forum

That New Guy Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ceris
Hey everyone, the new star has arrived!

Seriously though, just started osu! a little over 2 months ago and have played it a little obsessively lately. Since I spend a lot of time watching anime OPs and songs, I figured osu! was the perfect game to invest my time in instead :lol: Since I love reading stuff on forums and will be around a bit, I decided to to post an introduction thread.

My eventual goal for osu! is to reach top 1k ranking, broken pp system or not, still an accomplishment. Being a person who tends to overplay a game and then just drop it, I promised myself I wouldn't go out and buy a tablet until i'm near rank 10k using just a mouse. At that point, I will decide it's time to invest in the game and start trying even harder!

Hope to see people around and maybe make a few friends. Currently osu! is pretty dull since the only friend I talked to on here had his computer break... I do live stream to friends who don't play the game so they can see my progress, so look out for that!
Zalaria
Lol welcome to the forums! Nice goals you got there, I too had some goals of getting in the top 10k (yay!) and eventually competing with the best players. It's surprising I got all the way to under 10k, and then realized I should turn off mouse precision XD Well anywho, hope you enjoy it here and have tons of fun! ^^ *adds to friends*
Chirikatori
Hey and welcome to the forums! :)
Good luck with your goals! :)
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the community! :D

And good luck for those goals ^^
Auxtrious
Welcome
Gakkun
Good luck & welcome!
CorruptSequence
Greetings! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Feel free to add me as a friend :D