forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Login gets stuck on wrong username/password

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
statementreply
Explain the issue you are having:

Login process gets stuck at "Logging in..." without prompts of authentication failure when username and/or password is incorrect.

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Logout if already logged in.
2. Try to login with wrong username/password.
3. Login process gets stuck.

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:
FrzR
Have you tried restarting either osu!, or your internet connection, maybe the router or the modem?
peppy
Confirming this for now.
Marcin
Oh yeah when changed password, and tried to log into osu!, I couldn't, and I forget I changed password and I were checking if there are any connection problems ._.. osu! never let me know what is wrong, until I remembered that I should relogin in order to change password.
kiwiinyoface
Foreword: So sorry if it's not really kosher to reply in threads when you're facing a similar issue. I've read through most of the "Read Before XX" threads and didn't really see anything against it so..sorry if I missed it :V

Anyways I'm having the same issue as the previous poster mentioned. I had changed my password and when I tried to open up the Osu client it would just constantly read as, "logging in..." even though I can log into the site fine. I've already tried the solutions posted in other threads.

(Sorry again if replying to a thread isn't something I'm supposed to do *firstpostever* ewg;lakwjg;al)
peppy
Click your user panel (top-left) and choose change user. Then enter your new details.
peppy
Fixed in today's bancho update.