forum

Diet & Exercise General

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
So 0 gains
Zeraph
Yes. 0 gains. Thinking of exercising but the streets are a dangerous place.
Bweh
If you want gains you can workout at home. You don't even need weights unless you're serious, though in that case I'd recommend a gym instead. You might need to change your diet to get more protein and cut down on junk.

Jogging/cardio is just my way of burning calories since portions over here are huge. I don't know if you'd need that if you're just looking to pack muscle.
Zeraph
Not serious about gains like that LOL. Just general exercise for health but lazy + insane traffic levels and reckless drivers in my city. :-)
Bweh
Is it so dangerous you can't afford to jog around for a few blocks?
Zeraph
since I can only jog at night time cause i'd die jogging in the afternoon yea i think so zz
Raose
no soda, we don't have any at home

exercise every other day with stretching & just dance 4 ahahahaha

my diet consists of cereal in the morning & chinese food the rest of the day that's wassuppppp
Cyclohexane
No exercise, but my weight is stable. I eat at McDonalds generally once a week, and I have a 15-minute walk to do every morning to go to the university (so 30 mn back and forth).

I don't really believe in diets anyway.
Liiraye
I just eat when I'm hungry, no regular times or diets, Alltho for 8h a day I'm running around constantly plus jogging on my spare time so I guess I'm doing ok.
Lesjuh
What I do:
  1. Workout 4 times a week.
  2. Take a protein shake after workout.
  3. Drink enough water every day.
  4. Stay away from bad food.
  5. Avoid drinking more than once a week.
I still have to be more disciplined with my diet though. I occasionally take fatty snacks when hanging with friends.
Bweh
I have to step up my game
D33d

Zeraphlol wrote:

since I can only jog at night time cause i'd die jogging in the afternoon yea i think so zz
You could surely do on-the-spot jogging or skippy ropes. There's almost always an easy, homely way to do cardio.

I'd do loads of skipping, but there's no room in the house to use a rope. Seriously.
Tsukimi Luna
Eat 1 meal a day when i don't do any physical activities...
Drink a lot of water
Try to split my meal into many smaller meals

During a normal day
Eat heavy breakfast
Medium Lunch
Light Dinner

I also have to tell myself that junk/fast food tastes bad everytime i walk past a fast food chain or a convenience store....
Even tho its cheap and filling and not that bad in actuality in the sense of taste
D33d
I managed to convince myself not to eat the worst of the worst fast food by recalling the nasty taste three bites in, then also recalling the toilet aftermath after having a Burger King burger in the evening and before a train ride to my house. I then also recall how dry and disastrously bland one of those The M ciabatta burgers was, i.e. an unseasoned pattie with very little else to smother it.

Good times.
Kanye West
so the only rule is: don't eat 3 sandwiches like zeraphlol

that fatass
Zeraph
eat 3 sandwiches, lose 3 lbs. fuck y'all.
Kanye West
#counterlogic
Zeraph
#CLG
Zerostarry
I really need to gain weight but i'm a picky eater and I get full fast.

Help me please.
- L A U R A -
Sports: Not often, but somehow I managed to get one of the best marks in sport class...
I sit like the whole day.
Breakfast: Hot Chocolate, Coffee (I use RedBull instead of water), and some Bread or rice
Lunch: Depends, often a big sandwich.
Snack: Hot Chocolate
Dinner: Meat, rice, fish, salad, we eat often about 1:30h with the whole family
After dinner: Some fruits

No comment to my eating habbits... somehow I manage to be thin.
And of course... in my coffee there isn't any RedBull
Hot Chocolate is yummie :D
- L A U R A -

Princess wrote:

I really need to gain weight but i'm a picky eater and I get full fast.

Help me please.
Why do you want to gain weight :o ?
You don't feel that your full when you eat fast and drink cold beverage with much ice in it. That's what my parents told me xD
Can't prove my facts, though.
GladiOol
My diet; 4 sandwiches over the day and dinner in the evening.

I've already lost 4kg. Fuck healthy life style, just don't eat. Best diet ever.
Aeidxst
i have no regular basis on eating for now. i've realized something weird; my stomach is working like oblivion. i can eat all i want although i'm not hungry after a point and i don't even gain weight. i'm happy with my current weight but i want to be more agile and strong and and and mostly better looking.

i'm a long distance walker and think of going to gym for the next three months. or another three months. not sure. oh also i'm planning to start driving bicycle around.

1.81 cm, 69-70 kg
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

oh also i'm planning to start driving bicycle around.
do it. distance running and biking are the best/easiest ways to improve overall health
Liiraye

GladiOol wrote:

Being thin doesn't matter then cuz your body will look like shit. Stop being lazy and freaking work out a bit guys dayum
Jordan

GladiOol wrote:

Enjoy gaining 20kg back whenever you start eating like a normal person again
GladiOol

Liiraye wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Being thin doesn't matter then cuz your body will look like shit. Stop being lazy and freaking work out a bit guys dayum
Implying I don't. I ride my bike about 6 hours a week, which is more than plenty.

Jordan wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Enjoy gaining 20kg back whenever you start eating like a normal person again
ty for your advice dr jordan
M0ua7on3w
Aeidxst

Kanye West wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

oh also i'm planning to start driving bicycle around.
do it. distance running and biking are the best/easiest ways to improve overall health
exactly. but if i'm gonna run, it'll be on grass or sand or any not-so-hard surface like that. according to things i've heard recently, running on hard surfaces like stone and such damages your bones because of the abnormal and constant pressure on heels. made sense to me actually. i guess nature has its own good standards for the human anatomy.
Zeraph
heres my great diet plan from my nutritionist kanye.
eat 6 sandwiches one day then the next day eat another sandwich then eat a massive burrito from some diner. tell him about it and listen to his soothing voice call you a fatass.
feelsgoodman.png
Kanye West

Zeraphlol wrote:

listen to his soothing voice call you a fatass.
feelsgoodman.png
you know you like it bby
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

exactly. but if i'm gonna run, it'll be on grass or sand or any not-so-hard surface like that. according to things i've heard recently, running on hard surfaces like stone and such damages your bones because of the abnormal and constant pressure on heels. made sense to me actually. i guess nature has its own good standards for the human anatomy.
there's really no harm in running on solid surfaces vs. softer surfaces. it just takes some time for your musculoskeletal system to adjust to the stress. just start off slow and you should be fine.

you should watch this series. especially the part about the microfractures.

Aeidxst
made much more sense, since there is a thing called adaptation. thanks, saved it on bookmarks.