forum

[Archived] Adding background image causes map to crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
When I try to insert a background on my beatmap (Star Light Zone), I get this message:

"There was an error while copying the background file: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra\NOMAD Explorer\Songs\Starlight Zone (Dance Remix)\sth1_1024.jpg'

The background turns black afterwards, and no music can be played at all. When I exit the editor and try to reenter it, I get this error report:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra\NOMAD Explorer\Skins'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)

at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path)

at #Yc.#ze.#gJ()

at #zd.#Xd..ctor(Boolean )

at #zd.#Xd..ctor()

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.#fr()

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.LoadFile(Boolean )

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.GameComponentAdded(Object sender, GameComponentCollectionEventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.OnComponentAdded(GameComponentCollectionEventArgs eventArgs)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, IGameComponent item)

at #ee.#Re.#NC(Object , EventArgs )

at #ee.#Re.#Rab()

at #ee.#Re.Update(GameTime )

So yeah... :o The editor works fine but as soon as I try putting in a background, all hell breaks loose.
Film11
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Yes.

I still get a black background. The music stops as soon as I leave the editor.
Echo
For now, open the .osu file, and delete the line under "//Backgrounds..." that starts with "1,..."