forum

SirensCeol - Nightmare (Maxin Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ifailbignoob
Really well mapped so far, but with the most recent update it starts way too early?
Topic Starter
galvenize

ifailbignoob wrote:

Really well mapped so far, but with the most recent update it starts way too early?
Delete and redownload the map
Kiiwa
From #modreqs

[General]
  1. All ending green lines volumes are different. Unify them.
  2. Actually, your volumes are inconsistent throughout all difficulties. 01:21:160 - Insane: 40% - Hyper: 40% - Advanced: 70% - Easy: 70%; for example.
  3. I suggest to un-check letterbox during breaks, it crops the background image awkwardly.
  4. I suggest difficulty names like: "Standard", "Advanced", "Hyper", "Another". They are more commonly used together.

[Easy]
  1. 01:22:883 (1) - Remove new combo to match 01:25:642 (2) -

[Hyper]
  1. 01:53:228 (1) - I think you should remove this spinner and map it more like the Insane. But up to you really. It just kind of seemed weird to me that only Advanced and Hyper had this random spinner here.

Good luck~
Topic Starter
galvenize

Kiiwa wrote:

[Hyper]
  1. 01:53:228 (1) - I think you should remove this spinner and map it more like the Insane. But up to you really. It just kind of seemed weird to me that only Advanced and Hyper had this random spinner here.
Not that random though, I've added it in Easy/Standard.

Applied everything else, thanks.
Frostmourne
General
nothing

Standard
Resnap all objects in this diff (check AIMod)
00:53:918 (1) -
01:04:952 (1) -
just let me know if they are intentional that the whistle are on the slider body. I just feel a bit louder than the rest when this song is quite calm.
You can leave it if they are intentional :p
01:53:229 (1) - this spinner might be a bit too fast for the easiest diff. Maybe use a slider instead?
02:20:814 (2) - can move around left 2 grid to fit the spacing (restrict to around 1.33x)
02:58:228 (2) - whistle on the start? It could be fitting with 02:59:090 (3,4) - imo

Advanced
HP3? HP2 is already used in Standard + OD here is 3 so it may be a beautiful spread here.
great

Hyper
01:37:021 (3) - I'm not sure if something like this is allowed. I think it's perfectly readable but it would be nice to move them a bit apart to not let it be complete stack. (may need other BATs to check if you decide to keep it before ranking)

Another
I'm wholeheartedly impressed with the symmetric patterns usage that fit the music in every single points. Totally marvelous.

Just that :)
Topic Starter
galvenize

Frostmourne wrote:

General
nothing

Standard
00:53:918 (1) -
01:04:952 (1) -
just let me know if they are intentional that the whistle are on the slider body. I just feel a bit louder than the rest when this song is quite calm.
You can leave it if they are intentional :p. nah it wasn't, removed
01:53:229 (1) - this spinner might be a bit too fast for the easiest diff. Maybe use a slider instead? The spinner is actually new, I also thought it's a bit too fast so removed
02:20:814 (2) - can move around left 2 grid to fit the spacing (restrict to around 1.33x)
02:58:228 (2) - whistle on the start? It could be fitting with 02:59:090 (3,4) - imo Forgot to put it there

Advanced
HP3? HP2 is already used in Standard + OD here is 3 so it may be a beautiful spread here. HP3
great

Hyper
01:37:021 (3) - I'm not sure if something like this is allowed. I think it's perfectly readable but it would be nice to move them a bit apart to not let it be complete stack. (may need other BATs to check if you decide to keep it before ranking) Yeah I'll keep it for now.

Another
I'm wholeheartedly impressed with the symmetric patterns usage that fit the music in every single points. Totally marvelous.

Just that :)
Frostmourne

Glad that I can contribute your map in the ranking process. :P

also to next BAT : 01:37:021 (3) - in Hyper is completely readable and fitting the music. Just to make sure you are aware of it if you deem it's not rankable.

Good luck!
dkun
This map is a dream, not a nightmare.
those
Wow such a bad HDHR score
Quilt
omedetou :D/
Zero__wind
ah hell
your map is great as usual
congratz
caren_sk
congratz !!!!
Cydros
13/10
BounceBabe
OMG galv, it has spacing! :OOO
Loctav
So much about the mod request ;_; congrats
Sapphiire_old_1
Gratz !!
Sephibro
have my babies
Zexous
EDIT: I had the old mp3.
Map is actually very nice.
Topic Starter
galvenize

Zexous wrote:

Is the timing off or something? Was something incorrectly shifted along the way?
Cause if not this is probably one of the worst maps I've seen in a while, the rhythm of the mapping is so unfitting it makes me cringe.
When something like that happens in osu, the best solution is to delete and redownload the map.
Liiraye
Congrats man, finally!
420Guy
Best beatmap + song ever in osu! rest sucks.

Wehzy wrote:

Best beatmap + song ever in osu! rest sucks.
agreed, this song is beatiful
Cocaine dog
Awesome map, 10/10!