scum.

I have explained before why this is a highly improbable scenario and why 0_o is the likeliest to be scum given his flip-flops on his voting. Don't give me the "first vote is random" crap, you'd have stuck by it if you wanted LS dead but when I unvoted you also followed suit.

So I'm only telling you how unlikely it is that any of the three of us (exclusive of 0_o and DChan) are scum given the way we've acted on this phase.
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

But this is only and only IF myself, BB or LS are scum, and it's certain for now that we aren't scum.
Hold on, since when did "we" clear LS? I'm pretty sure when you originally said that there was zero evidence that LS wasn't scum.. enlighten me?

I have explained before why this is a highly improbable scenario and why 0_o is the likeliest to be scum given his flip-flops on his voting. Don't give me the "first vote is random" crap [...]
First of all, you accuse me of flip-flop voting, when in fact you have switched votes more than I have:
Me
Vote BagelBob
unvote
Vote LadySuburu
unvote

You
Vote LadySuburu
unvote
Vote No Lynch
unvote
Vote 0_o

Secondly, everyone's first vote was random/jokes except yours. So really you "flipped" between 3 serious votes, whereas my only voting activity was a joke vote, followed by a serious vote that I retracted because of Bagel's knowledgeable traitor idea.

Pasonia wrote:

you'd have stuck by it if you wanted LS dead but when I unvoted you also followed suit.
Excuse me? You unvoted LS before I even voted for him!

So I'm only telling you how unlikely it is that any of the three of us (exclusive of 0_o and DChan) are scum given the way we've acted on this phase.
Do you still hold this view? Because you seem to be ignoring the discussion of a possible knowledgeable traitor, which would make everyone suspicious (to a degree) except BagelBob, since if he was scum then your information would be incorrect (which I am starting to doubt would be the case)

Also, it seems like one of your main arguments against me is that I was attacking LadySuburu. So what if I did? Why is that incriminating? Guess what - you are attacking me for doing exactly what you are doing right now - attacking someone. (and you've attacked me way more than I have LS)

So for the reasons above

vote Pasonia

There you go, now our vote counts are equal :)
BagelBob_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
Consider the following.

0_o wrote:

There you go, now our vote counts are equal :)
Originally, LS has zero evidence of not being scum. However, bear in mind that LS, like myself and BB, did not declare a role for themselves. Only you and DChan did, so I am not at all surprised that both of you are staring at me hard.

I admit it was my error, because I was lazy to keep referring and re-referring to posts every day I put forth an argument.

You didn't unvote anybody. However, you HIGHLIGHTED L1 on me and refused to push a vote, then complained when I unvoted saying someone has to be voted off in order to avoid the 4-man LyLo. You flip-flop on decisions.

Two possibilities.

If you're not Traitor, you're totally terrified of lynching the wrong person.
If you're Traitor, you're totally terrified of drawing flak and fire.

Whereas, from the start to the finish, I made every decision based on the game condition at that point of time, from my first vote to the unvote/nolynch and then vote you.

DChan, if there is your so-called shit logic in anything I've been saying, there's two possibilities.

1. You did not bother to read through carefully anything I've posted thus far, mostly because they were addressed at 0_o for the most part.
2. You are the scum yourself, and you refuse to accept any of my arguments and brand them as shit (without any clear logic to your arguments either, really) because you want people to believe I'm not making sense. That is scummy behavior.

Also, I reject 0_o scumpainting LS because I am currently given the impression that LS is feeling lost; it could be possible that LS didn't get any role appends but is also a Mafia (not traitor). But if new arguments emerge from LS that points to other possibilities I wouldn't dismiss it either.

Liar, liar, who's the liar? Likely the man with the crooked face.

Also, HOS on both 0_o and DChan. (as if that wasn't very obvious...... -_-|||)
Derekku

Pasonia wrote:

I have explained before why this is a highly improbable scenario and why 0_o is the likeliest to be scum given his flip-flops on his voting. Don't give me the "first vote is random" crap, you'd have stuck by it if you wanted LS dead but when I unvoted you also followed suit.
Is what I was meant by "shit logic". First votes usually ARE random votes, so I don't see how you can use that as logic in your arguments. Also, ALL of us have "flip-flopped" our votes by unvoting and/or changing, so I don't see why you're pinning down 0_o.

On another note: I still can't explain why I got an Unknown reading N0. Since the idea of a roleblocker doesn't sound probable, perhaps strager just decided to not give me a reading N0. This sounds REALLY stupid, but this IS "crazy" mafia. I dunno D:

*sigh* I'm not sure what else to say. Sorry for the "attack" Pasonia. I'm just trying to help find the scum in the group :3

*goes to bed*
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

You didn't unvote anybody. However, you HIGHLIGHTED L1 on me and refused to push a vote,
That vote count was a warning in LadySuburu's favour. I posted it so everyone would be aware that if they voted for Suburu, he would be lynched, so be careful. I point out L-1s all the time in mafia/WW, it keeps people from accidentally lynching someone when they didn't realize how many votes the person already had.

then complained when I unvoted saying someone has to be voted off in order to avoid the 4-man LyLo. You flip-flop on decisions.
My response was to the fact that you voted "No Lynch", I didn't care that you unvoted. No Lynch would have only benefited the traitor, hence why I pointed it out.

Whereas, from the start to the finish, I made every decision based on the game condition at that point of time, from my first vote to the unvote/nolynch and then vote you.
Likewise.
-My vote on BagelBob was completely random (during Random Voting Stage)
-My vote on LadySuburu was outlined clearly here
-My unvote of LadySuburu came to be when BagelBob brought up the idea that the traitor possibly knew everyone's role (or at least knows more than we think he does)
-My vote on you is outlined in my last post.

DChan, if there is your so-called shit logic in anything I've been saying, there's two possibilities.

1. You did not bother to read through carefully anything I've posted thus far, mostly because they were addressed at 0_o for the most part.
2. You are the scum yourself, and you refuse to accept any of my arguments and brand them as shit (without any clear logic to your arguments either, really) because you want people to believe I'm not making sense. That is scummy behavior.
You forgot the third possibility where you are the scum and we are dead-on ;)
And I for one have read through your arguments thoroughly, and my last post has already outlined all of your crap logic. I don't think it's fair to say he's either lazy or scum :|

Also, I reject 0_o scumpainting LS because I am currently given the impression that LS is feeling lost; it could be possible that LS didn't get any role appends but is also a Mafia (not traitor). But if new arguments emerge from LS that points to other possibilities I wouldn't dismiss it either.

Liar, liar, who's the liar? Likely the man with the crooked face.

Also, HOS on both 0_o and DChan. (as if that wasn't very obvious...... -_-|||)
I don't know if this means anything, but he seems to be throwing a lot of suspicion at the two claimed aux roles, while virtually dismissing the one who claims to have no powers that could be used against the traitor.

Anyone else feel like elaborating on my thought processes here? Bagel? LS?
Derekku
[offtopic]
What's up with you guys getting genders wrong? >_>

Derekku - Guy
Pasonia - Guy
LadySuburu - Must I say? :?
BagelBob - I ASSUME guy =<
0_o - The world may never know
[/offtopic]
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

Actually I'm pretty sure LadySuburu really is a guy :P

me too
Derekku

0_o wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Actually I'm pretty sure LadySuburu really is a guy :P
Please tell me that's sarcasm D: I get gullible when I'm sleepy ;-;

0_o wrote:

me too
A-HA! THE TRUTH COMES OUT!
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

Please tell me that's sarcasm D: I get gullible when I'm sleepy ;-;
Nope lol. This has been discussed somewhere before, I think an another mafia/WW game, but I forget where..
I could just be crazy though. Ask SFG she knows :P

0_o wrote:

me too
A-HA! THE TRUTH COMES OUT!
aw
Pasonia
Notice why I never refer to LS as "she"? -________-|||
0_o
WOAH, hold it.

Pasonia has an HOS on Derekku. He also claims that he is sure of Bagel's innocence. But isn't Bagel claiming that Derekku is innocent? Why are you so suspicious of him if the one person you are sure isn't the traitor has already cleared him?
Derekku

0_o wrote:

WOAH, hold it.

Pasonia has an HOS on Derekku. He also claims that he is sure of Bagel's innocence. But isn't Bagel claiming that Derekku is innocent? Why are you so suspicious of him if the one person you are sure isn't the traitor has already cleared him?
I was wondering that too, but I thought I had just misread something while being sleepy last night. XP
BagelBob_old
0_o

BagelBob wrote:

Pasonia is suspicious of people with night actions in this 5 man game, which is, I guess, a reason to suspect Derekku
Yes, but since he believes you are innocent (who knows Derekku is innocent), shouldn't that rule out Derekku all together, regardless of Derekku's cop claim?
BagelBob_old
Yes
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

[offtopic]

Derekku - Guy
Pasonia - Guy
[/offtopic]
Uhh...

Derekku Chan - f
Pasonia - m
LadySuburu - f
BagelBob - m
0_o - o_0
BagelBob_old

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

[offtopic]

Derekku - Guy
Pasonia - Guy
[/offtopic]
Uhh...

Derekku Chan - f
Pasonia - m
LadySuburu - f
BagelBob - m
0_o - o_0
Derekku - Avatar makes it ambiguous
Pasonia - obvious m
LadySubaru - Car
BagelBob - if there are any girls named Bob, I'd like to meet one
0_o - Androgynous
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

BagelBob - if there are any girls named Bob, I'd like to meet one
I can hook you up.
BagelBob_old
Derekku
ffffff Derek is obviously a male name. Also shouldn't Pasonia be amiguous too with the female avatar? ARGH

Okay so uh... I guess I trust Bob... I clearly know that I'm not scum... I think I trust 0_o. Who to vote for who to vote for...

I'd really like to hear more from LS even though he/she is busy D:
BagelBob_old
Seriously, all LS has done so far is said everything that we can't know.
LadySuburu
BagelBob_old
so let's have a vote from ya, 5 hours
LadySuburu

BagelBob wrote:

so let's have a vote from ya, 5 hours
Vote: 0_o
Derekku
Mod: votecount cuz I'm lazy plz
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
LadySuburu: 0_o
0_o: Pasonia
Pasonia: 0_o
Derekku Chan: -
BagelBob: PANTS PANTS PANTS

So...

0_o - LadySuburu, Pasonia (2)
Pasonia - 0_o (1)

Not voting: BagelBob, Derekku Chan
Derekku
I don't want to end up doing the tie breaker, so I'll Vote: Pasonia. We don't have much on LS and I personally don't think 0_o is the traitor, so yeah. I hope my scan will be of use tomorrow provided I'm not night killed D:
BagelBob_old
I still want to hammer Suburu. In 30 minutes, I'll hammer 0_o, unless someone has a change of heart before then.
LadySuburu
I find 0_o more suspicious than Pas. However, 0_o does have a doc claim.

Should we lynch Pas in case 0_o is indeed the doc?
BagelBob_old
No, this is crazy mafia, so a failed protection by 0_o could mean death.
BagelBob_old
BagelBob_old
Vote: 0_o
Derekku
dun dun dun :S
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
0_o ends up choking himself with a wooden stethoscope.

Night 1 Begins

You know the drill guise.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Day 2 Begins

You wake up.
BagelBob_old
show more