forum

[web] Add game mode icons for Modding Queues

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
Maiz94
Tried to use the search function if there's a duplicate thread but no result. :)
Also, I wonder why anyone doesn't request this feature yet. ;w;

So, the idea is, add the game mode icons just like in the Skinning forum. Like example :

Notice that if there's a thread that modding for all game modes, the 'all icon' is showed as above.
P.S. : If there's a thread that uses 2 or 3 game modes, use the 'all icon' instead or maybe RBRat would like to create an icon for 'all icon', that would be better. :)

This feature should be benefit to all modders and mappers to search easily for a specific game mode or for all game modes.

Edit :

Other suggestion ;

Bobbias wrote:

Just like some forums have star priority, and the options to ignore it, there could be a dropdown box where you select which game mode you want to see modding queues for, and it would filter the results only showing queues for that mode.
FrzR
This is nice.. Gets me confused most of the time when searching for a skin to use. Though most of the skin submissions today has multiple modes already.
Bobbias
Good suggestion.

if this does get added I can think of a way to improve it too. Just like some forums have star priority, and the options to ignore it, there could be a dropdown box where you select which game mode you want to see modding queues for, and it would filter the results only showing queues for that mode.
Aka
why not o.o
Stefan
Sexy stuff.
Endaris

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.
Yauxo

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.
Bara-

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.
abraker

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.
Endaris
God damn, guys, instead of meme'ing after I made a legitimate bump you could throw stars at it. You all got enough postcount so no need for farm...
Pawsu
Kinda related, but there's this too!
Yauxo
It's not like stars would actually do anything
XinCrin
I think it should be requested for the new web site. Anyways I really like the idea
snz

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.
Rilene

Endaris wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Sexy stuff.

This would be extremely useful.
Endaris

Pawsu wrote:

Kinda related, but there's this too!
Yeah, I was a bit unsure whether these would be considered dupes or not cause they're by the same author.
I just messaged the author to ask for an explanation for the difference between the requests but as he seems to be slightly inactive it might take a while to get an answer.
abraker

Yauxo wrote:

It's not like stars would actually do anything
Stars used to work. Now I see barely any correlation between the amount of start a request has and the frequency of implementation of requests. I honestly have no idea what adding more to stars to threads with 10k stars would do, and I've seen no star requests get implemented.

In topic:
What else should I say about this? "Sexy request" "total support" "pls add" ...
Just wait for ppy to finish osu!web. Since he is redoing the forums, this is bound to get added in its appropriate time. >.>
wajinshu
I like this idea
Endaris

abraker wrote:

In topic:
Add it to bookmarks and bump in a month xd
abraker

Endaris wrote:

abraker wrote:

In topic:
Add it to bookmarks and bump in a month xd
done. Plan is set into motion
Yauxo
Just wait till osu!next is a thing, I dont think that forum related requests will be accepted until the new forums happen.
Endaris
I think forum related requests can best be considered when the new forum is still happening as it probably requires some coding stuff to enable multiple icons for threads or some newly designed icons for mixed queues.