forum

Newbie #9 - Knock! Knock! Knock! (Game End)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
But on the plus side, cop can be cc'd, if cop is a fake claim, its ASSURED that there will be a CC, so if there isn't Quotes is pretty much conftown.
Sakura
So yeah if another cop exists, they shouldn't out yet, get an investigation tonight, and out tomorrow, this gives us either a conf town (if they got an innocnet), a conf scum (if they get a guilty) on top of a conf scum (because of the CC).
Sakura
The only thing worrying me atm is for the day to end without a hammer.
Irreversible
Why is that? How many votes does it need to hammer?
Sakura
5, and if there's no hammer before deadline, day ends without a lynch
Irreversible
o_O? I thought the one with the most votes? I'm confused now.
Amianki
Are you already voting him?
Sakura
He's not voting anyone.
Sakura

Rules wrote:

If majority isn't reached, there will be no lynch so you know...
Irreversible
Vote: reDo

I've read through your posts and the others arguments, and it makes sense actually.
Irreversible

CalignoBot wrote:

..are you stressed by smth or so? u.u
Sakura
Well now we just wait for the mod to post the flip, and send the game into night (i think that was a hammer?), I would say you should've declared intent first but we were running out of time here.
Sakura
Also it's normal for days to end without a lynch if no majority is reached, just that for some reason people in here prefer the contrary, lynches give info, and allow for bandwagon analisis after the flip, if someone can be lynched with 1 vote, then that gives no info at all and makes it harder to catch scum, so yeah I agree with that rule.
Amianki

Irreversible wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

..are you stressed by smth or so? u.u
I'm in a hurry since the deadline is pretty much slapping us on the ass.
Sakura
He's already hammered, Irre wasnt voting rEdo on the last votecount so his vote was a hammer.
Amianki
I know. I was answering his question.
Irreversible
how much time was left? oO
Amianki
About two hours.
Topic Starter
Lilac

Sorry, was busy with chess openings. It looks like someone got lynched today, hurrah. Little King John will have tons of fun with this. Also, you should YouTube search for Attack on Ratboy Genius, best OP ever.

Final Votecount for D1:
rEdo (5) (Lynched) - Jinx, Quotes, Sakura, CalignoBot, Irreversible
Quotes (1) - rEdo
Sakura (1) - SenaSaki

Saki will be replaced, probably by Sephibro, hold on while I do the flip.
Topic Starter
Lilac
rEdo got turned into a potato knish D1. He was a Mafia Goon.

It is now Night 1. You have 24-48 hours because I have to probably get a replacement for Saki. Hurrah.
Topic Starter
Lilac
On my phone now but I can safely say that Quotes, the Town Cop.
is dead.

You have a week from now. Saki has responded to the pros and will not be replaced. Seriously. I'll update this soon when I have the time.
Sakura
That was expected, Man I need to stop being weak to buddying, since scum decided to kill him rather block him it's quite probably they dont have a Roleblocker, which means we also dont have a Doctor, so it's pretty mountainous from here on.
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

That was expected, Man I need to stop being weak to buddying, since scum decided to kill him rather block him it's quite probably they dont have a Roleblocker, which means we also dont have a Doctor, so it's pretty mountainous from here on.
FoS: Sakura

Vote: Irreversible

This can't be overlooked at all. A quick ISO search pinpoints him as rEdo's partner the hardest. He attacked me (the first person to suspect him) a LOT over the past day and attacked Quotes (the primary pusher of rEdo) pretty hard as well. His only real pressure on rEdo was very halfheartedly done. Plus, as mentioned yesterday, rEdo's interactions with him aren't very innocent either.
Sakura
Do you think he would hammered rEdo if he was his partner?
Amianki
At that point, he pretty much had no choice. If he willingly didn't hammer and later had rEdo flip scum, that would have made it incredibly obvious he's rEdo's partner.
Sakura
Hmm I guess I see your point, I was thinking more on Saki tbh, since rEdo focused on Royston's and kook's inactivity but he ignored Saki completely.
Amianki
That's a pretty weak associative tell and Saki's slot is pretty much entirely devoid of content right now. I'll wait until at least a replacement can post some content before coming to a conclusion on it.
Sakura
Saki's back tho, so we prob. will get more content from him soon (I Hope)
Sakura
Btw what was the FoS for?
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

1. That was expected, 2. Man I need to stop being weak to buddying, 3. since scum decided to kill him rather block him it's quite probably they dont have a Roleblocker, which means we also dont have a Doctor, so it's pretty mountainous from here on.
1. I really can't tell if this is a scumslip or not. Either way, it's a variant of the "damn it" tell, or whatever it's officially called.

2. This sounds really forced. This statement and the one before it sounds more like an attempt to sound town than anything else.

3. Pretty much just stating information.

No scumhunting, votes, aggression of any kind. All there is there is a small amount of info and forced statements.
Sakura
1. Actually you may be referring to the "Well that sucks!" tell, or gloating. I expected the death because he was a claimed cop.

2. Well excuse me for being a global scum read and being weak towards people that actually DO town read me.

3. I think that has more analysis than information tbh.

I don't have any major scumreads atm, and you're like the only one around atm to interact with. Also I've already resigned to getting lynched today due to rEdo's buddying anyway =D
SeiinaAraki
defeatist sakura is usually scum sakura
Jinxy
Honestly, I don't really think Irre is scum. rEdo pressured him pretty hard while buddying Sakura, and I don't really think his would risk his partner dying if Irre couldn't persuade Sakura. Pretty sure they didn't have daychat to try and plan it out, either.

I know it sounds really simple, but for starters, I'm looking at those who weren't on rEdo's wagon (Sena, Royston, Dake).

Dake posted his intent to hammer Quotes slightly less than 24 hours before D1 ended. He might have just missed Quotes claiming and rEdo's wagon, so I'm null on him.

rEdo's "focus" on Royston was just "he's acting weird", which is null to me. However, Royston did try and call out rEdo dropping suspicion on Irre so suddenly, so that bends Royston a tiny bit towards town for me. Unfortunately, rEdo completely missed or ignored Royston's post so I can't further that train of thought.

Searching "Sena" and "Saki" in rEdo's ISO garnered a grand total of 1 result, and that was rEdo trying to quote me. Essentially, he has said absolutely nothing about Saki and only asked for a prod on Royston, despite Saki being even more inactive than Royston. I also saw Saki once in the "Users browsing this forum:" during her disappearance, but I didn't call that out because I thought she was finally going to post. Which she didn't. All these points are making me feel that Saki is scum.

SenaSaki wrote:

defeatist sakura is usually scum sakura
quality content

Vote: SenaSaki
Quotes_old
Bah.
SeiinaAraki
Solid case.

but I'm just better at lurking than Royston is (I don't go "hey I'm here but I don't have any reads")
actually I just forgot about the game

So I'll have to say an associative tell like that is wrong.

Since the cop flip, it's just as likely that we're looking for a roleblocker as we are looking for a goon.

I'd expect bussing. Heavy bussing, especially in the case of a roleblocker.
SeiinaAraki
Scratch that.

Since rEdo voted kook > Irreversible > Quotes, the last of which flipped cop, rEdo wasn't bussing.
SeiinaAraki
Oh, and I missed rEdo's Jinxy vote.

Well, going off Jinxy and his distancing case
kook/Jinxy/Quotes/Irre and likely Royston that aren't scumbuddies due to rEdo pushing all of their wagons from time to time

that leaves me, Caligno, Sakura, and Dake.

aaaand I'm stupid and probably should sheep someone.
Amianki
The cop dying kind of makes roleblocker close to impossible.
SeiinaAraki
tempted to delete previous posts in light of extreme derp

Sakura wrote:

Hmm I guess I see your point, I was thinking more on Saki tbh, since rEdo focused on Royston's and kook's inactivity but he ignored Saki completely.
afaik rEdo was using pointing out inactivity for towncred
kook and Royston were people that called attention onto them "hey guys I'm here"
then proceeded to lurk.
Obvious trajectory of rEdoscum would be to point them out.
Which likely indicates that both of them are not scum.

and me
uh
well
i was forgotten by everyone I don't think I count as distancing
and I'm town anyways

Jinxy/Caligno/Sakura have been protown
so
uh

I guess
all of you are town
kfjdakl;sfaklsf
SeiinaAraki

CalignoBot wrote:

The cop dying kind of makes roleblocker close to impossible.
I thought the two cop setups was cop/2goon and doc-cop/1rb 1goon
show more