posted
Total Posts
show more
Zerostarry
I know Mogsworth is working on Love Game
EEeee

Zerostarry wrote:

Hmmmm maybe if u Pay more attention to me and not mogsworth you would also know that I was working on Love Game
So yo, Gladi, claim it for me and mogsworth and no I'm not making a diff, cause I was planning on ranked this Gaga song on my own, also I recently asked James2250 to make a normal, cause I'm stuck with a done Hard
Symbolic
Symbolic wants summer.

Count me in for Summerboy :)
EEeee
Dude, if u didn't understand, Gimme Love Game
Topic Starter
GladiOol

EEeee wrote:

Dude, if u didn't understand, Gimme Love Game

Zerostarry wrote:

Zero was first telling Mogs was mapping it.
I've send PM to mogsworth and now I'm waiting for reply if he wants to map it or not.
Wizard Of Orz
NOOOOOOO you took paparazzi ;_;
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Hey, EEeee, way to interrupt my lovely vacation.

I'm mapping both Love Game and The Fame. Was also mapping Paparazzi, but oh well. :P

I've been working on Love Game for a long time now, EEeee, so don't be a bitch kthx
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

Just messing with you. I can't stand this music
I actually went into this thread to see who I should now hate

no offense
foulcoon
I'll take Love Game.

lol
Mogsy

foulcoon wrote:

I'll take Love Game.

lol
Faggot. :3

Also, EEeee, I've stated for several months in IRC that I was working on it. Don't encroach on my territory again plzkthnx you already did it four times.
LuigiHann
There's only one way to solve this

dance battle
Mogsy

LuigiHann wrote:

There's only one way to solve this

dance battle
fucking agreed
EEeee
Takuma
You guys are fucking hilarious. Also EEeee I know that Mogsy has started mapping Love Game a long time ago, so you can stfu. Or you could keep crying. I find the latter more entertaining
EEeee
hahahaha Takuma, I don't give a shit what u say first of all, and I said sure, he can map it in my last post (can u read Takuma), cause everyone knows he was mapping in a "WIP"

ALSO, Main Point LETs Stop this Love game Stuff now, Mogsworth is mapping it, blah blah,
Lets continue this as a regular Poject

I claim "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)"
Mogsy
EEeee, I've BEEN working on it. Maybe I just put time into my maps? :V Besides, I think that you should at least try to type coherently the next time you try to insult me, so I laugh less. Not to mention that I started mapping Great DJ a loooong time ago. Along with That's Not My Name and Shut Up and Let Me Go. As for the fourth, it might've been the other dude with a lot of e's for names, but Somebody Told Me, as well. OH WELL JUST SHUT UP KTHX

Anyways, yes, back to mapping stuff. I should have Love Game and The Fame done once I get off my ass and finish Just for Now for the Imogen Heap project.

EDIT: I don't see how I'm taking your maps. Maybe you're just being stupid and a sore loser since I beat your ass in that dance battle.
EEeee
uhhh God this is how it's going down, first of all dance battle didn't happen, and lets both just shut up about anything, or lemme put this in better English for u to understand, "lets" "both" "just" "stop" "fighting" "about" "this"
c'mon ur smarter than this, unless ur too childish to continue an argument in this thread
Mashley
EEeee, you're hilarious. Fact is, no one is stopping you from mapping that song. Go ahead and do whatever you like.
foulcoon
everyone in this thread is collectively the worst mapper ever, just let m980 map every song in every project.
Dyn4mic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh

osu1991 wrote:

I would take "Disco Heaven", but I'm a beginner in mapping. When it doesn't matter, then I will take it.
Let me know, if I can take it.
Gladi is off for a couple of weeks and I dunno if he'll visit Osu! or this thread on his trip :/
I'd say go for it and ofcourse we'll help you to get it ranked.
Dyn4mic

lesjuh wrote:

osu1991 wrote:

I would take "Disco Heaven", but I'm a beginner in mapping. When it doesn't matter, then I will take it.
Let me know, if I can take it.
Gladi is off for a couple of weeks and I dunno if he'll visit Osu! or this thread on his trip :/
I'd say go for it and ofcourse we'll help you to get it ranked.
Okay, I begin to map it.
Symbolic
Fuck, I mentioned that SummerBoy didn't work out any good, so can I map "Boys Boys Boys" ?
GbL
I wanna make only one diff in Love Game. :D
Mogsy
Zodiark1020
Hi guys, I started mapping Paparazzi before watching to this project...I see it's claimed by the creator of the project, Gladi...would you like to cooperate, making a difficulty or something? PM me when you're back from holidays or talk me on IRC

P.S. I've almost ended Hard on that song...so you could join doing an Insane or Normal, I think Lesjuh will do Easy or like Normal.

Bye bye, good mapping to everyone :) ;)
mtmcl
Symbolic
Oh man fuck this song, it's so gay and boring, anyways i finished hard so anyone who will claim Boys Boys Boys just add my diff if you want to, I also have a background, please add the background from the attachment when you take my diff, because the hitcircle colours match the backgrounds colours.

Download: Lady Gaga - Boys Boys Boys (Symbolic) [Symbolic's Hard].osu

EEeee
Beautiful and Dirty rich :D i'm not claiming anything, i'm just saying A BANG BANG
mrtn
i want to claim "eh eh"
Jarby
I'm claiming Boys Boys Boys from Symbolic.
Mogsy
Giving up on LoveGame now. EEeee, sorry for the childish bullshit I went through for that. I apologize dearly for that. So now, only working on The Fame.
EEeee
Uhhhh, thanks, i'll do LoveGame :(, also i'm sorry for arguing in the past :(, , , , , ,

Not sure when LoveGame will be mapped, due to my deleting of my mp3/map at the time, anyways, i'm seriously gonna take lovegame though, also if Lesjuh is by chance dropping Money Honey, i'll claim that too :P

anyways, main point, thanks mogsworth, i still have some hate for some players in this thread, not u anymore <3
Derekku
This needs to be revived. :( *pokes everyone*
EEeee
hehe 20% done with lovegame -_-

and yea this needs to be done
MMzz
/me claims I Like it rough

Gonna try and map it, i'm not much of an osu! standerd mapper, I may need help >->
But I still wanna try
Utena
can i claim Alejandro :O ? xD
Lilac
Pretty sure that it's in another album.
Utena
:( but i do like to claim it even though xD