forum

[Discography] osu! needs more Perfume!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Maiz94
Hmm, looks tempting to map those songs for mania specific mode. :)
Yuzeyun
^ You must. If you want we should collab if Hoshi doesn't think about mapping the song. ;D
Maiz94
Yeah, but seems like I'm still doing my modding and mapping for GD from mapper's request. So, I have to finish them first before I decided to map those. :)
Kurai
I'm considering mapping "edge (⊿-mix)". I always wanted to map some Perfume as I love what they do :3 This project is a good opportunity :D
It'll probably end up being a short Marathon for approval though.
Aurele
Give it some perfume, it stinks.

(Nice project too<3)
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
They do tend to have long songs haha
Wreath
sounds good! id support it :3
- O n i -
yay
more perfume!
Aoko
You have my support for this one!
Kyouren
I clamied Toki no Hari (時の針) 2:30
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
Do you want the mp3?
Kyouren
Yes
Cloudchaser
osu! needs more peppyPerfume!
fm4a93au04
Uh.....so,if I mapped a perfume's song which is not ranked, can I share with you?

sorry for my poor English,if you don't let me,please refuse me,thank you><" :?
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
Anyone can map perfume songs. Don't worry! :D
fm4a93au04
Okey,thank you very much.

This is my map.

t/154997

You say....WIP by me,what is WIP?

Sorry for my poor English again,can you tell me what it is?

Thank you><"
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
WIP = Work in Progress. (You are mapping it still/Map not finished)

WIP by me because I am also mapping MY COLOR. I just did not submit it yet.

Don't worry. You can still map MY COLOR though.
fm4a93au04
Thank you very much. ;)
Shulin
Someone map 1mm please ~
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
Oh yeah I forgot I bought their album haha (computer broke when I bought it so I didnt mention)

I'll get the mp3s later.
Helios_Zul
Wow ! Hope Get More Perfume At osu! ! :) :)
Rad-
I finished mapping One Room Disco, though i need help to see if the map is alright. And dont know if it should stay with a video or instead a SB, i cant make storyboards though :\
mekadon_old
Might pick up Butterfly, but I haven't mapped for over a year, and never had any maps ranked, so I'm not sure.

BTW I have lossless for all of the albums, if you can't find a good quality one drop me a PM
Topic Starter
Raging Bull

radboyPT wrote:

I finished mapping One Room Disco, though i need help to see if the map is alright. And dont know if it should stay with a video or instead a SB, i cant make storyboards though :\
Cool. I can give it a look. You can try asking Breeze, but I'm not sure if he is willing to keep making SBs for Perfume haha.

mekadon wrote:

Might pick up Butterfly, but I haven't mapped for over a year, and never had any maps ranked, so I'm not sure.

BTW I have lossless for all of the albums, if you can't find a good quality one drop me a PM
I have limited internet so I don't really upload them unless someone asked for it. If you don't have limitations (IE 20GB a month for example.) then perhaps upload them?
Yuzeyun
stealthily picked Daijobanai for standard RB
and give me that diff >:V
mekadon_old

Raging Bull wrote:

I have limited internet so I don't really upload them unless someone asked for it. If you don't have limitations (IE 20GB a month for example.) then perhaps upload them?
My connection is basically unlimited and it's pretty fast (max 30MB/s upload) so sure, uploading it tomorrow or so
JoyceSn
I friggin love them, maybe I should use my no life skills of gold farming and control freaking on Osu! maps >.<
Pinkster7
Woooo! I can't wait to see what you guys make!!
:D
Myxo
I'm currently remapping Night Flight :3
I wanted to map a new perfume song but I'm lazy and this one already had a good timing :)
Mapping Perfume is so much fun! Thank you for the inspiration ^^
Kyouren
Decipher

probably a bit out of topic but this one is awesome z(・∀・z) and old

unfortunately Byakko didn't put DL link for these Perfume mashups ;_;
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
hahaha good video.

gokugohan12468 wrote:

WIP my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/126491
Well I thought about it, but I think I'll only put pending/ranked on here or else it might fill up with lots of WIP x_x
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
bump D:
Yinnn_old
Perfume is Good!Keep going on!
Aurele
I want to map Spring Of Life but, is there the official version? I meant, without remix?
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
None that I Can find unfortunately. I'm sorry.
wangwilly
I really want "Mirai no Museum"
onegai...
Topic Starter
Raging Bull
There is no claiming in this project. If you want to map it, just map it :3 I will update ranked only instead. So people do not think they cannot map laser beam anymore or something.
wangwilly
this is the video of Mirai no Museum - Perfume, hope someone use it and map it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgrbvRS4Ftw
Shulin

Gabe wrote:

I want to map Spring Of Life but, is there the official version? I meant, without remix?
There's the single version (this one IIRC) and the album mix.

Not sure though, I only came here to see if someone is mapping 1mm or Party Maker xD
show more