forum

Newbie #9 - Knock! Knock! Knock! (Game End)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
was this just a statement that you're definetly scum quotes? Dake joins the game, you want him to be your friend, this seems odd to me.
Irreversible
@dake, i'll explain it tomorrow because i'm sleepy now, and i'm going to sleep
Quotes_old
No he's been my top town read all game. I lost my last post with 15 reasons why I am town hold up
Sakura
If people hasnt focused on us, there must be a reason, I do thank you for showing me the fishy behavior rEdo had been doing because I was missing it (I'm a sucker for buddying)
Quotes_old

Irreversible wrote:

If it approves that you're scum i'm going to vote caligno next, because you always are talking super suspciously good about him, which is not a good idea imo.

and wtf, that escalated quickly. quotes it seems like you're panicking right now? for my question: currently, i think both are town. but as I said, it depends what happens next.

Quotes, give me some exact reason why I should think you're town
Fair and accurate ISo of a scummy player with 0 complaints from anyone, including little to no answer or justification from the player that I iso'd.

Pressure on scummy to neutral players, especially in the case of redo. I don't think there had been any discussion of the possibility of redo scum before my bringing it up, and the other players I've pressured or attempted to pressure have all been fairly scummy.

Willingness to admit that my initial reads on Sakura were weak without Sakura or anyone else directly refuting any of them to my knowledge. It was in towns best interest that I explain that while my initial read on Sakura was justified, it was not very strong and not worth lynching over.

Continuing to attempt to scum hunt and be pro town even with votes on me. I still very much want an answer to the question that you keep fucking ignoring irreversible. I would rant here about how utterly moronic you are being in your refusal to share information that can help you look less scummy but that is not supposed to be the purpose of this post.

Quick, non agonized responses to questions on why I did what I did and what my motivations for doing so were. I have not had to come up with stupid lies for what I'm doing because I am not lying. Look at how quick my responses to most questions of me is for some indication.

None of the pressure on me deals with the motivations behind why I'm posting as I am. I have been trying to find scum all game and to take charge in doing so. Calignos point is that my questions were loaded. I immediately agreed with this, because that was the point. Sakura followed for the prior move of grouping her with redo and thinking this was a scum tactic for an easy 2nd mislynch. I still find this logic flawed since it assumes that this is a primary factor in a lynch vote which it should not be and I pointed again to my backing off of formal suspicion of her. She then felt even stronger in her opinion when I voted irreversible for being stupid (don't care it is stupid). After her point on how votes should be reserved for top suspects I backed off and votes my top suspect.

My views have been fairly consistent, outside of arguably the irreversible vote. But he blatantly was ignoring my posts, as is evidenced by his post about "that's a lot of pressure why don't you vote" when I had done so long before. I tended to agree with caligno that the backing off by redo on irreversible was suspicious. (Even now all redo had said is "his responses were probtown" without explaining why)

I'm sure there are more reasons
Quotes_old

Irreversible wrote:

was this just a statement that you're definetly scum quotes? Dake joins the game, you want him to be your friend, this seems odd to me.
Circumstantial, I legitimately thought he was the most town player. I know I can't really prove that though
Quotes_old

Sakura wrote:

If people hasnt focused on us, there must be a reason, I do thank you for showing me the fishy behavior rEdo had been doing because I was missing it (I'm a sucker for buddying)
Because players not named calignobot are scared of you and you as the person leading discussions had said nothing about redo
Topic Starter
Lilac
Deadline is around 22 hours.
Sakura
Someone should be declaring intent soon so Quotes claims and we have enough time to analyze the claim guys.
Quotes_old
Dake declared intent and willingness to hammer.

Still don't see how I'm a lynch target at all tbh, especially ahead of either redo or irreversible. This is my 4th time trying to post this so I'm not going to get into the reasons why both of them are better targets because it should be fairly apparent in my past posts, as well as in their only joining a bandwagon on me when reasonably strong players had done so before them. I've already explained why everything I've done has been in the villages interest. I don't understand why no one seems to get that
Sakura
If he declared intent then if you're town, you should be claiming your role and give us your reads list so we can analyze it.

If you're scum you can continue to die <3
Sakura
Oh you already gave your reads, that's what i get for skimming the last page due to work *re-reads*
Sakura
So yeah, just claim your role so we know whether you're a PR or not and in case of a PR we know which, if anyone CCs your claim then we get a conf scum if you flip town after all, and if no one CCs your claim then you live.
Quotes_old
I don't get why I am forced to claim when people should be removing their votes regardless

I'm cop

I played aggro as fuck toget people to forget about kooks really obvious pr bleed
Sakura
Unvote
Sakura
Yeah it does make sense with the PR slip from kook, but see I was right about the Inside Information.

Oh well

Vote: rEdo

Obvious reasons, if someone is either Cop, Tracker, 1 shot bp or Jailkeeper claim now because you cannot exist together with Quotes role and we get a confirmed scum.

And if you didnt want to claim because of your predecessor's PR slip, scum knows who they are and would remember your predecessor's PR slip anyways, so you were condemned during the night already, oh the plus side if there's a doctor they might protect you tonight, but that would mean they have a RB and you'd pretty much be a named townie.

Time is running short
DakeDekaane
>->

Mod: Where's our votecount? ;_;
Amianki
That is sufficient, although stating your role instead of just saying you're a PR helped mafia more than town.

Unvote: Quotes
Vote: rEdo
Quotes_old
i thik redo is at l-1
Sakura
Also for any future games you have Quotes. Asking things like "Hey X, what are your thoughts on Y?" IS scummy.
Topic Starter
Lilac

Not much time left to escape the factory of Little King John. He'll turn you in to either potato knishes, black squash balls or centipedes. This is the current vote count as is.

Votecoount 1.3:

rEdo (4) (L-1) - Jinx, Quotes, Sakura, CalignoBot
Quotes (2) - Irreversible, rEdo
Sakura (1) - SenaSaki

Not Voting: Everyone else...which is like DakeDekaane and Royston.

Prodded Saki and Royston. Far out you guys.
Jinxy
I totally voted rEdo somewhere back, jeez

Vote: rEdo again
Topic Starter
Lilac
Actually, you never voted once before Jinx.

Never. At all. What the hell man?
Jinxy
Topic Starter
Lilac
Oh well sorry for not seeing that.

I did look through the ISO on each individual people too.
Royston
Okay fine I'm posting

blah blah walls of text blah blah

And if you didnt want to claim because of your predecessor's PR slip, scum knows who they are and would remember your predecessor's PR slip anyways, so you were condemned during the night already, oh the plus side if there's a doctor they might protect you tonight, but that would mean they have a RB and you'd pretty much be a named townie.
yes, this is true. If we do have a doctor and it's row 2 then it would probably still be best if they do protect Quotes since he's the most likely to be killed. Though I guess they could just roleblock him rather than trying to kill him but even without a night action a semi-confirmed town is still useful

it should go without saying that we shouldn't hammer until everyone's caught up and allow for the opportunity for someone to contradict Quotes' claim
Irreversible
Alright, i'm back again.

Dake, to answer your question, it would be simple, it seems for me that Quotes want to whiteknight (is this the right word i'm using) Calipso, what seems a bit scumpartnerish to me.

@Sakura: Let's assume Quotes is right, redo is scum, and you are. Aren't you worried if he gets lynched? I'm a bit courious about your handling now, because you switch of to redo. (so you show that you are against him)

reDo, when you said i earned some town points, did you just want to have me on your side so you won't get lynched?

Unvote

I'm confused about the roles again.. can't make any connections I get the matrix 6 thing, but yeah that's basically it :/
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

I'm confused about the roles again.. can't make any connections I get the matrix 6 thing, but yeah that's basically it :/
I just mentioned all possible Counter Claims to the Cop claim, so don't worry, basically if any role is not aligned horizontally or vertically with one they cannot exist together and is a good Counter Claim (or CCing with the exact same role that was claimed)
Sakura
So look at it like this

Jailkeeper - Vanilla - Vanilla
Roleblocker - Cop - Doctor
1-shot Bulletproof - Vanilla - Tracker

Cop was claimed, all in red arent directly algined with it, so are Counter Claims, Doctor is in green because it can exist together and it's not a Counter Claim (So if they exist they shouldn't claim, simple)
Irreversible
ah i remember, quotes said he's cop once didn't he? but why can we trust him?
Sakura
No counterclaim, also I dont agree with any counter claim if it's a cop. Right now unless it's rEdo, if a real cop exists, they should hide until tomorrow so they can at least get 1 investigation off. If a JK is the CC they can CC and we get Quotes lynched, if he flips cop lynch the CC tomorrow, otherwise the JK can try an attempt at preventing the NK with his roleblock, Tracker should prob. stay hidden as well. Not sure on the best course of action of a 1 shot BP cc.
Sakura
If he's scum, We will get a counter claim either today or tomorrow.

If he's the actual cop, then we got 1 conf town, who will prob. die tonight anyway so why kill him today, if there's a doctor he'll live, but scum has a RB so he's useless, and being useless PR, he's still town and there's no reason for lynch him.

a.k.a our scum pool has reduced so we should be looking at another perspective.
Irreversible
ah i see .. o_o' so it's not even sure a cop exists right?
Sakura
But on the plus side, cop can be cc'd, if cop is a fake claim, its ASSURED that there will be a CC, so if there isn't Quotes is pretty much conftown.
Sakura
So yeah if another cop exists, they shouldn't out yet, get an investigation tonight, and out tomorrow, this gives us either a conf town (if they got an innocnet), a conf scum (if they get a guilty) on top of a conf scum (because of the CC).
Sakura
The only thing worrying me atm is for the day to end without a hammer.
Irreversible
Why is that? How many votes does it need to hammer?
Sakura
5, and if there's no hammer before deadline, day ends without a lynch
Irreversible
o_O? I thought the one with the most votes? I'm confused now.
Amianki
Are you already voting him?
show more