forum

New Beatmap listing info

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Sephibro
This is how the Beatmap info looks like now

Which are the issues?
  1. Where is approach rate? It should be added
  2. How many are those stars? A number beside them would be very useful
  3. Why is genre on the wrong column? It should be on the left one
  4. User rating is not consistent with the rating system. It should show the star rating as it is in-game
  5. Does the submitted/ranked + Rating spread row need to be so big? I think it should be a little smaller to free some space for another row

This is how i think it should look like

Very similar to the previous one, easy to implement and much more useful!
Sorry for the poor quality i suck at editing images :)
Lally

Sephibro wrote:

User rating is not consistent with the rating system. It should show the star rating as it is in-game
my question is just whyy? it looks a bit ugly imo as you descrbed it (even if low qualit pic) i like to see how many people down voted or good voted my map so i found it very usefull for the mappers.
The star rating that you see on the beatmap ingame you see it on profiles mapper so is consistent.
and imo is not needed to be changed.

about the other suggestions that you pointed out is a nice idea but not so needed imo
Sea_Food
how about show all of these in song selection?
deadbeat

Sephibro wrote:

Which are the issues?
  1. Where is approach rate? It should be added
t/90686
XPJ38

Sephibro wrote:

1. User rating is not consistent with the rating system. It should show the star rating as it is in-game
It used to show the player rating like in your screenshot, but it was changed because it was planned to implement a "like/dislike" system in-game instead of numbers that don't mean anything.
I hope this feature is still in the works.