show more
Topic Starter
Lissette

Kytoxid wrote:

Gonna ninja Irre since he's not here~

[Storyboard]

Epic. Thanks!

Couple of nitpicks:
- I think the white flash between flower colour changes is a bit intense, could you dim it down a bit? Done
- "Burning red." has a period in it, not sure if that's intentional. Fixed

[Dancing]

This was really fun to DT. xD Your style shone out a lot, making the map a refreshing change from the typical style today. Thanks :D

I'd drop HP drain by a tick; the section before the break is quite demanding since the note density drops a lot there. Ok

00:25:153 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think the jump 2-3 here fit very well; keeping it DS'd might be better. Removed the jump
01:22:993 (1,2,3,4) - Your triangle here is a bit uneven, but I would also adjust it a bit so it flows better from the previous combo; something like this, maybe? http://puu.sh/7zF5H.jpg Ok
01:34:273 (5) - The slider-repeat-stack-jump played a bit weirdly, although having it evenly spaced is strange too. Maybe somehow space it so that 4-5 is DS'd, but 5-1 is a jump? I tried doing it, but at the end like it better how I have it, so I'll keep it
01:55:393 (1) - I think it would be cool if you moved the notes around this a bit so that this one can end up right on the flower, so you tap it and the flower changes colour. xD Haha, good idea ^^
02:45:073 (1) - I think this plays better 1/2 later, putting the head where the heavy beat is.
02:56:833 - The jumps in the last kiai were a lot harder than the same places in the rest of the map. :( It's on purpose, so the end is harder ><

[Walking]

00:21:553 - Add a note here? Otherwise 4-1 time gap is longer than 3-4, which is a bit unexpected and hard to read at lower AR. Ok

This map was pretty good, a good bit more boring than Dancing though. :( I think the low SV made it harder to do a lot of stuff; I got a bit tired of the linear 1/2 sliders after a while. xD

[Sleeping]

01:57:313 (3,4) - Blanket's a bit off. Fixed

Yep, this diff is good too. Both this diff and Walking had a bunch of blankets that were off by a grid or two, but I didn't bother pointing them all out (the one I did was particularly off xD). If you want, you can check them though. DoneI will ><

Irreversible wrote:

I'll still mod it now, so in case you bubble it, I can just rank it. If not, I'll stick to the promised bubble.

Let's go!

[General]

:shock: Watch out for 20% hitsound sections, maybe increase to 25% to be on the save side. Increased the one with soft sections, hope is fine

[Easy]

00:21:073 (4) - This blanket could be improved for sure, how about moving it down a bit? Done
01:38:593 (3,4,5) - What about some stronger, yet quite quiet hitsounds here? It would really help to build up the Tension here, if you ask me oops, thanks irre, this was a mistake. Used Normal Sampleset here
01:55:393 (1) - The DS is slightly off here :P Fixed
02:09:793 (2,1,2,3) - Hm, I would find this nicer if it was aligned. Maybe it doesn't fit for you, up to you. Fixed
03:27:073 (1) - I think if you delete this NC, it's still fine. I want to keep it so is the same as the rest of the diffs, I want the last note on a red single combo, you know... red~ *O*

Really nice easy, I have to say.

[Normal]

00:24:433 (4) - blanket Fixed
02:10:753 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Hm.. I really think this part could be a bit too exhausting for a normal.. You've used quite many 1/2 already, sometimes even 4 in a row. This would just give the Player the rest, I suppose. Maybe add 1-2 sliders instead of permanent circling >_< I added a couple of sliders at the end, but I want to keep it similar to Dancing, because then would be to similar to Sleeping wich I used more sliders

A rather hard normal, but fine. Check the blankets, Liss! Blankets, I'm so bad at that, snif ><

[Hard]

I absolutely love this. Yay *O*

01:09:313 (1) - The flow is Kind of sloppy here, I don't suggest to go in a straight line with the rest. The reason for this is simply that it's a new part, the flow should be a bit .. broken here. (it should n't be broken like idk what, but i mean the traight flow should be .. cancelled or however you call this) I don't think is really nessesary to "break the flow"here, is a matter of style actually, I really want to keep this T_T

The only "Problem" I see is that the 1/1 parts are Kind of boring to Play. But they fit the song, so it's fine. I'm glad is fine, because I really like this part *O*

:) gogo
Thanks guys, your mods were really helpful~<3
Kytoxid
Alright, let's get this going!
Lizbeth
me gusta
mintong89
Good luck! I love your maps and song >_<
Irreversible
will rank as soon as you give me your ok :3
Topic Starter
Lissette
Everything is fine, gogo~~ *O*
Irreversible
Loving you is red~

Ranked!

:D
gz lyzed
Mao
Gratz! :33
Topic Starter
Lissette
Yaaaayy!! Thank you!!~~ *O*
Gero
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Congratz Liss *-*
mancuso_JM_
Felicitaciones Liss! :3
LostCrow_old
I love you for mapping and ranking this song <3 grats
[Yue]
Gratz Lissette-chan x3
Lust
congrats lissette!
Frostmourne
YES YES
LOVE THIS SO MUCH <33333
Andrea
Really good map :3

Even though, I'm unsure if these difficulty names are still rankable.
wendao

Andrea wrote:

I personally think it's rankable, why? coz almost every Lissette's beatmap use the same difficulty names, and we all know that "Dancing use more enery than Walking.. and Walking use more energy than Sleeping"

just my opinion tho
Frostmourne

wendao2000 wrote:

Andrea wrote:

I personally think it's rankable, why? coz almost every Lissette's beatmap use the same difficulty names, and we all know that "Dancing use more enery than Walking.. and Walking use more energy than Sleeping"

just my opinion tho
totally agree with this
Topic Starter
Lissette
Thanks everyone!!

@Andrea: well according to peppy's post here t/169960&start=75 these looks pretty rankable to me ><
Zero__wind
oh no! I wanted to rank this yesterday OAQ
/me late
congratz~
ShiraiiiKuroko
best song from her album :) :)
grats on the rank 8-)
Sword Hunter
Yeah, congrats Lissete :D
Melophobia
This song. <3
Sapphiire_old_1
Gratz~
Kodora
Congratulations!
BounceBabe
Thought other names except Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane aren't allowed?
Sonnyc

BounceBabe wrote:

Thought other names except Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane aren't allowed?
Nah, this setting will be a proper usage of difficulty distinction.
Sheepsticks
Congrats! :)
skymyco
I just wanna say that i really love this beatmap, started osu like a week ago yet half the time Im playing this, trying to beat my score ^-^ Thank you.
Topic Starter
Lissette

skymyco wrote:

I just wanna say that i really love this beatmap, started osu like a week ago yet half the time Im playing this, trying to beat my score ^-^ Thank you.
I'm glad, and thanks to you.^^