forum

Touhou Skin - 『Morden Touhou』

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chirs2972
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Cirno Pic: Automatic win <3333
[HanyouMiko]

chirs2972 wrote:

nice skin ^^
it will be nicer if the slider can rotate.
改得了的.
你不可以用 selection-mod-autopliot
你需要用 selection-mod-relax2
FinalLucario
I like the Cirno picture also XD But, uh, can you explain how to download from that site, or it the download link just not working for me? :/
SH_yuri
你的RF地址- -断掉了,下不了啊T T
Kittys_old
It looks like a good skin........but i can't seem to find a way to download it... :(
Nachy
For anyone who are wondering how to download, you have to enter a captcha and enter it.

xsk1995
Nice Skin :)

Can you fix the rayfile download link? :o

RF下载地址断了 :|
Kitsunemimi

NachoPiggy wrote:

For anyone who are wondering how to download, you have to enter a captcha and enter it.

The image is missing an O
Kittys_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ShaggoN
Awesome skin. Grats. :D
Larto

Harris73 wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

The image is missing an O
lol
Zekira
gallantmon8
Looks nice, dude. Now if only I knew HOW TO INSTALL IT.............:P Care to help me on that front?
Jinxy

gallantmon8 wrote:

Looks nice, dude. Now if only I knew HOW TO INSTALL IT.............:P Care to help me on that front?
No offence, but reading will take you everywhere.
nintendoto

RayFile website wrote:

404 Error - File Not Found
Our server can't find the requested file, this file may be deleted by its uploader.
And, our system will delete files that become 'unhealthy', see How to keep my account healthy? for details.
Note that: copyright, infringement and illegal files are not allowed here, we will delete them respecting copyright owners and laws.
Please help?
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Badongo sucks, Rayfile sucks.
Use mediafire, or better yet; up.ppy.sh

27mb? I sort of want to take a look just to see how it can be that large.
Bestelle
kenguro

The_Priest_In_Yellow wrote:

Badongo sucks, Rayfile sucks.
Use mediafire, or better yet; up.ppy.sh

27mb? I sort of want to take a look just to see how it can be that large.
neither badongo or Rayfile allow me to download the skin.

Would you mind to reup this to mediafire?
rangersas
oh man i thanks for this skin ,but could you get the link right ok?
copy the full link pleas, it 's won't work like"http://www.rayfile.com/files/e21b33c5-7 ... 4221b798a/"
most thank
nintendoto

nintendoto wrote:

RayFile website wrote:

404 Error - File Not Found
Our server can't find the requested file, this file may be deleted by its uploader.
And, our system will delete files that become 'unhealthy', see How to keep my account healthy? for details.
Note that: copyright, infringement and illegal files are not allowed here, we will delete them respecting copyright owners and laws.
Please help?
RL Link's quote: Try this: http://www.badongo.com/cn/file/16010610

Didn't automatically start after 10 mins of waiting at the "Your download should start automatically" message. :o
Bestelle
I would re upload it for you guys, but I kinda lost the original countdown. >.>;;
thepianist
Ooh yay mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?niunljmztkz

I think there are quite a few extra files in the skin though, explaining its large size.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Cirno Chiru
hi there can you re-up your skin please, i love cirno <3
Cyril Scarlet
1, 2, ⑨

ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ
Starrodkirby86

Hatsune_Th4hil4 wrote:

hi there can you re-up your skin please, i love cirno <3
Fortunately, thepianist made a reupload link ~

http://www.mediafire.com/?niunljmztkz
rulingvenus

JInxyjem wrote:

gallantmon8 wrote:

No offence, but reading will take you everywhere.

patchouli ftw
oddysea682
link dont work
show more