forum

Moving up to insane songs! How to deal with losing accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
show more
buny

Aqo wrote:

It would be more correct to say that you wouldn't improve at a rate as fast as what other alternatives can provide. You improve as fast as you challenge yourself, and if you play stuff that's easy for you you don't get much better from it. mugio does SS ranks because he can, and he doesn't farm nomod for the SS, he practices with HRHD and then doing the SS nomod is trivial for him.
what if you're trying to SS freedom dive
Aqo

buny wrote:

what if you're trying to SS freedom dive
then you already beat osu
Wishy

enik wrote:

lewa
His aim and speed are not bad, and even then he isn't really even close to those super crazy players whose aim and speed are way better than his. My point still holds, not like there are many players who are way better than him tho.
Da7shadow
:x
Kemdo
The only thing I will say is Practice - I had a hard time switching form normal/hard/insane but it eventually became pretty easy and with a little time you could get your skill quite high ^^
Weed
Play with mods on beatmaps you can pass.
Topic Starter
Trackball

Wishy wrote:

His aim and speed are not bad, and even then he isn't really even close to those super crazy players whose aim and speed are way better than his. My point still holds, not like there are many players who are way better than him tho.
LTTP

Dexus wrote:

Play slower Insanes and focus on getting high accuracy and then work your way up. 140 BPM seems like a bearable place to start. Sort your list by BPM then search for "BPM<=160 BPM>=140 OD>=7" and try to play those maps and get as high accuracy as you can. Later then increase the BPM range. Be sure to play faster songs consistently as well so you don't nerf your speed.

Also, try enabling the color bar as well and have it set to the hit error rate to tell if you're hitting too late or early.
DEXUS!!
He knows his stuff!

Also I wouldn't worry about accuracy till you can actually beat the insane songs with out having to re-try over and over.
Topic Starter
Trackball
Oh I can beat the insane songs, I'm just having issues with my scores submitting at the moment and I don't seem to be getting a working sollution for it.
MarioBound
Master hard before moving on.
Don't quickly jump to insane because you can "play" it.
Try playing with mods or aim for SS
Please
i was only playing normals all these while, and i thought, i think normal is too easy. BAM im S/A/B-ing insanes now. i don't know why, but i think it's because i'm always tapping my left index and middle finger on my right palm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Stefan

buny wrote:

get into the habit of not submitting scores (quitting at the end of song)
lol stahp
Starry-
I personally tried harder songs and accuracy came along after I guess. Keep practicing them until you're somewhat comfortable.
Bunny Cinnamon
Deactivate your Internet, you can't upload scores if you don't have connection. Am I right? :3
Vuelo Eluko
you should take your own advice
ZenithPhantasm
Play offline like me ;)
Dozy Van
Play harder accuracy songs and it will just naturally get better.
Illkryn
the age old strategy of 'get good'
AdamMZ
"Get good" 0/10 -Kratos
UberHaxorNova refrence
worship lewa
AdamMZ
^
Stop following me!
B1rd

3snake9 wrote:

Deactivate your Internet, you can't upload scores if you don't have connection. Am I right? :3
maybe OP took your advice and now is an insane accuracy god.
dung eater
Play more.
SomeLoli
Play Count: 8

Stop playing hard maps and start at the bottom like everyone else and work your way up.
FlyingKebab

SomeLoli wrote:

Play Count: 8

Stop playing hard maps and start at the bottom like everyone else and work your way up.
Not sure if troll but: Play Count: 7,792. Please click the osu! part instead of CTB. Thank You <3.

EDIT: Big Necro.
SomeLoli
I errr...went by the stats used when the thread was made. ok.
Vuelo Eluko

AdamMZ wrote:

"Get good" 0/10 -Kratos
UberHaxorNova refrence
well thats a blast from the past holy shit i forgot about that guy.
I Give Up
Time stamp.
good luck
B1rd
play more
xasuma

3snake9 wrote:

The 1 year bump. Your input was very needed to solve this thread. Rip now..