forum

Crazy Mafia 2 [Mafia (Townie) Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o
Well this is interesting. Also, what's up with the Player list?

in
Derekku
^It's because he made a list but didn't add items to it yet.

/in

So uh, no nightkills from mafia then? I was kinda lazing while skimming through the rules XP
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

So uh, no nightkills from mafia then? I was kinda lazing while skimming through the rules XP
Only Night 0.
There will be a Night 0 where aux roles can use their abilities but a Night Kill will not be made. :|
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

strager wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Only Night 0.
There will be a Night 0 where aux roles can use their abilities but a Night Kill will not be made [that Night]. :|
Bold added. I'll edit the OP to make it clearer.
LadySuburu
/In

I'm going to not ask any questions. This'll be a modding check from me to you. :3
BagelBob_old
/ins
Derekku
So basically the mafia are "townies" without any types of aux roles and the traitor is the "mafia" that can kill? Isn't that unbalanced? Clear this up for me plz <3
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

So basically the mafia are "townies" without any types of aux roles and the traitor is the "mafia" that can kill? Isn't that unbalanced? Clear this up for me plz <3
I never said that.

The Mafia in this game are the Townies in NM.
The Traitor in this game is the Mafia in NM.
LadySuburu
inb4 town wins for once but they're called the "mafia"
Pasonia
Going to try CM2 just to see what happens this time.

What the hell with CM1.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
like, confirmed

yo
Pasonia
And also here.
BagelBob_old
SuperConfirm
Derekku
Echo
heh, i missed D:
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Night 0 Begins

Night actions in two days and stuff.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
... Nothing happened ...

Day 1 Begins

Five days.
0_o
OK guys, Echo is definitely innocent this time. Trust me here.
BagelBob_old
How can someone be innocent in a game with only Mafia. Think before you post, silly.

Also,

Vote Derekku
for being Innocent.
0_o

BagelBob wrote:

How can someone be innocent in a game with only Mafia. Think before you post, silly.
Echo isn't in this game, therefore he is not mafia. Silly.

vote Bagelbob because that's something someone in the mafia would do to someone who corrects them incorrectly.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

BagelBob wrote:

Echo isn't in this game, therefore he is not mafia. Silly.
He was a (the?) Mafia member another town.

Stress on was. That town is no more.
0_o

strager wrote:

And I'm a deceased crazy person in that town ;) Though I guess I could be a mafia zombie..
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

strager wrote:

And I'm a deceased crazy person in that town ;) Though I guess I could be a mafia zombie..
You only think you killed yourself, to satisfy your deep desire.
Derekku
Vote: LadySuburu for not posting yet :p
LadySuburu
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Oh, right.

With sixteen five alive, it's three to lynch.
BagelBob_old
PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS

Vote: strager
Pasonia
0_o

Pasonia wrote:

LadySuburu: Why are you voting at random? Doesn't seem like you actually gave much thought to this.
..do ANY of the other votes so far not seem random to you? :P
Pasonia
Well, then all except BB are suspicious.

(hey, Mr Host, don't go crazy and give me an insane role again!)
0_o
It's called the Random Voting Stage, it's pretty normal in mafia games to start off with joke/random votes (just look at the first days of the other mafia/WW games)

Also, care to elaborate on your claim that BagelBob is innocent?
Pasonia
0_o
I didn't.
BagelBob_old
BagelBob_old
0_o
"I didn't" was referring to Pas's question of if anyone else's guilt/innocence was in their PM.

Might as well get everything out in the open though

Role Claim: Mafia Doctor
BagelBob_old
In that case, I'll claim right after LadySuburu, and it looks like I can request a prod in about 7 and a half hours.
LadySuburu
Don't know why we're mass claiming, but I'm a vanilla mafia.
show more