forum

LeaF - Calamity Fortune [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZHSteven
Marked in case I forget it.
Sorry I am not a fan of this song, only can give general suggestion than a full mod... >:( >:( >:( >:(
Topic Starter
Krah

ZHSteven wrote:

Sorry I am not a fan of this song, only can give general suggestion than a full mod... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sorry to ask you to mod it then :o

In this case, the next time I'll try to do something you like :)
Kurokami

Krah wrote:

ZHSteven wrote:

Sorry to ask you to mod it then :o

In this case, the next time I'll try to do something you like :)
I lol'd. You should always map something YOU like and not the modder. If they not like it then just ignore the request. This is what is the mapping. You should map for yourself first.
Topic Starter
Krah

Kurokami wrote:

I lol'd. You should always map something YOU like and not the modder. If they not like it then just ignore the request. This is what is the mapping. You should map for yourself first.
Probably misunderstand and bad translation by me (seriously now I see how my phrase is bad).

I wanted to say that the next time I was "hoping" he likes what I map.
As a modder I know how difficult it is to mod something you don't like and this is why personally I prefer to do "random mod".

Btw I already know the song of my next map (although I hesitate between 2-3 songs) :)
ZHSteven
Yes, perhaps this time I am not fun as this map, but maybe your next map I like it very much, who knows :P

As kurokami says, you dont need to map something "I like", but something "you like, and hope everyone like".

Back to the map.
Apart from the music, I think this map is well designed.

just to say something needs to improve imo, your too much XX X XX pattern makes the rhythm of the map sporadic. I mean, sometimes it breaks your flow in rhythm. maybe it is because the music shows like this, i guess. But if I were you I will not place so many patterns like this, even the music shows it.

And it gives me a feeling that you are leak of good jump patterns. most of the jump seems a bit stiff. plus your other patterns flows good enough, it is much more clearer than it should be.
e.g 00:10:590 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - in rain.
I know you want to use increase jump, but here firstly your previous slider 1 end, slider 2 3 and 4 shows a stand, so probably this jump gives me a feeling that you just place jump only for jump.
for me I will make 2 and 3 a small movement, and makes 3 a slider(delete original 4), then closer a bit 5 and 3 end(but still leaves a jump), then next 1,2,3 just jump whatever needs, like increase jump, stand jump, moving jump, everything is ok i guess. this will make jump looks not that much weird.

Also you can try to refer to more CTB map, to gain more knowledge about jump.

flow and movement I think I dont need to talk much because you do it well in this map. Great job.

hope I can give a full mod in your next set XD l

8-)
PM if you need stars

Edit: I like your OP. maybe next time I will do something similar like this :P
Topic Starter
Krah

ZHSteven wrote:

Yes, perhaps this time I am not fun as this map, but maybe your next map I like it very much, who knows :P

As kurokami says, you dont need to map something "I like", but something "you like, and hope everyone like".
Yep, I'm totally okay with that =) As I already said I misspoke what I thought.

Back to the map.
Apart from the music, I think this map is well designed.
Thanks '-'

just to say something needs to improve imo, your too much XX X XX pattern makes the rhythm of the map sporadic. I mean, sometimes it breaks your flow in rhythm. maybe it is because the music shows like this, i guess. But if I were you I will not place so many patterns like this, even the music shows it.
Hum, you probably talk about the 1st half of the platter ? Seriously I hadn't noticed it before. I'm gonna try to change some parts with others rythms.

And it gives me a feeling that you are leak of good jump patterns. most of the jump seems a bit stiff. plus your other patterns flows good enough, it is much more clearer than it should be. As you probably know (or not ?) it's my first ctb map. I seriously know that I need to work on more of good jump and/or pattern. I hope this will be something I will acquire with time and experience. For example I currently considering to do a stream map in ctb (not for ranking but just for trying to map something interesting with streams) => https://osu.ppy.sh/s/122127 (serioulsy don't play this even the timeline isn't finished xD)

e.g 00:10:590 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - in rain.
I know you want to use increase jump, but here firstly your previous slider 1 end, slider 2 3 and 4 shows a stand, so probably this jump gives me a feeling that you just place jump only for jump.
for me I will make 2 and 3 a small movement, and makes 3 a slider(delete original 4), then closer a bit 5 and 3 end(but still leaves a jump), then next 1,2,3 just jump whatever needs, like increase jump, stand jump, moving jump, everything is ok i guess. this will make jump looks not that much weird.Seriously I didn't understand your suggestion here :s (/me sent a pm)

Also you can try to refer to more CTB map, to gain more knowledge about jump. I have already do this but make a good jump movement is something I need to work more.

flow and movement I think I dont need to talk much because you do it well in this map. Great job. HueHueHue, this compliment coming from you is something I really apreciate. =)

hope I can give a full mod in your next set XD l I hope this also :p

8-)
PM if you need stars Hum shoot a kd if you like the map :s I can't forced you to shoot one '-' KD PLZ

Edit: I like your OP. maybe next time I will do something similar like this :PAhah without drafura for the meaning of OP I probably would have thought you enjoyed the OPening of the map xD (even though you don't like the music). So now I have understood the real meaning of this. It's not a problem if you re-use this. At the begining, I thought it would be cool if people could understand how each diff is made. Moreover, it's the duty of each player to explicate at least briefly how the spread is done.
Although this wasn't a real mod. Thanks for your checking and advices =)
Shiro
As per your (longlasting) request lol

General
  1. offset -5, remember to resnap everything etc
  2. Hitsounds are really low I could hardly hear them D:
Cup
  1. 00:57:690 (1) - This starts a bit too soon after the spinner, imo, even despite the bananas and all, it might be a bit hard for newer players to catch it after dashing around the bananas trying to catch them all
  2. 01:26:490 (1,2,3,4) - I found this to be really hard because the pattern goes against the dash direction, I'm not sure new players could catch these. If anything you could try to reverse (2,4).
Salad
  1. That was... so hard. :( It required so many dashes and some of them were really tight. I'd just suggest to lower the spacing on this, it could work well otherwise.
Platter
  1. Difficulty gap is huge the hyperdashes and patterns are really too hard in this. D:
  2. 00:01:290 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe don't start with the dashes, do something simpler or more straightforward for a beginning D:
  3. 00:35:790 (3,4,5,6,7) - 01:44:490 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I found this to be really difficult because of the back-and-forth, although it fits the song, I feel like it's too hard for the difficulty
Rain
  • Fine by me
Welp there isn't much to say... The gap between Salad and Platter is huge though you should try to reduce it
Topic Starter
Krah
Non
Oui
A voir / Commentaires

Shiro wrote:

As per your (longlasting) request lol Bah c'était pas si long non plus comme attente '-' Et puis il est tellement compliqué de trouver des moddeur ctb que je suis pas pressé non plus '-'

General
  1. offset -5, remember to resnap everything etc Comme déjà dit par pm c'est basé sur la version ranké, si je choppe une autre personne pour confirmer je modifierais. Même si 5ms c'est négligeable à la limite ...
  2. Hitsounds are really low I could hardly hear them D: Volume recheck sur toutes les diffs +/- 5-10% / ajout de green lines pour avoir un truc plus clean.
Cup
  1. 00:57:690 (1) - This starts a bit too soon after the spinner, imo, even despite the bananas and all, it might be a bit hard for newer players to catch it after dashing around the bananas trying to catch them all Raccourcit d'un beat. Un peu moins clean mais j'ai pas vraiment mieux :s
  2. 01:26:490 (1,2,3,4) - I found this to be really hard because the pattern goes against the dash direction, I'm not sure new players could catch these. If anything you could try to reverse (2,4).Au début j'allais dire qu'y a meme pas besoin de dash et puis j'ai senti que le mouvent de (2,3,4) était pas superbe pour un débutant ...Ce que tu proposes est pas beaucoup mieux j'ai changé du coup en un simple aller-retour avec un léger décalge entre (2,4).
Salad
  1. That was... so hard. :( It required so many dashes and some of them were really tight. I'd just suggest to lower the spacing on this, it could work well otherwise. Effectivement certains jumps sont p-e un peu méchants pour une salad, j'en ai réduit un petit nombre.

Platter
    1. Difficulty gap is huge the hyperdashes and patterns are really too hard in this. D: Encore je comprend que la salad puisse sembler compliquer mais la platter je pige pas >_< Quand je compare aux autres platters des mapsets ctb ranked j'ai plus l'impression d'être dans la moyenne basse (ok ya que 4mapsets c'est pas grand chose).
    2. 00:01:290 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe don't start with the dashes, do something simpler or more straightforward for a beginning D:Changé en partie, on garde un pseudo-jump mais c'est plus léger. Placement du genre (4 2 3 1)
    3. 00:35:790 (3,4,5,6,7) - 01:44:490 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I found this to be really difficult because of the back-and-forth, although it fits the song, I feel like it's too hard for the difficulty Mouvement pour l'aller-retour est réduit mais je garde le hdash.
    Rain
    • Fine by me
Welp there isn't much to say... The gap between Salad and Platter is huge though you should try to reduce it Franchement je m'attendais pas à ce que ce gap pose problème. Pour tout dire je m'attendais plus à un problème entre platter et rain. Etant donné que j'ai pas eu d'autres avis dans ce sens je garde ça en mémoire mais je vais pas vraiment le changer pour le moment :? Si d'autres personnes vont dans ton sens je verrais ce que je peux faire.

Merci pour le mod gentil renard :)

Ps : Je traiterais bien mon Vulpix pour la peine ;)
SUBSTAC9
Hello Krah sorry for my lately time to mod your request
Ok this is my turn to mod PM Request ;)

I play 2-3 turn and I have some issue I think you should to fix and improve it.

General
Seem fine but..
  1. what the Background image which you choose for this game? I found two pics in your folder. If only one is current submitted (bg.jpg) then just delete this file (bg1.jpg)
Cup
Ok seem fine and nice, but some point which you just redesign to very easy for newest player to play this mode.
I suggest some issue to you for fix or improve some pattern in this difficult.
  1. Reduce HP Drain to 3 and I'm not sure about reduce AR and OD to 5 which will be change your game style wird and hard.
  2. 00:45:690 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this too long from previous note I think should make them close. just Ctrl+G that will be fine.
  3. 00:46:890 (1) - ok need them close previous note if you change form my suggestion
  4. 01:05:790 (2) - that so far?
  5. 01:33:240 (3) - doesn't fitted with music maybe should be in 01:33:390 ?
  6. 01:55:290 (1,2) - recommend same this style
  7. 02:00:090 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - huh? make them to easily? It's very hard :o
Salad
Look over all that have a lot of hard jump in this diff you should fix them to much closer and I have some my suggestion to improve it.
note :: I have seen your author about Difficultly dash and hdash. maybe that's true about jumping criteria but I'm not accepting all about that.I worry to new player can't catch them all without mod or someone mod in this Difficult.
  1. 00:11:190 (7,8) - Don't use Hyperdash in this difficult, just move 00:11:490 (8) in center that's ok for me
  2. 00:36:390 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:43:290 (3,4) - I like this pattern but make these note to closer like this
  4. 00:55:890 (5,6) - and again to don't use hyperdah
Platter
really super Platter? I play it that's I can't catch them all In some pattern. Perhaps you should reconsider about spacing between note in some pattern.
  1. 00:36:090 (5,6) - spacing too far ?
  2. 00:39:090 (6,7) - I think not HDash for these note it's ok than super jump? move (6) to X:416 Y:192 and (7) X:188 Y:192
  3. 01:21:090 (3) - move to center?
Rain
OMG, It's very nice for me
I think you should to change this difficult name from "rain" to "overdose" It's mean this diff will be hard player to challenge.
nothing else to mod this diff It seem fine to me

mostly look ok and some mods are bad to you I sorry about that

good luck to be ranked :D :D
Topic Starter
Krah
No
Yes
I need to think about it / Comments

SUBSTAC9 wrote:

Hello Krah sorry for my lately time to mod your request Hi '-'
Ok this is my turn to mod PM Request ;)

I play 2-3 turn and I have some issue I think you should to fix and improve it.

General
Seem fine but..
  1. what the Background image which you choose for this game? I found two pics in your folder. If only one is current submitted (bg.jpg) then just delete this file (bg1.jpg) I have only one bg in my folder :o http://puu.sh/4UYah.png
Cup
Ok seem fine and nice, but some point which you just redesign to very easy for newest player to play this mode.
I suggest some issue to you for fix or improve some pattern in this difficult.
  1. Reduce HP Drain to 3 and I'm not sure about reduce AR and OD to 5 which will be change your game style wird and hard. No change for ar/od No sure if reduce the hp, changes really something :s
  2. 00:45:690 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this too long from previous note I think should make them close. just Ctrl+G that will be fine.Ok
  3. 00:46:890 (1) - ok need them close previous note if you change form my suggestion Yep
  4. 01:05:790 (2) - that so far?Effectively
  5. 01:33:240 (3) - doesn't fitted with music maybe should be in 01:33:390 ? Correct
  6. 01:55:290 (1,2) - recommend same this style Why not =)
  7. 02:00:090 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - huh? make them to easily? It's very hard :o Not this pattern but I have reduce the distance between 02:00:990 (7,1) -
Salad
Look over all that have a lot of hard jump in this diff you should fix them to much closer and I have some my suggestion to improve it.
note :: I have seen your author about Difficultly dash and hdash. maybe that's true about jumping criteria but I'm not accepting all about that.I worry to new player can't catch them all without mod or someone mod in this Difficult.There isn't enough mapsets for really talk about "jumping criteria". Put hdashs in a cup is only for the purpose of adapting players to something they encounter very often in others harders diffs.
  1. 00:11:190 (7,8) - Don't use Hyperdash in this difficult, just move 00:11:490 (8) in center that's ok for me No. I explained why
  2. 00:36:390 (3,4) - ^ ^
  3. 00:43:290 (3,4) - I like this pattern but make these note to closer like this Changed
  4. 00:55:890 (5,6) - and again to don't use hyperdah And again no :s
Platter
really super Platter? I play it that's I can't catch them all In some pattern. Perhaps you should reconsider about spacing between note in some pattern.
  1. 00:36:090 (5,6) - spacing too far ? Ok =)
  2. 00:39:090 (6,7) - I think not HDash for these note it's ok than super jump? move (6) to X:416 Y:192 and (7) X:188 Y:192 Really a good alternative to a hyperdash '-'
  3. 01:21:090 (3) - move to center? No :s I prefer to keep the double hdash.
Rain
OMG, It's very nice for me
I think you should to change this difficult name from "rain" to "overdose" It's mean this diff will be hard player to challenge. There is no reason for rename this diff. It's not really an overdose
nothing else to mod this diff It seem fine to me Huehuehue '-'

mostly look ok and some mods are bad to you I sorry about that Don't worry it's really a nice mod =) Thank you :)

good luck to be ranked :D :D I hope this will be shortly :)

Thanks again =)
Rorona
Uhm...this is my first time modding anything, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Mon français n'est pas très bon, donc je n'ai pas lu tout du fil. Is that even the right word to use? :o

General
I really like your mapping, I had a ton of fun test playing the difficulties I could, but..
  1. Much, much too hard on the last three difficulties for what they're called. I'd move them all up one, and just make a new Salad
  2. The offset seems slightly off, by 5-10ms. I know you said that it makes almost no difference, and that someone else found the offset, but it makes quite a difference when listening with the effects turned up, it just feels off.
  3. You don't use quite enough hitsounds during non-kiai times.
I'd refer to this

Deif wrote:

1. Cup: The easiest level of the mapset. It should be cleared without pressing the dash button, and use a quite simple rhythm.
  2. Salad: Dashes can be used in them, and the note density increases a bit.
  3. Platter: The perfect level for the average player. Easy HDashes and the introduction of 1/4 patterns shall fit here.
  4. Rain: HDashes and Dashes start to be challenging and the rhythm is already complex.
  5. Overdose: FCable for the top players. A challenge for the rest!

Cup
This seems slightly too difficult for new players, as many things look like they must be dashed.
  1. 00:06:090 (1,2) - Slightly too far apart, maybe just a tick or two closer?
  2. 00:19:290 (1,3) - Again, slightly too far apart.
  3. 01:20:790 (3) - Should be a beat here, it feels empty.
  4. 01:32:490 (1) - Maybe a beat here? It kind of works right now, the way it is.
  5. 02:00:090 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The pattern here is too difficult :?
Salad
This was much too hard for a Salad, so I had a lot of fun playing it :), but therein lies your problem. Not much for me to say, but I'd rather call this a Platter than a Salad.

really really fun though.

Platter
Too hard again, I'd call this a Rain instead of a Platter
  1. 00:27:540 (7,8) - Slightly too far, because the player is coming out of moving back and forth, and then they have to transition into a hdash immediately.
Also really fun :)

Rain
Too difficult for me to test play :o. I'd call it Overdose. Otherwise, it seems fine.
Topic Starter
Krah
No
Yes

Rorona wrote:

Uhm...this is my first time modding anything, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.All modders need to start with a map '-'
Mon français n'est pas très bon, donc je n'ai pas lu tout du fil. Is that even the right word to use? :o Not really, I understand what you mean but the last part is quite confusing "pas lu tout du fil" you don't really need to translate thread in "fil".

General
I really like your mapping, I had a ton of fun test playing the difficulties I could, but..
  1. Much, much too hard on the last three difficulties for what they're called. I'd move them all up one, and just make a new Salad I'm not totally ok with the definition of each difficulties by Deif. I'll try to explain it just after your quote.
  2. The offset seems slightly off, by 5-10ms. I know you said that it makes almost no difference, and that someone else found the offset, but it makes quite a difference when listening with the effects turned up, it just feels off. Since you are to day this let's go '-' Offset -5
  3. You don't use quite enough hitsounds during non-kiai times.Seriously I'm not a huge fan of hitsounds's spamming but if someone suggest me palces where they would be ok there isn't any problem.
I'd refer to this

Deif wrote:

1. Cup: The easiest level of the mapset. It should be cleared without pressing the dash button, and use a quite simple rhythm.
  2. Salad: Dashes can be used in them, and the note density increases a bit.
  3. Platter: The perfect level for the average player. Easy HDashes and the introduction of 1/4 patterns shall fit here.
  4. Rain: HDashes and Dashes start to be challenging and the rhythm is already complex.
  5. Overdose: FCable for the top players. A challenge for the rest!
First of all I have suggest an others definition of each diff in the first post.
"Blabla"

Krah wrote:

Just an explanation of how each diff is made.
Cup : No hdash, easy pattern, few number of easy dash
Salad : More dash, intermediate patten, few number of hdash
Platter : More hdash, difficult pattern without hdash
Rain : Difficult pattern with hdash, jump closer to hdash
The basis when you try to adapt peoples to something is to begin with an easy version of this thing.
If there isn't any dash in the cup people can easily be confused when they play a salad.
And it's the same thing for the hdash in the salad.

Now I'm ok the cup is probably a little harder than other cup and the same for the salad (don't forget that the bpm is 200).
But for the platter I'm not really ok :s (probably because of this one http://osu.ppy.sh/s/118690)
And the rain is quite hard I know but it's not an overdose. There isn't a huge number of hdash or many series of big jump. It's rather a map with a lot of "movements".

Cup
This seems slightly too difficult for new players, as many things look like they must be dashed. "look" you totally understand the idea here. There isn't really any need for a dash somewhere (probably just for two notes). For a beginner it's simple, "you can use the dash for your comfort but you don't really need to use it to fc".
  1. 00:06:090 (1,2) - Slightly too far apart, maybe just a tick or two closer? Ok here, reduce by two ticks.
  2. 00:19:290 (1,3) - Again, slightly too far apart. ^ (3) is now more "vertical".
  3. 01:20:790 (3) - Should be a beat here, it feels empty.THis note don't really deserve to be mapped with the actual rythm.
  4. 01:32:490 (1) - Maybe a beat here? It kind of works right now, the way it is.Why not.
  5. 02:00:090 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The pattern here is too difficult :? Space with (5) reduced
Salad
This was much too hard for a Salad, so I had a lot of fun playing it :), but therein lies your problem. Not much for me to say, but I'd rather call this a Platter than a Salad.

really really fun though.

Platter
Too hard again, I'd call this a Rain instead of a Platter
  1. 00:27:540 (7,8) - Slightly too far, because the player is coming out of moving back and forth, and then they have to transition into a hdash immediately.No, you can catch all the stream without any movement.
Also really fun :)

Rain
Too difficult for me to test play :o. I'd call it Overdose. Otherwise, it seems fine.
Continues like this.
It's not really a problem if you can't mod an overdose or a rain. All maps need advices from differents kinds of players (not only insane).

Thanks for the mod =)
Seph
[Cup]
  1. 00:04:285 put a note here, seems kinda off without one, at least for me
  2. 01:33:685 (1,2) - better to add one repetition on these sliders
  3. 02:10:285 (1) - just make it a slider, maybe something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1099120
[Salad]
  1. 00:15:385 (4) - remove 1 repetition and add a note on the white tick
  2. 00:38:185 add a note
  3. 01:00:985 (2) - this sounds really off
  4. 01:28:885 (1) - move forward by 1 tick, and add 1 repetition in 01:27:685 (1) - cause it sounds better that way, just figure out a way to not get it a bit jumpy
  5. 01:32:185 add a note
[Rain]

• Are you sure this is a Rain? Looks more of an Overdose to me

I will give you a list of parts you need to remap, as they are considered to be very hard for a Rain diff
  1. 00:12:985 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
  2. 00:26:485 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
  3. 00:28:285 (3,4,5,6) - duplets like this can be very hard to catch if not well placed, and you put them on some jumpy parts making them harder to catch
  4. 00:36:385 (5,6) - pretty harsh jump
  5. 00:40:885 (1,2,3,4) - again with the duplets
  6. 00:46:510 (8,9) - ^
  7. 01:27:910 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - badly placed notes, fix these
  8. 01:42:235 (2,3,4,5) - yeah duplets again
  9. 01:51:835 (2,3,4,5) - ^
  10. 01:54:235 (2,3,4,5) - ^
  11. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - this part is pretty much eggpain for a Rain (ha it rhymed)
I guess thats it, I'll mod the platter tomorrow im so sleepy lol
Topic Starter
Krah
No
Yes

Seph wrote:

[Cup]
  1. 00:04:285 put a note here, seems kinda off without one, at least for me Nop there is a "break" in the song. This note don't deserve to be mapped if I don't add some 1/2.
  2. 01:33:685 (1,2) - better to add one repetition on these sliders Yep
  3. 02:10:285 (1) - just make it a slider, maybe something like this Why not and also fix for the salad (dat screen resolution :o)
[Salad]
  1. 00:15:385 (4) - remove 1 repetition and add a note on the white tick Ok
  2. 00:38:185 add a note I prefer to keep this "mini-break"
  3. 01:00:985 (2) - this sounds really off Changed to something who seems to me better :s
  4. 01:28:885 (1) - move forward by 1 tick, and add 1 repetition in 01:27:685 (1) - cause it sounds better that way, just figure out a way to not get it a bit jumpy I prefer to keep the begining of 01:27:885 - at this white tick so no change :s
  5. 01:32:185 add a note ok
[Rain]

• Are you sure this is a Rain? Looks more of an Overdose to me ikr xD It's a hard rain '-'

I will give you a list of parts you need to remap, as they are considered to be very hard for a Rain diff
  1. 00:12:985 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - reduce the jump between (5,6) and (7,8)
  2. 00:26:485 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Not sure if this part is really a problem, this isn't the hardest and the movement is kinda obvious :s
  3. 00:28:285 (3,4,5,6) - duplets like this can be very hard to catch if not well placed, and you put them on some jumpy parts making them harder to catch Not sure if the duplet here are really the problem but probably more 00:28:885 (1,2) - so i have simplify the movement here.
  4. 00:36:385 (5,6) - pretty harsh jump ikr but the pattern is like this so no changes here
  5. 00:40:885 (1,2,3,4) - again with the duplets Jump reduced, 1,5* => 1,3*
  6. 00:46:510 (8,9) - ^ little fix
  7. 01:27:910 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - badly placed notes, fix these Explain your mind, I don't see any problem here, it's hard but not "badly placed"
  8. 01:42:235 (2,3,4,5) - yeah duplets again reduced a bit
  9. 01:51:835 (2,3,4,5) - ^ ^
  10. 01:54:235 (2,3,4,5) - ^ No needs here, I don't want to stack this ...
  11. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - this part is pretty much eggpain for a Rain (ha it rhymed) Damn this pattern is sexy :'( Reworked a bit
I guess thats it, I'll mod the platter tomorrow im so sleepy lol Don't worry as you know the ctb ranking process is really slow ...

Thanks for this mod

Ps : Remind me to look at your map (at least the crystal diff :s)
Seph
[Rain]
  1. 00:36:535 (6) - better to remove this note as it doesn't have anything in significance (doesn't follow anything at all and sounds bad) just put the new (6) on where (7) where or its your choice
Topic Starter
Krah

Seph wrote:

[Rain]
  1. 00:36:535 (6) - better to remove this note as it doesn't have anything in significance (doesn't follow anything at all and sounds bad) just put the new (6) on where (7) where or its your choice Fixed, (6) deleted but not exactlyyour suggested pattern
Avena
New Combo Colors as promised~
[Colours]
Combo1 : 90,190,228
Combo2 : 252,95,213
Combo3 : 192,198,233
Combo4 : 218,71,137
Topic Starter
Krah

Priti wrote:

New Combo Colors as promised~
[Colours]
Combo1 : 90,190,228
Combo2 : 252,95,213
Combo3 : 192,198,233
Combo4 : 218,71,137

Changed a few things but let's go for this =)

Ps : Not sure if a mod like this really deserve a kudo so ...
Deif
Inb4 FINALLY. Getting serious with that timeline, I've centered my mod in fixing it, rather than looking specifically at critical patterns.

[General]
  1. 00:24:085 (1) - In all the diffs, extend that spinner to the bell?
[Cup]
  1. 00:21:685 (1) - This spinner has to end a bit later, at 00:23:785.
  2. 00:41:185 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - For those notes I'd rather remark the last ones, which seem to be more relevant. You have the more simple possibility "o o ooo", but also "o ooooo" or "ooo ooo".
  3. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - That can be simplified as well, instead of using a 1/2 spam. This sound more plausible: http://puu.sh/5LpAJ.jpg, though due to the rather complicated rhythm a spinner could work as well.
  4. 00:51:685 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why do you use 1/4 stuff for the easiest diff? Not mentioning that that timeline is utterly similar to the rest of your diffs... Honestly, all that section can be much more Easy-like if you change THIS into THIS
  5. 00:56:185 (1) - For this spinner... ugh. The correct position for it would be theoretically 1/1 later, and adding a note where the spinner used to start (00:56:185) to cover the beat. Though with that strategy, the ending of the spinner would be too close to the next note... It should be substituted by a slider, or just delete it.
  6. 01:10:885 (1) - Why don't you extend it till 01:11:785? That's also a important beat to cover.
  7. 01:15:535 (1,2,3,4,5) - Think of something better to map here. 01:16:435 (5) - Can be deleted, since it's not that important and it doesn't even appear in Salad.
  8. 01:18:985 (4) - Having the bell sound here, you could stack this note under the previous one, to add a very little dash with the next one. You'd maybe need to move the slider (1) a bit to make the jump not so harsh.
  9. 01:20:785 - And there? What about adding a note? With the current density you have, that space looks quite empty.
  10. 01:26:485 (1,2,3,4,5) - In order to map the most important beats, try to organize those notes like "o o ooo" instead of the current "o ooo o".
  11. 01:30:085 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Comparing to Salad, you covered much more beats there.
  12. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Those 1/2s need a relatively high precision to catch them. The notes could be a bit more close to each other in order to make it a bit easier.
[Salad]
  1. 00:03:685 - Why this blanket here? You didn't have it in Cup :s
  2. 00:07:285 (1,2) - Check this out. You used here 2/1 sliders and then a blanket, while in Cup you just have 1/1 sliders with repetitions...
  3. 00:10:885 (5,6,7,8) - Fittable in a Platter, isn't it?
  4. 00:15:385 (4,5) - That wiggle makes the slider quite challenging :p Also, the next note shall be placed at the left side of the slider to improve the flow of that part.
  5. 00:27:385 (1) - You already have the blanket after the spinner. Keep it empty till 00:27:685 removing that mentioned note?
  6. 00:40:885 (1,2,3) - For those notes, the background suggest to add 2 groups of 2 1/4s, and then 1/2s. What I suggest for this level is deleting (2), and splitting (3) into 3 1/2 notes.
  7. 00:44:485 (1,1) - 2 sliders? C'mon... what's this... a Cup? ^^"
  8. 00:54:685 - At least a note could be added here. Otherwise, that looks quite empty.
  9. 01:27:685 (1) - A simple 1/2 slider with reps? I bet you can do sth more interesting to cover that part.
  10. 01:33:685 (1,2) - Here as well you cover less beats that in Cup. Imho, these sliders here are nice as they are.
  11. 01:38:485 (1) - The repetitions should start at 01:38:785, and this beat should need just a note.
  12. 01:54:685 (2) - Shouldn't the 1/2 note be placed at 01:54:535, instead of having it in that slider?
[Platter]
  1. 00:11:035 (4,5,6) - I'd say it's a no-go to have 2 different consecutive HDashes, 1/2 and then 1/1 in a Platter. Is there a possibility to remove at least the 1/4 one?
  2. 00:21:685 (1) - Extend this spinner, as it was suggested for Cup.
  3. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - Huh? Why do you have such a stream here?
  4. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Completely 1/4 stream? orz
  5. 00:53:935 (4,5) - What the? Those sliders don't sound well in that position...
  6. 00:58:585 (4) - Hearing the background sounds (not the 1/4 spam), you can try placing that slider a bit earlier (00:58:435) and adding a note in the resultant blanket (00:58:885). That kind of organization could be applied to the rest of that section, I mean, till 01:15:085.
  7. 01:16:885 (8) - Shouldn't this slider carry the NC? It's a section change anyway.
  8. 01:18:985 - Bells are cool to map =(
  9. 01:20:785 (2,3,4,5) - That double HDash could fit better if you use it with the last 3 notes.
  10. 01:30:385 (1,2,3,4) - Huh? Where do you hear the 1/4 note there? It'd fit if you move all those notes 1/1 later!
  11. 01:33:685 (1,2) - It's the only diff you used such long sliders there...
  12. 01:39:535 - If you're not gonna use 1/4 beats for that part, add at least a circle here.
  13. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4) - I don't see the point in doing it a continuous 1/4 stream, but at least de-stack (3) of (2).
[Rain]
  1. 00:04:585 - Beats added to the bell sounds are cool. Though you could move the hitsound you used in 00:04:435 (6) to this note, where it'd make more sense.
  2. 00:12:085 (5,6,7) - Careful with using those kind of 1/4 HDashes. The flow here is completely broken...
  3. 00:13:285 (5,6,7) - Same here. The fact that you have a 1/4 HDash and then a static set of notes is not comfortable to play.
  4. 00:14:710 - You're in the most difficult level of the mapset, and you're still avoiding mappable points as this one ;___;
  5. 00:15:610 - You can add a note also here.
  6. 00:16:285 (5,1,2) - Between the ending of (5) and the beginning of (2), a 5plet could be added.
  7. 00:36:535 - Gimme an extra note here *__*
  8. 01:27:310 - You had one in Platter there :p
  9. 01:38:485 (1) - Instead of a wigging slider, more notes could've been used.
[]
I hope it can help you a little bit! I haven't really looked in depth your jumps and the rest of the patters, so you'd need to find more people to take a look at it.
Topic Starter
Krah
Answer in the box because I don't like when I need to scroll during a year '-'

SPOILER

Deif wrote:

Inb4 FINALLY. Getting serious with that timeline, I've centered my mod in fixing it, rather than looking specifically at critical patterns.

[General]
  1. 00:24:085 (1) - In all the diffs, extend that spinner to the bell? Ok
[Cup]
  1. 00:21:685 (1) - This spinner has to end a bit later, at 00:23:785.Yep
  2. 00:41:185 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - For those notes I'd rather remark the last ones, which seem to be more relevant. You have the more simple possibility "o o ooo", but also "o ooooo" or "ooo ooo".Changed to "o o ooo" seems more logic
  3. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - That can be simplified as well, instead of using a 1/2 spam. This sound more plausible: http://puu.sh/5LpAJ.jpg, though due to the rather complicated rhythm a spinner could work as well.Fixed as suggested in the puush
  4. 00:51:685 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why do you use 1/4 stuff for the easiest diff? Not mentioning that that timeline is utterly similar to the rest of your diffs... Honestly, all that section can be much more Easy-like if you change THIS into THIS For me it's really sad to change this to something easy like this but let's go ...
  5. 00:56:185 (1) - For this spinner... ugh. The correct position for it would be theoretically 1/1 later, and adding a note where the spinner used to start (00:56:185) to cover the beat. Though with that strategy, the ending of the spinner would be too close to the next note... It should be substituted by a slider, or just delete it. Uguu, I can't imagine a slider here so goodbye my spinner :'(
  6. 01:10:885 (1) - Why don't you extend it till 01:11:785? That's also a important beat to cover.Fixed
  7. 01:15:535 (1,2,3,4,5) - Think of something better to map here. 01:16:435 (5) - Can be deleted, since it's not that important and it doesn't even appear in Salad.(5) deleted, no other changes
  8. 01:18:985 (4) - Having the bell sound here, you could stack this note under the previous one, to add a very little dash with the next one. You'd maybe need to move the slider (1) a bit to make the jump not so harsh.Not stacked but changed with this idea of a jump between (5) and (1)
  9. 01:20:785 - And there? What about adding a note? With the current density you have, that space looks quite empty.Ok
  10. 01:26:485 (1,2,3,4,5) - In order to map the most important beats, try to organize those notes like "o o ooo" instead of the current "o ooo o".Fixed
  11. 01:30:085 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Comparing to Salad, you covered much more beats there.Reworked
  12. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Those 1/2s need a relatively high precision to catch them. The notes could be a bit more close to each other in order to make it a bit easier.Reworked the "stream" to be easier
[Salad]
  1. 00:03:685 - Why this blanket here? You didn't have it in Cup :sFixed, probably...
  2. 00:07:285 (1,2) - Check this out. You used here 2/1 sliders and then a blanket, while in Cup you just have 1/1 sliders with repetitions...Changed a bit
  3. 00:10:885 (5,6,7,8) - Fittable in a Platter, isn't it?I don't see any problem to introduce the player to hdash in salad :s The movement between and after the hdash is really easy.
  4. 00:15:385 (4,5) - That wiggle makes the slider quite challenging :p Also, the next note shall be placed at the left side of the slider to improve the flow of that part.Slider and note position changed but no change for the form
  5. 00:27:385 (1) - You already have the blanket after the spinner. Keep it empty till 00:27:685 removing that mentioned note?ok
  6. 00:40:885 (1,2,3) - For those notes, the background suggest to add 2 groups of 2 1/4s, and then 1/2s. What I suggest for this level is deleting (2), and splitting (3) into 3 1/2 notes.ok
  7. 00:44:485 (1,1) - 2 sliders? C'mon... what's this... a Cup? ^^"spinners* I have keep the first one but not the second
  8. 00:54:685 - At least a note could be added here. Otherwise, that looks quite empty.2notes added
  9. 01:27:685 (1) - A simple 1/2 slider with reps? I bet you can do sth more interesting to cover that part.Fixed
  10. 01:33:685 (1,2) - Here as well you cover less beats that in Cup. Imho, these sliders here are nice as they are.Changed a bit
  11. 01:38:485 (1) - The repetitions should start at 01:38:785, and this beat should need just a note.Correct
  12. 01:54:685 (2) - Shouldn't the 1/2 note be placed at 01:54:535, instead of having it in that slider?I'm satisfied with te current timeline
[Platter]
  1. 00:11:035 (4,5,6) - I'd say it's a no-go to have 2 different consecutive HDashes, 1/2 and then 1/1 in a Platter. Is there a possibility to remove at least the 1/4 one?1/4 ? Wut ?
  2. 00:21:685 (1) - Extend this spinner, as it was suggested for Cup. Fixed
  3. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - Huh? Why do you have such a stream here?
  4. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Completely 1/4 stream? orz I don't see any problems here :s I love how this one sound
  5. 00:53:935 (4,5) - What the? Those sliders don't sound well in that position...Omg wtf is that :o Fixed
  6. 00:58:585 (4) - Hearing the background sounds (not the 1/4 spam), you can try placing that slider a bit earlier (00:58:435) and adding a note in the resultant blanket (00:58:885). That kind of organization could be applied to the rest of that section, I mean, till 01:15:085. I don't want to complicate more this part so I will keep the current rythm
  7. 01:16:885 (8) - Shouldn't this slider carry the NC? It's a section change anyway.Correct
  8. 01:18:985 - Bells are cool to map =( Note added
  9. 01:20:785 (2,3,4,5) - That double HDash could fit better if you use it with the last 3 notes.Fixed
  10. 01:30:385 (1,2,3,4) - Huh? Where do you hear the 1/4 note there? It'd fit if you move all those notes 1/1 later!Fixed
  11. 01:33:685 (1,2) - It's the only diff you used such long sliders there...Changed to something different but with the same "form"
  12. 01:39:535 - If you're not gonna use 1/4 beats for that part, add at least a circle here.ok
  13. 02:00:085 (1,2,3,4) - I don't see the point in doing it a continuous 1/4 stream, but at least de-stack (3) of (2).ok
[Rain]
  1. 00:04:585 - Beats added to the bell sounds are cool. Though you could move the hitsound you used in 00:04:435 (6) to this note, where it'd make more sense.Ok
  2. 00:12:085 (5,6,7) - Careful with using those kind of 1/4 HDashes. The flow here is completely broken...
  3. 00:13:285 (5,6,7) - Same here. The fact that you have a 1/4 HDash and then a static set of notes is not comfortable to play. For this one and the previous one I have keep the 1/4hdash but (6,7) are now unstacked
  4. 00:14:710 - You're in the most difficult level of the mapset, and you're still avoiding mappable points as this one ;___;
  5. 00:15:610 - You can add a note also here. Ok for this one and the previous one
  6. 00:16:285 (5,1,2) - Between the ending of (5) and the beginning of (2), a 5plet could be added. Hum a 5plet with 1/8 ? :o I have just add a 1/4triplet
  7. 00:36:535 - Gimme an extra note here *__* Greedy Bat :s
  8. 01:27:310 - You had one in Platter there :p I think I'll map you a map with a lot of streams next time :o
  9. 01:38:485 (1) - Instead of a wigging slider, more notes could've been used.Nope I love the effect here, no more notes for you è_é
[]
I hope it can help you a little bit! I haven't really looked in depth your jumps and the rest of the patters, so you'd need to find more people to take a look at it.I'll try to find some people to reckeck this ... A lot of timelines's errors have been fixed, thanks to you
CLSW
If I wasn't late, I want guest diff permission :/

\  /
●  ●
" ▽ "
Topic Starter
Krah

CLSW wrote:

If I wasn't late, I want guest diff permission :/

\  /
●  ●
" ▽ "

As already said in game let's go.
It's never too late '-'
ZHSteven
call me back when everything done
CLSW
http://puu.sh/624TF.osu

Take this, now CtB era needs more Deluge diffs.
Topic Starter
Krah

CLSW wrote:

http://puu.sh/624TF.osu

Take this, now CtB era needs more Deluge diffs.
And updated.
I prefer to keep CtB diff names since people can easily find them in game.

Now I'll try to find some modders to quickly mod this and call back our dear bat *o*
Deif
You're nuts, Cloud Swimmer.

[Overdose]
HP8 is a dangerous territory to work with. Some of the HDashes you have are "catch or die". Just a general feedback of your diff after a few tries:
  1. 00:09:685 (1,2,3) - They need a really quick back-and-forth movement of the player, which is pretty uncomfortable in general. Try to reduce those jumps.
  2. 00:10:285 (4) - The repetition is close to the HDash. If you fix the previous sliders, this one shouldn't be that harsh.
  3. 00:21:010 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Careful with those HDashes. At least keep the stream form with a slight curve (to the right) to make the jumps more intuitive.
  4. 00:27:535 (8,1) - I expected to have here another HDash, and not a stack ^^"
  5. 00:37:060 (6,7,8) - Pretty static stream. I'd rather de-stack those notes, and put them closer to the ending of (5).
  6. 00:44:560 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - The strenght of the HDash is not proportional to the movement you need to catch every group of 4 notes. You could change the shape of them to improve the flow there. Also 00:44:185 (6) could have the same lenght as the previous slider, so you can add a simple note at 00:44:485 -, but that's just a minor fix.
  7. 00:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped. I'd rather see interesting jumps there than a simple 1/4 stream that doesn't fit to the melody.
  8. 00:50:185 (2,3) - Sounds more intuitive if you Ctrl-H those 2 elements.
  9. 00:52:285 (3,4) - Just to perfectionate, you could cut those sliders whenever the main beats happen. Than means, 1/4-repetition sliders at 00:52:285 - 00:52:510 - 00:52:735 - 00:52:885 - .
  10. 00:53:485 (3,4) - You could apply the previous suggestion here.
  11. 00:57:685 - until 01:15:685 - (aka deathsteam): It's WAY too much conditioned with HDashes. Anyway, here are some critical points that you'd better change:
    1. 00:58:285 (9,10,11,12) - The movement is kinda tricky, since you have a hard jump after the HDash (8,9), and then a serie of HDashes. For this part I suggest you to reduce the distance of those sliders in general. The following patterns are the twins of this one, so you can change them the same way as here.
    2. 01:02:035 (10,11,12,1) - The fact that you have 2 1/4 sliders HDashed in the same direction is a true kick on the nuts, cos it breaks the flow completely. Think of another position for those notes, please.
    3. 01:07:285 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Wtf those random HDashes... Make jumps in streams as long as they fit with the melody, pelase.
    4. 01:15:610 (16) - Delete this note (It's not audible), and try to make a proper jump (15,1).
  12. 01:26:935 (3,4,5,6) - Ugh? Sounds more logical like this: http://puu.sh/62rQa.jpg
  13. 01:37:285 (1,2,1,2,1,1,1) - Just for the sake of playing more comfortably, make a normal stream instead of kick sliders (making a cool slider and transform it into a stream should be fast enough).
  14. 01:50:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Another part where you could've sacrificed the stream to introduce cool jumps.
  15. 01:59:635 (4,5,6,1) - Perfect example of catch-or-die pattern. Only jumps should be necessary between (5,6) and (6,1). Other than that, those HDashes in those slider on the same direction are a no-go...
  16. 02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - There's a point where the jumps are in the limit of being HDashed, which makes this pattern extremely difficult to manage. Any solution for it?
  17. 02:10:285 (1,2,3,4,5) - Another 1/8 stream you could change to make it more aesthetical!
[]
Don't give me kudosu for this. It's just a continuation of the previous mod, and this is the tip of the iceberg... believe me ^^"
CLSW
O wait krah.. I mapped Deluge diff.. not overdose..

I know some parts are overmapped, but I think it's enough because it is deluge!

Checked them all, I'll fix some parts at tomorrow morning.

Deif I hope you really modded my map as Overdose difficulty
Topic Starter
Krah
And updated =)
eldnl
Good map, there are some minor things that you can change before the rank~

Cup

00:36:085 (1) - This slider is too close to the previous one, strongly suggest to increase the distance, it would fit with this part of the song (also take care of the next note)
00:44:485 (4) - I don't think this is the best way to a curve slider, please do something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1214552, so the curve will become smoother.
01:19:285 (4,1) - Probably you could decrease the distance a bit, it's quite unexpected.

Salad

Seems fine, a little too hard if you ask me, but it's okay.

Platter

00:01:735 (4) - This slider isn't following any rhythm, feels weird, I suggest to change it for 3 notes.
00:45:685 - I think is better if you follow the rhythm of the song, the stream doesn't feel very well.
00:53:485 - Please follow the same rhythm as before, to be more consistent.

Rain

00:16:885 - This jump doesn't fit imo, I suggest to reduce the distance a bit!
00:39:685 - Not sure of why you want to make the droplets that hard on this part, I suggest to change it.
01:28:510 (6,7) - They are too close, I suggest to use the same distance as (5,6).

Overdose

HP7 could work better, there are some hdash that will make you fail.
You can change the OD to have the correct 5.00 stars.
00:09:685 - Due that this isn't really following the rhythm, I suggest to decreace the distance a bit more. (still very good jump though)
00:32:935 - Could you change the slider's direction a little bit? Something like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1214626, to make it more readable.
01:09:685 - This part feels really hard before all those jumps, not sure of what you could do lol, just pointing it out.
01:14:485 - It's weird how the stream gets easier at the end, shouldn't it be the opposite?
01:21:685 - I'm totally against the kind of streams, they doesn't play very well, you have to do small movements where you aren't really following the rhythm, not sure what other people thinks anyways, it is just my opinion.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Krah

eldnl wrote:

Good map, there are some minor things that you can change before the rank~

Cup

00:36:085 (1) - This slider is too close to the previous one, strongly suggest to increase the distance, it would fit with this part of the song (also take care of the next note)Fixed,also moved (2) to keep a decent spacing. 00:36:685 (2,1) - This one is reduced but not a huge problem cause of the blank
00:44:485 (4) - I don't think this is the best way to a curve slider, please do something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1214552, so the curve will become smoother.Fixed, a smoother curve is a good thing for a cup =)
01:19:285 (4,1) - Probably you could decrease the distance a bit, it's quite unexpected.Changed a bit

Salad

Seems fine, a little too hard if you ask me, but it's okay.

Platter

00:01:735 (4) - This slider isn't following any rhythm, feels weird, I suggest to change it for 3 notes.The intro has been reworked to be more consistant with the rain
00:45:685 - I think is better if you follow the rhythm of the song, the stream doesn't feel very well.Reworked
00:53:485 - Please follow the same rhythm as before, to be more consistent.Fixed

Rain

00:16:885 - This jump doesn't fit imo, I suggest to reduce the distance a bit!Reduced to a 1,5* jump
00:39:685 - Not sure of why you want to make the droplets that hard on this part, I suggest to change it.I don't want to see people easily SS a ctb map so no changes here
01:28:510 (6,7) - They are too close, I suggest to use the same distance as (5,6).Fixed to a 1* spacing before and after (6)

Good luck! Thanks :)
CLSW
Avena
Something small in all diffs:
02:10:885 (1) - This should be 1 tick shorter, if you put it on 50% you can clearly hear the sound ends on the blue tick at 02:14:410
DakkyChan
Best Overdose ever But Maybe you change that think at [0032:935-0033:460( 3,4,5)]
thats bad part to play.
But the rest IS SO good. Nice Work from CLSW and Krah. Other are good TO :D
CLSW

seems legit
ursa
Sorry for the late :(

Here's my mod

Note:
Your Code Reminder is =
(also sorry my mod Diff is not on order ;w;)

Rain
00:03:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - nice pattern ,but it would awesome if you let the 00:04:585 (7) - being alone(or make it a little far from 00:04:435 (6), because it's http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg
also 00:04:285 (5) - as Hyperdash trigger feels strange, because it think it would fit the beat if 00:04:135 (4) - become a hyperdash trigger
00:10:735 (5,1,2,3,4) - the effect after this 00:10:885 (1,2) hyperdash makes the 00:11:185 (3,4) - jump is hard & annoying to catch ;w;
so my suggestion is http://puu.sh/66P81.jpg
00:24:085 (1) - where's the http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ;w; , for my suggestion is http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg
00:35:785 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - removing, the (6),(7) & make the (5) is good for this beat's flow song & pattern, but if you follow the
electric piano beat, ignore this
00:38:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it's same like the previous mod , make the 00:39:385 (8) little far from 00:39:235 (7)
00:39:385 (8,1) - ^ watch out for this chain reaction , i think a little far movement for 00:39:385 (8) can trigger the hyperdash.
but my opinion i think it's good to make this part as hyperdash jump , because it's quite hard to catch this jump after catching the previous pattern
01:19:135 (1) - remove this NC ;w; , it makes the http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg beat strange
01:18:985 (4) - ^ for chain reaction on this , make this a little far from 01:19:285 (5) -
01:36:685 (1,2,3) - this http://puu.sh/66QNL.jpg will make the flow pattern better

Salad
00:24:085 (1) - (/ 0 w 0)/http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg & http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg \( 0 w 0\)
01:11:485 (2) - make it like this ;w; http://puu.sh/66QX8.jpg
01:19:285 (1,2,3) - make it like this (~ 0 w 0)~ http://puu.sh/66R2e.jpg
01:42:385 (2,3,4) - make it same like above ^
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - http://i.imgur.com/hn47NWT.jpg

Platter
00:24:085 (1) - (/ 0 w 0)/http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg & http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg \( 0 w 0\)
01:18:385 (4,5,6) - , 01:18:985 (6) = http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ,so my suggestion http://puu.sh/66UEJ.jpg ( 0 w 0)b
01:
01:33:385 (8) - 01:33:385 (8) = http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ,so just move it to the center /o/
01:55:885 (3) - make it more curved
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - the concept for is same like http://i.imgur.com/hn47NWT.jpg ,but make it quite wider

Cup
00:04:285 - add NC
01:15:235 - ^
01:32:785 - ^
01:33:085 - ^

Crystal's Overdose

*Under mod Progress , I will finish this ASAP :(
Topic Starter
Krah

ursa wrote:

Sorry for the late :( No problem =)

Here's my mod

Note:
Your Code Reminder is = Cute '-'
(also sorry my mod Diff is not on order ;w;)

Rain
00:03:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - nice pattern ,but it would awesome if you let the 00:04:585 (7) - being alone(or make it a little far from 00:04:435 (6), because it's http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg I know but I can't increase the anti-jump after the hdash this will be too hard for a rain
also 00:04:285 (5) - as Hyperdash trigger feels strange, because it think it would fit the beat if 00:04:135 (4) - become a hyperdash trigger Maybe for you but not for me >_<
00:10:735 (5,1,2,3,4) - the effect after this 00:10:885 (1,2) hyperdash makes the 00:11:185 (3,4) - jump is hard & annoying to catch ;w;
so my suggestion is http://puu.sh/66P81.jpg Fixed with 1st version
00:24:085 (1) - where's the http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ;w; , for my suggestion is http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg I don't want to silence a spinner and the bell is already marked with the spinner hitsound
00:35:785 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - removing, the (6),(7) & make the (5) is good for this beat's flow song & pattern, but if you follow the
electric piano beat, ignore this Nope :s
00:38:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it's same like the previous mod , make the 00:39:385 (8) , but make it a little far from 00:39:235 (7) Fixed ... I think ? Maybe... Now really I can't understand what you said here xD
00:39:385 (8,1) - ^ watch out for this chain reaction , i think a little far movement for 00:39:385 (8) can trigger the hyperdash. No need for a hdash here
but my opinion i think it's good to make this part as hyperdash jump , because it's quite hard to catch this jump after catching the previous pattern Fixed in another way with a little anti-jump between (7,8)
01:19:135 (1) - remove this NC ;w; , it makes the http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg beat strange Nc reworked here to be more logic with the song
01:18:985 (4) - ^ for chain reaction on this , make this a little far from 01:19:285 (5) -ok
01:36:685 (1,2,3) - this http://puu.sh/66QNL.jpg will make the flow pattern better No changes here, this flow is like this on purpose

Salad
00:24:085 (1) - (/ 0 w 0)/http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg & http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg \( 0 w 0\)Same as rain
01:11:485 (2) - make it like this ;w; http://puu.sh/66QX8.jpg Fixed
01:19:285 (1,2,3) - make it like this (~ 0 w 0)~ http://puu.sh/66R2e.jpg fixed
01:42:385 (2,3,4) - make it same like above ^ Changed but not as you suggested '-'
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - http://i.imgur.com/hn47NWT.jpg I don't want to use a stream more difficult here. It's a salad :s

Platter
00:24:085 (1) - (/ 0 w 0)/http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg & http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg \( 0 w 0\) Same as rain
01:18:385 (4,5,6) - , 01:18:985 (6) = http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ,so my suggestion http://puu.sh/66UEJ.jpg ( 0 w 0)b That puush couldn't be found
01:33:385 (8) - 01:33:385 (8) = http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg ,so just move it to the center /o/ Ok
01:55:885 (3) - make it more curved Fixed and also fixed the one in the previous kiai
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - the concept for is same like http://i.imgur.com/hn47NWT.jpg ,but make it quite wider I will try to fix this I need more time to think about a good idea :s

Cup
00:24:085 (1) - (/ 0 w 0)/http://puu.sh/66NUc.jpg & http://puu.sh/66Prp.jpg \( 0 w 0\) same as rain
00:04:285 (3) - add NC The bell sound is here 00:04:585 (1) - so there is no reason to add a nc
01:15:235 (5) - ^ There is no notes here xD Fixed but the one at 01:13:285 -
01:32:785 (4) - ^ No nc for the bell '-' I prefer to
01:33:085 (5) - ^There is no notes here ...

Crystal's Overdose

*Under mod Progress , I will finish this ASAP :(
ursa
*the continue for overdose , so don't KD this 8)

Crystal's Overdose

00:11:035 (1,2,3) - ok this hyperdash part is trolling ,especialy this 00:11:185 (2) - slider , so my suggestion is this : http://puu.sh/67I68.jpg
00:12:685 (6,7) - straight is bad & it's not moe ,especialy for your deluge overdose , so my suggestion is http://puu.sh/67IvQ.jpg or make that simmilar like that
aslo 00:12:460 (4,7) - flow is better even with or without hyperdash if you change the pattern , but it's your choice :3
00:17:485 (4,5) - *ok it's straight again ;w; , go like this http://puu.sh/67ILI.jpg
00:31:285 (1,2,3,4) - (*a reminder there's a many dead flag pattern after this) this part is the beginning for the many dead part & also make the whole pattern after became easily
do fail. so my suggest is just make 00:31:435 (2) - closer (3) but keep this 00:31:735 (4) - as hyperdash.
01:15:685 (1,2,3,4) - nah , why after such a nice & WTF stream , the jump of this part so straight = - =, make it a little curved plz ;w;
01:18:985 (4) - make it curved /o/ & it' ok even there's no hyperdash trigger or have , player's reflex on this part will react & makes better , if this slider is not straight
01:33:684 (1) - , nah , make this slider http://puu.sh/67KvG.jpg, because this is a sign of "welcome, more crazy stream ahead" . , rather than "watch out , crazy stream" jump
01:41:785 (2) - you should make a 1/8 short stream instead of repeated slider , but it's up to your choice :3 .
01:45:385 (5) - make the end slider has a hyperdash

ok that's I can mod for your diff , <3
also you can PM me ingame if there's something that you feels strange on the mod or need advice for the suggest pattern 8-)
Topic Starter
Krah
All diffs updated.

Time to hunt some bats è_é
Ciyus Miapah
my mod
Stalking mode
[Cup]
00:01:585 - add circle here and in 00:02:185 here, then new combo in 00:02:485 (3)
00:02:485 (3) - delete one arrow then add circle
00:03:985 (3) - NC it
00:41:635 - add notes in here
00:41:935- delete notes
00:42:085 (5,1) - NC notes 5 release NC circle 1
01:04:885 (1,2) - i think its like jump on cup diff
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i think this 4 combo zigzag pattern will confusing player, how about use 8 combo zig zag pattern? or 6 combo

[Salad]
01:16:735 - add notes here, this is nice sound

[Rain]
01:07:285 to 01:15:385 - think some Streams (not jumpstreams), and some 1/4 circles pattern can be fit in that time

i think this map is beetwen Overdose and Rain, so Rain+ will be fit in this diff

[Crystal Overdose]
madafaka this diff is Overkill, with AR and OD 9 makes this Diff is Hard to FCed

ok im surender :cry:

Hope this map ranked.

i think my mod is like useless, but i try it, cause its my first time. so be gentle :oops:
Topic Starter
Krah

Fort wrote:

my mod
Stalking mode
[Cup]
00:01:585 - add circle here and in 00:02:185 here, then new combo in 00:02:485 (3) No need for a note here in a cup
00:02:485 (3) - delete one arrow then add circle Not logic with my mapping, you can also check the salad it's +/- the same idea for this slider
00:03:985 (3) - NC it Already said in ursa's mod that I don't want to nc the bell sound. For me it's the end of the pattern and not a begining so there is no need for a nc
00:41:635 - add notes in here yep
00:41:935- delete notes nope
00:42:085 (5,1) - NC notes 5 release NC circle 1 Yep seems more correct with the song
01:04:885 (1,2) - i think its like jump on cup diff There is no need for a jump here so it's ok, also it's done on purpose if this one is more easy when you dash
02:08:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i think this 4 combo zigzag pattern will confusing player, how about use 8 combo zig zag pattern? or 6 combo There is no need to move here and I don't want to force the players to move here in the cup. If I use a 6combo zigzag (more logic with the number of fruits) I can't really do something where you don't need to move

[Salad]
01:16:735 - add notes here, this is nice sound I prefer to keep my blank here

[Rain]
01:07:285 to 01:15:385 - think some Streams (not jumpstreams), and some 1/4 circles pattern can be fit in that time I don't want to map the stream here :s

i think this map is beetwen Overdose and Rain, so Rain+ will be fit in this diff This kind of name isn't currently allowed but yep this rain is a hard rain

[Crystal Overdose]
madafaka this diff is Overkill, with AR and OD 9 makes this Diff is Hard to FCed Od change nothing in ctb an with ar8 this will be impossible to read also this diff isn't done to be easily fcable.

ok im surender :cry:

Hope this map ranked. I hope also :p

i think my mod is like useless, but i try it, cause its my first time. so be gentle :oops: There is no useless mod =)

@To the bat : I have give a kudo since for me even if it's not an awesome mod there is some interesting remark
show more