Crazy Mafia 2 [Mafia (Townie) Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

BagelBob wrote:

How can someone be innocent in a game with only Mafia. Think before you post, silly.
Echo isn't in this game, therefore he is not mafia. Silly.
He was a (the?) Mafia member another town.

Stress on was. That town is no more.
0_o

strager wrote:

And I'm a deceased crazy person in that town ;) Though I guess I could be a mafia zombie..
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

strager wrote:

And I'm a deceased crazy person in that town ;) Though I guess I could be a mafia zombie..
You only think you killed yourself, to satisfy your deep desire.
Derekku
Vote: LadySuburu for not posting yet :p
LadySuburu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Oh, right.

With sixteen five alive, it's three to lynch.
BagelBob_old
PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS

Vote: strager
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

LadySuburu: Why are you voting at random? Doesn't seem like you actually gave much thought to this.
..do ANY of the other votes so far not seem random to you? :P
Pasonia
Well, then all except BB are suspicious.

(hey, Mr Host, don't go crazy and give me an insane role again!)
0_o
It's called the Random Voting Stage, it's pretty normal in mafia games to start off with joke/random votes (just look at the first days of the other mafia/WW games)

Also, care to elaborate on your claim that BagelBob is innocent?
Pasonia
0_o
I didn't.
BagelBob_old
BagelBob_old
0_o
"I didn't" was referring to Pas's question of if anyone else's guilt/innocence was in their PM.

Might as well get everything out in the open though

Role Claim: Mafia Doctor
BagelBob_old
In that case, I'll claim right after LadySuburu, and it looks like I can request a prod in about 7 and a half hours.
LadySuburu
Don't know why we're mass claiming, but I'm a vanilla mafia.
BagelBob_old
anything extra?
LadySuburu
No, I'm pretty plain.
BagelBob_old
I'm a Vanillia Mafia with the append that Derekku is Innocent. Upon asking strager, he confirmed that someone who is "Innocent" is a member of the mafia. He also told me that I couldn't post PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS. Unless 0_o claims that he protected LadySuburu last night, or Derekku clears LadySuburu somehow, I'm ready to hammer. The reasoning for 0_o being that we had a night 0. Having a doctor and only a doctor act on Night 0 seems kind of silly. Either the traitor got a kill, but 0_o protected the right person, Derekku is a Vig with a NK, or strager added Night 0 to mess with us.
0_o
I protected myself last night :P

I think we should wait and see what Derekku has to say though, this is Crazy mafia so I suspect there is more going on here than meets the eye right now..
Derekku
BagelBob_old
Ok

Derekku is confirmed because if Derekku is the traitor, I'd have to be a traitor too. The rules state there is only one traitor.
I'm confirmed because if I am the traitor, Pasonia would have to be a traitor too. The rules state there is only one traitor.

Pasonia is 95% confirmed because what she said matches almost exactly what I got.

We need to know from strager:
1. if the Doc can protect himself
2. What "Unknown" means

After that I suggest:
Lynching LadySuburu
if necessary, have 0_o protect Derekku
have Derekku investigate 0_o

If he's innocent, we should consider lynching Pasonia
If Derekku is NKed, we should consider lynching 0_o

We don't know if Derekku is sane
We don't know if 0_o is sane
We don't know if the traitor is a roleblocker

Anyone have anything to add/change?

Edit: I'm going to hammer before I go to sleep today
0_o
I started this before I saw Bagel's post, but I'll post anyway

I think it's safe to clear Pasonia, since he was the first one to say he received someone else's innocence in their PM. Also, this post I believe clears BagelBob, since he states here at the very beginning that he already knew Derekku was innocent (even though it seemed like a joke at the time).

This leaves Derekku and LadySuburu (and me I suppose)

I asked strager right after I got my PM and he said that yes, I can protect myself.

Also, I don't think we can assume that yours and Pas's results are 100% guaranteed to be correct (being Crazy Mafia and all), so we aren't sure of your sanities either. Still, I am leaning toward lynching Suburu tonight, if no one else has any objections?
0_o
unvote

Vote Count
LadySuburu (2) - Derekku, Pasonia -- L-1
Derekku (1) - BagelBob
0_o (1) - LadySuburu

Not Voting - 0_o
Pasonia
Since the setup of this game was not clear, I should go on and inquire about a few things that has been posted since my message.

0_o wrote:

"I didn't" was referring to Pas's question of if anyone else's guilt/innocence was in their PM.

Might as well get everything out in the open though

Role Claim: Mafia Doctor
Weird, a Mafia Doctor in a game this short?

Derekku Chan wrote:

Sorry guys, I was gone all day =<

Role Claim: Mafia Cop

I randomly picked Pasonia to scan on Night 0 and got an "Unknown" reading. I'm not sure what to make of that.
A roleblock? Not sure if this traitor can do that, but if a roleblock actually did affect you then that must be absolutely coincidental.

I am tempted to wonder about the plausibility of a Mafia+Roleblocker role in a 5-man game, along with the cop.
While Derekku's claim of his cop investigate getting an unknown reading is much food for thought (a cop getting roleblocked on N0 is about a 25% chance at best, assuming the roleblock power is single-target only) 0_o's claim of a doctor role is even more suspicious.

Assuming any one of the remaining three (myself BB and LS) were scum, and we lynch them after surviving D1 then D2 it's almost open season for the remaining Innocents to attack the scum. I firmly believe that at least BB and LS are not stupid enough to leave themselves in the open.

My thoughts are, put succinctly:

1. Derekku is attempting a very, very weak scumbait by playing along with 0_o, and BB is probably right that Derekku is Innocent
2. 0_o is probably trying to smoke us with additional roles.

Which therefore stands to reason that I should perform the following actions:

Unvote
Vote no lynch

If there's something about this whole setup, it's that LadySuburu is being pretty inconspicious too, but since I've not played much with Suburu before I can't tell if LS is a scum biding time or just being very busy IRL.

strager: Clarification, Night 0 the Traitor can't kill, amirite?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
A Doctor may protect himself.

Sanities are unknown (as far as the players are concerned of course) for all players. I may provide false information like I did in CM1 (for anyone except SFG in that game, anyway, who was Sane), except in this post.

An "unknown" result means an action was unsuccessful.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

strager: Clarification, Night 0 the Traitor can't kill, amirite?
I cannot reveal this information.
Pasonia

strager wrote:

A Doctor may protect himself.

Sanities are unknown (as far as the players are concerned of course) for all players. I may provide false information like I did in CM1 (for anyone except SFG in that game, anyway, who was Sane), except in this post.

An "unknown" result means an action was unsuccessful.
Please don't tell me you placed my alignment as Insane again for the second game running.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

Please don't tell me you placed my alignment as Insane again for the second game running.
All players are randomly matched to a certain set of roles. I did not arrange the players to roles myself.
Derekku
Now that actual information has been gathered, I'll remove my random vote for the time being until we can hear from LS.

Unvote.
0_o
With regards to Pas's attack against me, keep in mind I was the second person to claim, and that was after you claimed you knew of Bagel's innocence. If I were the traitor I would waited until at least one more person claimed, since I would have no way of knowing if the rest of the mafia received extra information as well, and if this was the case I would have been screwed.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

With regards to Pas's attack against me, keep in mind I was the second person to claim, and that was after you claimed you knew of Bagel's innocence. If I were the traitor I would waited until at least one more person claimed, since I would have no way of knowing if the rest of the mafia received extra information as well, and if this was the case I would have been screwed.
Sounds familiar...
BagelBob_old
how am I supposed to hammer when you guys Unvote?
Pasonia

0_o wrote:

Not just that, it seems like you're quoting the obvious but you meant more. You know you're accusing LS there, so I'd go ahead and say you're now scumpainting LS by that subtle hint (since LS DID wait until one more person claimed, and that one more person before LS was you.)

You better come up with a far stronger defence of yourself soon, really... This just won't cut it.
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

Not just that, it seems like you're quoting the obvious but you meant more. You know you're accusing LS there, so I'd go ahead and say you're now scumpainting LS by that subtle hint (since LS DID wait until one more person claimed, and that one more person before LS was you.)

You better come up with a far stronger defence of yourself soon, really... This just won't cut it.
So my defense of myself is "stating the obvious?" Shouldn't that mean I'm obviously not mafia? =/

And I wasn't sending subliminal scumplanting messages, I was saying facts. And yes, they do incriminate LadySuburu, which makes her most likely to be the traitor with the knowledge we have.

vote LadySuburu

In fact I am almost positive that LadySuburu is the traitor, even ignoring who you and BagelBob got innocent results for:
-Pas and BagelBob I cleared here
-I don't believe Derekku knew about the "No Result" possibility for Cop investigations until this game (since I am fairly certain this is the first time he has been a cop, and No Result hasn't come up in any of the games him/we have played so far, as far as I know). Also (WIFOM warning) if you a traitor claiming cop, why not give actual results?
-and I'm clear because I know I am

Also Pasonia, No Lynch is not the way to go here, if we don't lynch someone tonight we will be at LyLo tomorrow (unless my protection is successful), and we will have 4 people to choose from instead of 3.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

Also Pasonia, No Lynch is not the way to go here, if we don't lynch someone tonight we will be at LyLo tomorrow (unless my protection is successful), and we will have 4 people to choose from instead of 3.
Two no-lynches brings you to three players, with an extra Night, but only once chance of killing the Mafia (ignoring aux roles).
0_o

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

Two no-lynches brings you to three players, with an extra Night, but only once chance of killing the Mafia (ignoring aux roles).
Yes, but the 2 people who die those nights are guaranteed to be pro-mafia, whereas if we do a lynch tonight there is a chance we hit the traitor, and we get a second chance we aren't not correct.
The only reason we would want an extra night is for an extra cop investigation. Thing is though, if Derekku really is the cop then I would get NK'd the first night, leaving Derekku open to get NK'd night 2, and that still only leaves us with one investigation.
So unless I'm missing something here, No Lynch won't do us a bit of good.

Also, I don't think the mod is supposed to contribute to the discussion..
LadySuburu
Here's why I see something wrong here. Assuming that I am indeed the traitor, and there's no sanity problems, here's how things would look.

Pasoinia - Mafia with innocent on BB (Mostly clear due to posting this first, and followed by a similar claim.)
BagelBob - Mafia with innocent on Derekku cleared by Pasonia.

Already, if the two above are true, the Mafia win instantly, as the only possible results are me and 0_o.

Not only do we have those two, but we have this as well.

0_o - Mafia Doctor
Derekku - Mafia Cop with unknown on Pasonia

So, in this theoretical situation, We've got not only two/three confirmed innocents, but a cop and a doctor as well?

As another note, I find it humorously funny, though frustrating, that I'm the only one here without any sort of power or "extra knowledge".

Now, I have to write a paper, but I'll be back with more either later tonight or tomorrow. (Or earlier if I can fit a post in.)
show more