forum

Filter by Mod Used

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
Topic Starter
serobor
Well, I just wonder about sorting beatmaps by adding "Played Mod" filter. When you select that filter, it will show those tabs (EZ, HD, HR, DT, NF.. etc). It would be helpful to find some NF scores, which you might want to re-play :). But is it possible to add?
kaminari69
i do a collection for th esong i want to re-try after getiing better easy to find :D
hallucinater
I was thinking that in the sort/Group function we could add Mods in the list, like for example: None or any, Or have a grouping for each individual mod.

Why do we need this? Well it really isn't actually that necessary but I personally feel it would be more useful than the BPM grouping

Some people might want to find these maps that they have/ haven't used a mod on because it could help you either find maps you want to play mods with/try with more mods on a song you already have or It can simply help you find some of your played maps that you could possibly be proud of easier in the event you want to do something with your score like post it somewhere as a picture of video etc...
Edit: It would probably be best to have it sorted by amount of mods used, most at the top or something none at the bottom

I'm not really that good at making new ideas that great so if you think you have something to add to this than feel free :D

Anyways, thanks for looking over this idea :P
Yonaton
Most people will base what maps they play mods with by BPM or Stars, and we have grouping for those already