forum

Things that you collect.

posted
Total Posts
show more
mathexpert
I'm going to save the figures for later (I have one coming on the way right now), but I also collect artwork and posters~ (right now mostly of the anime variety, but I hope to collect other types of art as well in the future)
I only display a few at a time, hence why most of them are just on the floor.
Kyonko Hizara
Anime figures, pony stuff, con passes
Mara
Frags.
Liiraye

Mara wrote:

F(r)ags.
Kankerhomo
laport
skill points, guns, masks
Zeraph

Liiraye wrote:

Mara wrote:

F(r)ags.
Kankerhomo

+1111111111111111
laport

Zeraphlol wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

Kankerhomo

+1111111111111111

i don't agree that mara is a cancergay like you guys say
Zeraph
i think he has potential.
laport
potential of becoming an osu rhythm champion yea
Liiraye
I was inspired by new kids on the block. Don't blame my poor soul of what your country taints it with :'(
Apex_old
I collect books, only classics. The total weight of the classics I have is approximately 75 kg. Which basically equals 100-200 books.
thelierhere
Prepaid Cards, now I have a whole deck of them.
MegaRevolution1

Bought it yesterday, starting my Borderlands collection~ :3

Also, I'd take pics of my Sonic collection, but the majority of it is packed away (cause I'm moving on like, Saturday).
mathexpert

Apex wrote:

I collect books, only classics. The total weight of the classics I have is approximately 75 kg. Which basically equals 100-200 books.
I'm curious, what do you mean by only classics? Like, nothing contemporary?
Audiodelus
My used train tickets. I want to fill up the cupboard with them. Maybe the whole house by the time i'm being eaten alive by my cats.
Ephemeral
i collect shit threads in the wharf of dreams
Cyclohexane
When I was a small kid I had a passion for toy cars. I still have them in my room, there is a crapton of them. All are 1/64th replicas and some of them have not aged well at all (RIP Dodge Viper)
Wojjan
I collect the little things. A packet of sugar that came with the tea i had when i went to have a drink for the first time with my very best friend. the party hat my classmates got me on my birthday. a train ticket to Leuven for a crazy night out. a picture of a close friend who has moved to the UAE.

apart from that i also have a lot of CDs but since i'm rather selective about which albums i buy i wouldn't really call it a collection. it's 100% passion, nothing just for novelty.
Kemdo
I collect anime figures ♥ :P

*May post pictures when I have time ;3
DaddyCoolVipper

Wojjan wrote:

I collect the little things. A packet of sugar that came with the tea i had when i went to have a drink for the first time with my very best friend. the party hat my classmates got me on my birthday. a train ticket to Leuven for a crazy night out. a picture of a close friend who has moved to the UAE.

This is really nice
Kimmie
stickers o.o
Queen Chan
I used to collect rocks.
I guess I collect random japanese merch now I guess, from bento boxes to figures.
GenoClysm
Ginger ale cans on my desk.
D33d
I'm starting to collect watches. All I've done for now is acquire one that's casual, one that's semi-dressy and one that's dressy-dressy. I'll probably end up buying more when I move out and have more space for them.

I buy different straps for them, because I love to customise things and a new strap's much cheaper than a new watch. I'm sad like that. The one on the left's gonna go on a black strap and it's gonna look tiiiiiiight.
boat
these thingies from the countries I've visited

NotEvenDoomMusic

D33d wrote:

I'm starting to collect watches. All I've done for now is acquire one that's casual, one that's semi-dressy and one that's dressy-dressy. I'll probably end up buying more when I move out and have more space for them.

I buy different straps for them, because I love to customise things and a new strap's much cheaper than a new watch. I'm sad like that. The one on the left's gonna go on a black strap and it's gonna look tiiiiiiight.
D33d, i have to admit. You're making quite a name of being classy as f*ck.
This just only further proved it.

D33d for most classy dude in the entire osu!verse.

pls no fedora challengers here.
Cyclohexane
I'm on the anti-classy bandwagon and I wear a digital watch

digital is best

I'm too retarded to read hands anyway
mathexpert

Kemdo wrote:

I collect anime figures ♥ :P

*May post pictures when I have time ;3
You should post them, I would love to see them~
boat

Mr Color wrote:

digital is best

ew
Mogsy
Movies and instruments, mostly. I keep all standard films in a binder and throw their display boxes into storage in case I decide to sell them, but once I have the shelf space I'll actually start displaying them again like I do with anime box sets and video games.

Oh, and music textbooks. I'm building up a resource library and love having so many different resources on hand.
Stefan
Games, mostly. Have like 90+ never played Video Games in my room. I am buying them if they are cheap or when I am looking for a long time on them.

Also stickers of sticker albums, it's kinda funny.
D33d

Mr Color wrote:

digital is best

To be fair, the terrorist Casio has a lot of respect for being a extremely inexpensive and reliable. It even kind of looks okay, in a utilitarian way. Get a terrorist Casio.
HazeL
pogs and pokemon statues xD

oh and also magazines.
mathexpert

Mogsworth wrote:

Movies and instruments, mostly. I keep all standard films in a binder and throw their display boxes into storage in case I decide to sell them, but once I have the shelf space I'll actually start displaying them again like I do with anime box sets and video games.

Oh, and music textbooks. I'm building up a resource library and love having so many different resources on hand.
You collect instruments? That's quite fascinating, what sort of instruments do you own (and can you play all of them)?
Mogsy

mathexpert wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

You collect instruments? That's quite fascinating, what sort of instruments do you own (and can you play all of them)?
At this point, it's become whatever I can get my hands on and attempt to learn over a period of time. Several saxes and clarinets, an oboe, a flute, a mandolin, a pan flute, and I need to get my erhu repaired. Out of all of those, I can't really play the flute, I'm atrocious on the mandolin, and the erhu is...interesting. Collection's rather small for now because instruments are expensive.
Rewben2
I collect performance points and league of legends elo.

I don't really collect anything, I used to collect rubber bands for my rubber band ball and coins for a coin collection but not so much anymore.
neonat
Figurines, toy cars, M&M stuff, Pokemon cards, poker cards, Vocaloid/Touhou/Japanese CD albums, anything Vocaloid if I find them nice.
Other old collections like stamps and all but I collect the above-mentioned more often than others
awp
I collect copies of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis
Zeraph

awp wrote:

I collect copies of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis
What about 3
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
I think 3 is better than 2
show more