Total Posts
show more
Gens
forgot to bump the thread :U
Matma Rex
:O awesome
Topic Starter
Alice
Ready for more modding. I fixed everything (well, 2-3 things weren't fixed, especially things such as Ino's spacing which is fine. He already fixed every weird jumps but I don't think he would fix anything now, and I also think it's just fine (I tested it, I wouldn't say such things if I didn't.))

About that:
01:44:457 - Err, isn't this kind of Kiai usage unrankable? And I guess the same would apply to 00:42:119.
I don't know if it is, other BATs didn't complain about it yet.
Shinxyn
Aya~
Oh, forced default skin, okay then
Hmm, just leave the source as "Touhou", and move the rest to tags? ><
Is the "GO AHEAD" font size supposed to be smaller than the "retry" and "back"?
put a space between "themesong" in the tags

Ema's- ... any way to get the mapper to map to the same length as the other diffs?
00:12:601 - remove unused timing panel
00:35:491 (2,3) - I couldn't tell if 3 was to 1/2 or 1/1 from the spacing/music... "correctly" space this?
01:07:049 (1) - remove clap? doesn't sound like it should end with a clap (leave it blank or add finish...? blank would be better imo)
The pace changes around a bit, but still easy

Alice's- Panties! oh wait, that's not allowed for a bg >_< though you seem to already know that
It's your own diff... oh well... fine, keep the name like this
Fine, though I'd ask this to be longer too :|

Rox's- ><~ change bg here as well
00:14:059 - just start with lower volume instead of having a timing panel here..?
00:36:659 (5) - would kinda prefer the same whistle on 1/4 slider hitsound pattern as the sliders before (instead of finish), though its fine as it is
00:39:776 (4) - ^
01:17:179 (3) - try adding some claps within this repeating slider to try to match the claps on the sliders around it >.<!
01:17:958 (1,2) - I prefer 01:16:400 (1,2,3)'s pattern (two sliders then the kick slider)
02:09:387 (1) - huh? end on 1/4 not 1/8?
Good

Ino's- This isn't very hard of a Lunatic
Why is the bg so ... dark (shade wise)? It' makes the black note a bit hard to see
Does this really need the whole 3s lead in...?
00:04:809 (2,2) - failed to resnap on 1/3~!
00:42:114 (1,2,3,4) - that kiai usage is not supposed to be allowed now ><
01:31:984 (1) - whistle slider slide sounds kinda awkward on its own, add a whistle to either side? or remove slider sound?
01:44:452 (1,1,2,3) - kiai thing >:
02:07:828 (4) - hmm... new combo? comparing to 02:06:270 (1) though ><
Silly streams :P
Great~

Fix those and I'll bubble :3
Topic Starter
Alice

Shinxyn wrote:

Aya~ Yup <3
Oh, forced default skin, okay then
Hmm, just leave the source as "Touhou", and move the rest to tags? >< Ok
Is the "GO AHEAD" font size supposed to be smaller than the "retry" and "back"? It wasn't a question of font size but it was made to fit the same rectangle~~ So, yes.
put a space between "themesong" in the tags I removed "song", theme is probably good enough.

Ema's- ... any way to get the mapper to map to the same length as the other diffs? Ema isn't around anymore. I can ask her in real life, but she's been busy lately, and it's a pretty good lenght for [Easy] imo.
00:12:601 - remove unused timing panel Ok~
00:35:491 (2,3) - I couldn't tell if 3 was to 1/2 or 1/1 from the spacing/music... "correctly" space this? It's correctly spaced..?
01:07:049 (1) - remove clap? doesn't sound like it should end with a clap (leave it blank or add finish...? blank would be better imo) Yup.
The pace changes around a bit, but still easy

Alice's- Panties! oh wait, that's not allowed for a bg >_< though you seem to already know that Eww ;-; this new rule is rude, I was pretty sure every osu!player was a perverted anime girls lover that has no problems with that sort of bg ):
It's your own diff... oh well... fine, keep the name like this
Fine, though I'd ask this to be longer too :| Ok~~

Rox's- ><~ change bg here as well Ok~~
00:14:059 - just start with lower volume instead of having a timing panel here..? k
00:36:659 (5) - would kinda prefer the same whistle on 1/4 slider hitsound pattern as the sliders before (instead of finish), though its fine as it is
00:39:776 (4) - ^ I understand why Rox used finishes here.. I don't think I have to change that ):
01:17:179 (3) - try adding some claps within this repeating slider to try to match the claps on the sliders around it >.<! Done.
01:17:958 (1,2) - I prefer 01:16:400 (1,2,3)'s pattern (two sliders then the kick slider) Melody isn't the same so.. I understand that as well.
02:09:387 (1) - huh? end on 1/4 not 1/8? Done.
Good

Ino's- This isn't very hard of a Lunatic It was way harder before but was considered as inconsistent and stuff. Kinda sad, I liked the old ver xD;
Why is the bg so ... dark (shade wise)? It' makes the black note a bit hard to see Gabi complained about the fact it was too bright, there was a problem with the red notes. I deleted the black notes in every diffs, I think it's not the most important. I'll make the bg less darker though, it's true that I darkered it too much.
Does this really need the whole 3s lead in...? Switched to 2.
00:04:809 (2,2) - failed to resnap on 1/3~! xD thanks
00:42:114 (1,2,3,4) - that kiai usage is not supposed to be allowed now >< fixed
01:31:984 (1) - whistle slider slide sounds kinda awkward on its own, add a whistle to either side? or remove slider sound? I think the whistle slider thing is wanted there, and it sounds pretty cool to me.
01:44:452 (1,1,2,3) - kiai thing >: fixed
02:07:828 (4) - hmm... new combo? comparing to 02:06:270 (1) though >< ok ^^
Silly streams :P
Great~

Fix those and I'll bubble :3 YAY! xD;
Yay, thanks Shinxyn :D
Shinxyn
Okay~
Just hope next BAT doesn't complain about the streams in Ino's diff :3
Tonoko
:P yeah

I have the old bg >< I won't redownload it ><

8-)
Topic Starter
Alice

Tonoko wrote:

:P yeah

I have the old bg >< I won't redownload it ><

8-)
Haha!! I agree, really XD
sexy-commando
Oh, yeah ! solidarité francaise oblige, me voilà qui arrive sur mon beau cheval blanc pour t'offrir ce que tu appelle une étoile ! youhou ! je rigole très bonne map !
Numbers 596108
hi~
may i have a taiko?

if you think yes
plz open the box :D
SPOILER
about 3hours~1days can compelete the taiko diffculty
and taiko background i can edit by myself and...THANKS :3

if you think not,open this box
SPOILER
sorry...catch you
Topic Starter
Alice
Someone already want to add a taiko diff
I'm sorry but I can't add more diff, it's bubbled and it's in pending since so long. ):
Thank you for the star
Numbers 596108
ok D:
SamiPale
oh my god bg changed?i need the old bgs!can you give link for download? <_<
Matma Rex
samipale, here: http://imgur.com/MfLNt&eTAg4&XAGhA&9i3fV (click Second Image, Third etc)

(I still have the old version :P)
SamiPale

Matma Rex wrote:

samipale, here: http://imgur.com/MfLNt&eTAg4&XAGhA&9i3fV (click Second Image, Third etc)

(I still have the old version :P)
lots of thanks! now it's perfect! XD
fortunately I still remembel the which is the normal bg and which is the hard one :P
Neethime

samipale wrote:

oh my god bg changed?i need the old bgs!can you give link for download? <_<
8-) ero sami~
deepsea
>W</
saymun
orz

[Ino's lunatic]
00:05:393 (3) - snapped to 1/4 and not 1/6
deepsea
Yeah it is wrong snapped, damn it.<_<

Apologize for fucking up, I will take responsibility to get this rerank ASAP.

As soon as its fixed plz contact me by forum pm I will deal with this.
Alace
<Ino's Lunatic>
00:03:543 (1,1,1) - 1/4 divisor part
00:05:393 (3) - 1/3
Inozuma
Sorry >.<
EDIT: Update, last one hopefully o.o
Download: ZUN - Wind God Girl (Alice Margatroid) [Ino's Lunatic].osu
Mint Bunny
star :)
Alace
Hey
i am waitting for rebubble this
Topic Starter
Alice

Alace wrote:

Hey
i am waitting for rebubble this
It's actually updated~ :o

EDIT: well now I changed my username I re-updated, so here it is
Alace
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/21080
full submit with your new user name XD
Mutsui
kikoo.
Topic Starter
Alice
full submitted =w=
Alace
I asked 2 BATs to DL this
but they have the same situation
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/21539

I will ask admin to solve this problem ~_~
Lybydose
Did you change the name of the beatmap creator in song setup before uploading? Here: http://puu.sh/7mI

When I change that to "Alice" the map works: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/21541

You should do that and then submit again.
Topic Starter
Alice
I already did this the first time I re-submitted... It won't solve the problem.
Intermezzo
I fixed the bug causing this. Try to full-submit one more time and it should fix itself ;).
Topic Starter
Alice
Full-submitted.
Fight69
Ze
Alace
Yes Yes~
Topic Starter
Alice
Thanks Alace :D
Ekoro
Hey !

GG pour la bubble ^w^

( Btw , star )
James
bg in lunatic is kinda hiding the hit / approach circles... can you change the bg?
some parts in lunatic confuses the hell out of me.. but since this is lunatic i guess its ok.. but its better to change those patterns..

everything else... they are OK. except for the hitsounds ^^

so i star this back until we can get a better bg in lunatic
vytalibus
Honestly, I'm not a fan of maps where the creator only made one difficulty (actually, I think of guest diffs as an excuse to say the map has more than one difficulty), but I'm not going to let that affect my modding. Trust me.

<General>
However, personally I think it won't do justice not to map the entire song. I mean, two minutes of this song feels like it's too short (just imagine what Aya would tell you on that). It's just one minute more, and honestly I think it could've meant eye-catching patterns that actually bring in some excitement while playing to this song. All you need is to add some second non-inherited timing section here for that unrhythmic transition, and there you go. My timing of that is in the spoilerbox, if you're interested.

SPOILER
132,600 ms - 137 BPM
136,103 ms - 145 BPM
137,758 ms - 148 BPM
142,565 ms - 154 BPM

[Alice's Normal]
No break after 00:08:218 (1) ? I think the space here seems too long not to add a break.
02:06:270 (4,5,1) - Feels like you're dragging this whole part with only two notes and a spinner.

[Ino's Lunatic]
01:31:984 (1) - Just to clarify: is the start marker not supposed to have a whistle hitsound here?

You're on your way, man.
Patchouli
star~ :)
[Sherazard]
like touhou :)

Star~
show more