forum

Newbie #9 - Knock! Knock! Knock! (Game End)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
He's trying to rolefish? that's all I see, either that or he's implying he knows kookookook is scum.
Sakura
EBWODP: he knows kookookook is town.
Amianki
He's openly PR-hunting. Town doesn't want to do this at the very least on D1; even if they see something like this, making it public is very anti-town.
rEdo

Sakura wrote:

EBWODP: he knows kookookook is town.
I don't know if he's town, it just looks like a slight newbie's play for claiming town with some role to me... or so I'd say if he wasn't lying.

CalignoBot wrote:

He's openly PR-hunting. Town doesn't want to do this at the very least on D1; even if they see something like this, making it public is very anti-town.
ain't necessarily PR-hunting, I already said I wanna hear from him at first, and that way of talking is supposed to be a motivator for him to prove that he's not scum. I already mentioned he's a suspect to me, so if he won't talk, I'm okay with using a vote on him.
Sakura

Guess this explains why he hasnt posted.
Royston
Sorry for inactivity. I don't really have anything to add. I suck at D1, sorry.
Sakura

Royston wrote:

Sorry for inactivity. I don't really have anything to add. I suck at D1, sorry.
At least try to do something?
Royston
Well, I can offer moral support.
Sakura
If you're not gonna play I rather you replace out, I don't like people that sit down and do nothing.
Irreversible
Sakura, it doesn't matter what I say, you always attack me immediately, and try to get me out. It has nearly always been like this. Either I say, he's scum, i get voted by you, he's not scum, i get voted by you, it just doesn't matter at all.

@Jinxy: Could you rephrase "Wait, you agree that wagoning helps generate reactions and then flip around and say the stances taken after wagon don't do anything?" ? I don't really understand what you're trying to ask me.

With my statement "I've never said kook is not scum' I just wanted to say, that i don't know if he's scum or not yet, that's all, lol.
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

Sakura, it doesn't matter what I say, you always attack me immediately, and try to get me out. It has nearly always been like this. Either I say, he's scum, i get voted by you, he's not scum, i get voted by you, it just doesn't matter at all.
So first i'm inventing, now I'm biased, how much else are you gonna pull to discredit me?
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

With my statement "I've never said kook is not scum' I just wanted to say, that i don't know if he's scum or not yet, that's all, lol.
And what are you doing to find out whether he is scum or not?
Jinxy

Irreversible wrote:

@Jinxy: Could you rephrase "Wait, you agree that wagoning helps generate reactions and then flip around and say the stances taken after wagon don't do anything?" ? I don't really understand what you're trying to ask me.

Irreversible wrote:

and yeah good point with the wagonning. Then go on working with things you've just invented (the scum part), if it'll help you, why not.
Basically, you say Sakura has a good point that wagoning generates reactions, then you say that Sakura was just "inventing" the idea that people being forced to take a stance will make it harder for scum to hide. These two parts don't mesh at all, taking a stance is a reaction.
Irreversible

Sakura wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

So first i'm inventing, now I'm biased, how much else are you gonna pull to discredit me?
Try to feel how I do, I don't discredit you at all, it's just quite annoying that it doesn't matter at all what I write, I'm the bad one for you.... but yeah, just do what ever you want, I shouldn't go on discussing about it, since you'll surely use this against me at one point for sure. Sorry for that I think like this, but yeah.

For your other question, I'm waiting until the others post, since I don't wanna focus on kookook only, although it would be helpful to know what he thinks about all this.

@Jinxy: It is a good idea to get reactions, but at the end everything is like "OMG THIS IS SO SUSPICIOUS", the people get voted, all others 'wagon' as well, and that's it.
Irreversible

Sakura wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

And what are you doing to find out whether he is scum or not?
And please don't tell me it's wrong now to wait until the others post. It's just the activity, since not many people are posting frequently.
Sakura
It's not wrong to wait until others post, but so far you've done a big bunch of nothing in terms of scumhunting.
Sakura
rEdo
now that was mean, Sakura :­(

Irreversible and Sakura's fight besides...

Vote: kookookook
I'm kinda tired of him not talking at all. I'm certain I must've overinterpretted that so called "weird PR call". he either randomly dropped by, saying "this setups are boring XXDXDXD won't be plaid" and stopped playing the game, or he's unexperienced scum and he doesn't want to talk at all, despite being asked for it.
Amianki
Unvote: kookookook

Hold on a sec. I gotta think through a couple things.

Also don't want to risk a lynch since I believe KKK was at L-1.
DakeDekaane
Hey, Sakura vs Irre, again~

I think we should wait, if he doesn't post, then we could lynch him.

That was a risky move rEdo, but the fact that he doesn't even trying to defend himself is worrying me a bit.

@Irre, who would you focus on besides kook?
Topic Starter
Lilac
Oh yeah, prodded 4 people by the way, votecount will happen soon when I've got more Ratboy Genius.
Irreversible
CalignoBot, this unvote happens really all of a sudden, doesn't it? Couldn't you think about this earlier instead of vote so early?
@Dake: ^ Should answer your question
Royston
Um, I'm pretty sure he unvoted to avoid having kook at L-1. He said that in his post...
Sakura
Nope, if my count is right he's at 2 votes right now. I changed my vote to Irreversible earlier, whch is why i think rEdo voted since it wouldnt put him at L-1 anymore.

kookookook is being useless atm because he's not posting, imo he's going to be a liability for town no matter what and should be lynched anyway, he had a 48 hours silence during which he couldn't post but after that he still hasn't posted, he's been prodded I assume and probably eventually replaced out, if it happens then we may get a deadline extension, so I guess it should be better to let the slot be for the time being.

While that happens let's discuss Irreversible's reactions towards kookookook's wagon and his discrediting me.
SeiinaAraki
< was prodded sharply in the side. That hurts~

Anyhow, I really don't think a lot of the discussion right now is holding ground.
It might just be the avatars and pink background that doesn't make me take people seriously.
But the game's moving slowly. There's accusations of 'rolefishing' and 'misrep' but I don't quite see how that is going to lead to anything.
Especially if people haven't taken pressure yet.

Ugh
I'll try to get into this game soon with a VA-style readslist or something
just wait

btw what's the equivalent of an ISO on this forum
Sakura

SenaSaki wrote:

But the game's moving slowly.
Then do something?

SenaSaki wrote:

btw what's the equivalent of an ISO on this forum
p/2553561
Sakura
^
As an add to that post, take in mind ISOs here come in reverse order (latest post first).
Irreversible
Well Royston, you haven't posted anything useful, except that you were talking for CalignoBot, for whatever reason.

Sure Sakura, why don't we also discuss that you always want to put pressure on me so I get lynched for some silly reasons? Why are you so bothered by this 'discrediting' btw? It isn't meant to be this, it's a fact. I won't vote for anyone until I got some better reasons to do so. So Sakura, I'd like you to give some statements to some other players, except me. Thank you.
Sakura
I put pressure on you yes, whether you're scum or not it depends on how you react to it.

How do you expect me to give statements on people that haven't posted? If you want my opinion Royston needs more pressure, He's just fencesitting there.
No one but you and kook have done possible alignment related stuff, tho Saki's worry about the inactivity and doing nothing about it is bothersome.
You discrediting me worries me because that's what scum do.
Sakura
I'm not the same person you played with before tho, I have about 10+ games under my belt, If you're town, show it to me, with your actions, you guys keeping this game in inactivity isn't helping, Royston doesn't want to be helpful at all but he's being transparent and that is kind of what's conflicting in my read of him.
Irreversible
-_- not going to write anything again about the pressure thing, I'm annoyed, since it doesn't depend at all. How would you like to react me? If i react offensive, i get marked as scum and it ends as an omgus, if i act defensely, i get also marked as a scum, because i don't want to get lynched, and this is what you don't understand.

I can also say you're pretending to scumhunt, because you're scum yourself, what do you think about that? Yet i'm not instantly going to vote you since i don't have any reasons to do this.
Irreversible
Sakura, what the hell should I ask inactive people, I just can't ask them questions like 'WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS AND THAT", because no one is actually posting something useful. I thought it a bit weird that royston is answering for calignobot, but nobody cares, so should I instantly give up?
Sakura
Unvote
Vote: kookookook

See that wasnt too hard no was it.

I read frustration and Paranoia in your last 2 posts, that's not a scum feeling, that's a town feeling.
Sakura
Now on to actually adressing your questions.

Yes do ask inactive people questions if they keep being inactive and dont reply then you have a reason to vote them for ignoring your questions. Or you might also inquiry the people that ARE active in here, but you not asking questions isnt going to make scum magically pop out of nowhere and idk why people seem to think that because others are inactive it's ok to be inactive for them as well.
DakeDekaane
@Irre: you should answer my question first, about my answer, I'll keep it as a secret for now and maybe reveal it later if my thoughts are correct.

But I'm also curious about rEdo, but I have nothing to ask him atm.

Mod: Votecount request
Royston
If you want more pressure on me Sakura, I'm happy to provide it.

unvote
vote: Royston
SeiinaAraki

Sakura wrote:

I'm not the same person you played with before tho, I have about 10+ games under my belt
:) :) :) :) :) :)

catch up post coming soon.
hopefully that'll boot us out of moving slowly
Irreversible
What do you mean with that Sakura, you seem pretty much the same o.o
Sakura

Royston wrote:

If you want more pressure on me Sakura, I'm happy to provide it.

unvote
vote: Royston
So what is the town motivation behind this again?
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

What do you mean with that Sakura, you seem pretty much the same o.o
I've probably improved at reading people (or not, that's still up for debate) that's what I mean. If you're town I'll probably notice one way or another, but for now that other post of yours seems townish to me, so i'm giving you the benefit of doubt, as i'm not sure to what extend you'd fake emotions or if you're even able to fake them at all.
show more