forum

Oriental ST8 - Shoreline

posted
Total Posts
show more
vytalibus
Do something with that video stopping abruptly. Probably you should upload a fixed version of the video.
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
i dont know why that happens
AeonWing
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Vexed_old
What happened to my diff.
Aoitenshi
Redesign:
- The 1/4 jump is further than distance mapping 2.0x! Decrease the jumps!

Star
Hanyuu
Easy:

nothing

maybe think of lowering the slider velocity

Normal:

some combo colors are confusing also a better spacing for this slow parts where you focus the main beat would not be bad :)

Hard:

ok for the stream i first thought wtf but on my second try i SS'd it and the stream after it. the spacing is really cool for it and its no problem i think

00:28:81 (2) - this part after that i have no idea what you were following it i could only sightread and not try to fail

Redesign:

orz

(... but i like the design)
whymeman
. . .

What happened to the video? :|
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
orz
whymeman
Okay..... now that the no video issue is fixed....

Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Non-Detailed Modding v.1.0 Go~

[ztrot's Easy Style]

The only think I can say that is odd about the map is the void of hitsounds (not counting the switch between Normal and Soft).

[Normal Style]

00:00:03 (1,2,3,4) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here (Make sure it is the same for the other difficulties using this .mp3)
00:25:47 (3,1,1,1,2) - Got a small gap between these notes here.
00:46:47 (3,1,2) - ^
00:49:03 (6,1) - Was this jump intentional?
01:08:47 (2,3) - A small gap between the notes here.
01:14:47 (3,1) - ^
01:18:03 (4,1) - ^
01:21:36 (3,4,1) - ^
01:23:36 (5,1) - ^

It would be a good idea to do some touch ups using a level 3 grid for those gaps between the notes.

[Hard Style]

00:00:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here (Make sure it is the same for the other difficulties using this .mp3)

The drain seens to be strong between 00:28:81 ~ 00:46:70, keeping auto going with 3/4 HP with all 300's. Just pointing this out for you to keep an eye on it.

[Redesign Style]

00:00:17 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here

Overall: The map seems good so far, but another thing to point out is that the combo colors 1 and 2 looked a bit too dark. Also, double check the spacing using the level 3 grid to fine tune any odd spots in the spacing. Once those fixes are looked into, forum PM me again but if you have other stuff to add in as well, I suggest doing that first before the PM.

(Extra Note: It seems you have an unused .osb file in the song folder. Check into that as well.)
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz

whymeman wrote:

Okay..... now that the no video issue is fixed....

Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Non-Detailed Modding v.1.0 Go~

[ztrot's Easy Style]

The only think I can say that is odd about the map is the void of hitsounds (not counting the switch between Normal and Soft). too little notes for hitsounds. imo it's ok.

[Normal Style]

00:00:03 (1,2,3,4) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here (Make sure it is the same for the other difficulties using this .mp3) fixed for all difs
00:25:47 (3,1,1,1,2) - Got a small gap between these notes here. 3/4 distance snap
00:46:47 (3,1,2) - ^ fixed a bit
00:49:03 (6,1) - Was this jump intentional? fixed
01:08:47 (2,3) - A small gap between the notes here. it's ok
01:14:47 (3,1) - ^ it's a really tiny gap dude
01:18:03 (4,1) - ^ ^
01:21:36 (3,4,1) - ^ i don't even see a gap >_>
01:23:36 (5,1) - ^ ^

It would be a good idea to do some touch ups using a level 3 grid for those gaps between the notes how nazi

[Hard Style]

00:00:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here (Make sure it is the same for the other difficulties using this .mp3)

The drain seens to be strong between 00:28:81 ~ 00:46:70, keeping auto going with 3/4 HP with all 300's. Just pointing this out for you to keep an eye on it. very survivable

[Redesign Style]

00:00:17 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Cannot have hitnotes before the first offset. Either: 1.) Delete the notes 2.) Move the offset to the first note 3.) Add an offset here

Overall: The map seems good so far, but another thing to point out is that the combo colors 1 and 2 looked a bit too dark. Also, double check the spacing using the level 3 grid to fine tune any odd spots in the spacing. Once those fixes are looked into, forum PM me again but if you have other stuff to add in as well, I suggest doing that first before the PM.

(Extra Note: It seems you have an unused .osb file in the song folder. Check into that as well.)
these 3 grid suggestions are really nazi and useless
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
SUP.
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
this isn't japanese

it is korean
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
this isn't english this korean dammit
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
Starrodkirby86

supergarlic wrote:

ty it's korean now :]
np <3
MoonFragrance
Umm..... i think is's never korean....
i never understand lyrics lol

i can heard some English words, but i think it should be categorized 'Video Game (Instrumental)'
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
I found the lyrics for this song and it was in korean :[

and yea the lyrics are reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallly muffled
MoonFragrance

supergarlic wrote:

I found the lyrics for this song and it was in korean :[
Yeah, i saw it too. Maybe in the someone's blog.
But that is just not a perpect lyrics.....
That just was written on joke
Pasonia
I don't really like this map even though it's approved. The spacing is atrocious at times, especially in HD and RD. Not intuitive enough and not forgiving enough for any players in their first ten tries.
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
no u
n0ah
this map is so far ahead of its time geez