forum

Jonathan Coulton - I Feel Fantastic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyoko is Cool
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 09, 2010 at 6:09:37 PM

Artist: Jonathan Coulton
Title: I Feel Fantastic
Tags: JoCo
BPM: 200
Filesize: 21083kb
Play Time: 03:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.97 stars, 578 notes)
  2. Normal (4.76 stars, 515 notes)
Download: Jonathan Coulton - I Feel Fantastic
Download: Jonathan Coulton - I Feel Fantastic (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
JoCo FTW! Any comments to this map are welcome! After I am done with insane I'm planning on adding a normal mode.

Version 0.3.6 Some hitsounds changed in insane.

Version 0.3.5 More of Normal was added, however, there are some inconsistancies. All of Normal is currently before the second half of the first chorus, though there are still changes to be made.

Version 0.3.3 More hitsounds added, the last spinner in Insane has been changed to a slider, and kiai time was added the last time the chorus is sung. I'm not quite sure it should be as long as it is, please let me know if you feel it is too long.

Version 0.3 Insane is complete, but suggestions are still welcome for fixes

Version 0.2.5 Fixed the notes after the break.

Version 0.2 - 60-70% done insane. Please ignore the beats after the last break, they are there temporarily so I could add the break.

Version 0.1 - 40% complete insane difficulty. I can't get through other insane maps, so if someone will give this a playthrough for me, I would be really grateful.
[BAR] Rei
[Normal] should be renamed to hard.
[Normal] Slightly bigger hitcircles would be nice.
[Insane] I almost didn't spot that first slider, you should try to move it to somewhere nearer to the middle of the screen.
[Insane] You should cram those sliders at the beginning closer together.