00:44:825 (1) - Overall I would really see better this pattern splitted into a 4/1 slider and a 1/1 slider right 2/1 after it... I know this is an easy, but this slider really felt too muuch simplified, you could have tried at least to follow the vocals there :U It's not a really big deal though, even if I would really suggestr you to do some. This should be the outcome:
I've also made a little pattern following this suggestion, see if you like it!416,272,44825,6,0,P|256:288|224:256,1,210.000008010865,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:54:056 (1) - Pretty much a really similar suggestion as above, I would suggest you to follow a bit more the vocal chords there instead of using just a repeated slider, you could also use some 3/2 rhythms to vary the rhtyhm here. Here's what I was thinking about:
And here's also a little pattern which follows this suggestion, as a prosectuion of the pattern mentioned above. See if you like it!432,144,54056,6,0,L|328:158,1,105.000004005432
- 02:06:056 (1) - This is just a personal thing, so feel free to reject here: what would you think about moving this note to x:160 y:240? I actually like quite a lot the end it gives to the pattern, finishing once and for all that square pattern
- 00:30:518 (2) - Hmm... I have a little idea in mind here: why don't you follow here the synth a bit more by making this slider 1/4 shorter and adding another slider at 00:31:094 - that finishes on 00:31:441 - ? I think it would really go on great as it has a quite cool rhythm, and it would also follow the instruments there quite better. sorry , i dont want to try blue line rhythm on here >~<
- 00:41:594 (2) - If you do the point above then please do the same for this one, as it has a really similar structure! Just remove the repeat and do the same steps as the point above! ^
- 01:10:671 (3) - Hmm... I would have actually used a different curve for this slider, considering 01:09:748 (2) - 's oval flow... Why don't you make a slider encircling 01:08:825 (1) - and going in a anti-clockwise direction instead? I think it goes on quite smoother with the previous slider's oval flow! I made a pattern too here: see if you like it! yes done!192,96,70671,2,0,P|144:224|304:304,1,330
- 01:37:441 (2) - This is just a little thing, so feel free to ignore: why don't you curve this slider a bit upwards? Considering the sliders before and after this one I believe it would work absolutely well, as this dropoff thanks to the oval flow really goes on well. oh yes , done XD Here's an example of what I have done here!
- 01:51:056 (x) - What about adding a note here? It is a little thing, though I think it would continue in a pretty good way your pattern there, making a great transition to the next pattern especially thanks tho the synth which is being played right there! It isn't a big change, though I think it would really work well hmm , okay~
- 00:43:902 (3) - I really don't get the reason why you are using just a 1/1 slider there... I would have expected something that follows the drums, considering your other patterns! Why don't you split this into instead a 1/2 slider with a 1/4 triplet? I think it gives a really great finish to the whole part there! This should be the outcome: no , sorry >~<
- 01:22:210 (2) - CTRL+G here? I think it works really great as it continues in a really good way 01:21:748 (1) - 's clockwise oval flow, and it would also go on well with 01:22:671 (3) - yes you are right! its really feel better w
- 01:36:979 (2) - Pretty much a similar suggestion as the one above. The change of direction there imho flows in a really smooth way, especially with the following slider 01:37:441 (3) - ! o.o
- 01:42:518 (3,4,5) - I would try to rearrange this pattern so that it goes on with an higher spacing, considering how intense the synth is getting there. You could tweak a bit this pattern to make it work really good with the synth, other than being overall a really good pattern to play! Here's what I have done: see if you like it! ok , i did change , but not like you ...( because of i dont like use stack jump on here ,304,336,102056,5,0,0:0:0:0:
[K i A i's Insane]
- 00:36:056 (3) - I would personally emphatize the synth change there by using instead of a simple 1/2 slider two sliders where the second one is sped up by 2.0x SV. I think it really goes on well with the pace of the song in this point, as imho the synth there can really be followed well with this setting. Here's a pattern I made up thinking of this setting: see if you like it![TimingPoints]
- 01:10:671 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Not really a big deal, though it's quite strange to hear these sliders progress every 1/1, where the vocals progress every 3/4 instead... As AHO's Extra diff I would map these 1/4 sliders every 3/4, with just 1 repeat for each of them, although it isn't a really big deal I think it works really good with the vocals there! Here's an example here
- 01:51:287 (1) - Why don't you move this slider a bit down, at x:488 y:336? I would really see this slider better a bit spaced out from the stream, as after the really big jump with 01:50:825 (7,8,1) - it feels a bit too crowded and ruins a bit the flow there!
- 00:36:287 (3) - As I already said on the Insane diff, I believe that a speed up here would work really well there, considering the change of the sound there! Considering how you've used your patterns I think that a new inherited section with SV 2.0x would really go on well here! If you do this, remember also to do the same for 01:57:518 (3) -
- 00:38:248 (3) - I would personally make this go on the opposite direction instead of the current one by using CTRL+G. Seeing how 00:37:902 (2,4) - go there, I think it would be quite a lot smoother making this slider go on the other side, as imho their dropoff go quite smoother there! It's not a really big thing but I'd suggest you to add it
- 01:10:441 (1) - Hmm, I would personally move this New Combo to instead the next note 01:10:671 (2) - ... It's not really a big deal, though it follows quite better the vocals there as their new phrase starts there, and it would also mark the jump there in a pretty good way :p
- 01:33:286 (2) - As 00:38:248 (3) -, I would see this quite better reversed by using CTRL+G, considering the direction where 01:32:594 (7,1) - were heading too having another opposite slider there imho would go on quite well, seeing that 01:33:748 (3,4) - is an opposed couple of sliders as well Another point you could consider using CTRL+G too is 01:40:441 (2,4) -, as I believe it could go quite well there
- 00:14:825 (7) - Well, I would have emphatized this transition in some other way here... Using just a 1/4 slider imho didn't really work that great there. What would you think instead about replacing it with a slider finishing to 00:15:171 - or maybe using a little speed up there. It really isn't anything too big, but imho it would work pretty good there! no sorry orz..
- 00:25:902 (10) - A CTRL+G here would work just great imho, considering that its oval flow is really followed in a good way by the next slider 00:26:364 (1) - ! I really like how this pattern works with this slider reversed okay ..
- 00:36:287 (4) - I've also pointed this out in the Insane diff and Lan's diff as well, so I'm going to point it out also here, even though it's a really little thing: anyways, why don't you set up a speed up here (by using a 2.0x inherited section)? It would really fit well with that sound in the background and it plays really well Remember to do it as well with 01:57:518 (3) - if you do it with this slider! eh..sorry i dont want to use speed change on here ..
- 01:06:518 (x) - This is just a personal opinion, so feel free to avoid if you don't think it's necessary: why don't you add a note here? It's a really little thing, but following the drum that is being played right here could work really well, making a pretty fun to play pattern there! sorry >~<;
And that's it! Really great song and great map as well, I hope I have been helpful and call me back when you're done
really thank you !!!
updated with lan/kiai diff