forum

Cookie Clicker

posted
Total Posts
show more
senaya
dayym, 99th condenser costs 3.55kkkkk >_>
senaya
cookie monster addon now has a sound notification when a golden cookie appears. gg, game.
deadbeat
wow, that's going to make everything go a lot faster D:
i'd almost feel bad using the cookie monster addon now

almost
VoidnOwO

senaya wrote:

cookie monster addon now has a sound notification when a golden cookie appears. gg, game.
= officially a cheat
as if it wasn't one already

I really hate the new AC's, went from 600m or so CpS to 4b CpS. Edit: got home, I meant 7,5b CpS. lol
OP
Mara
Vanilla all the way. Everything else is for scrubs.
bmin11

I'm considering resetting even though I'm missing the last two achievements (100 ACs and 100 of everything). Do you think it will worth it?
senaya

bmin11 wrote:

100 of everything
good luck with 100th condenser.

> 3kk cookie clicks
u mad bro?
bmin11
had to do that auto click for those 777x
Forfen
I don't even know for how many nights I have left my computer on just to get them cookies.

Soinou
Bad copy of Candy Box.

But well, we won't say it.
senaya
yay, 100th condenser acquired

Mistercool121
Ive spent so much time on this :I
Josh The Biker
cursors make so much cookies
anthag
"Your cookies are popular with your dog"
Hell yeah!
Synchrostar
wow finally had my first clicking frenzy stacked with a regular frenzy
click4life
VoidnOwO
Going on day 35 or so

Roughly 3 days of idling to 100th condenser with roughly 300 golden cookie clicks so far ;w;
Unless the .37 is released before I get to buy it, as they will then cost more

I also reseted the game a while ago to a new browser to see how those heavenly chips work, got 159 of them. After 3 or 4 days my CpS is already 1,6x higher even though I have 20 condensers less than in my "real" game. Those things are so op, I'm sort of glad they nerfed them from 2% -> 1% in .37 beta.

Probably going to idle the main game until I'd get like 300 chips before I reset it.

I want the +5% CpS from that grandmapocalypse, but then I can't trust golden cookies anymore ;___;
Josh The Biker

BRBP wrote:

I want the +5% CpS from that grandmapocalypse, but then I can't trust golden cookies anymore ;___;
buy the elder pledge
VoidnOwO
Oh damn. Last time I did that I actually lost cookies because the 1-2 golden cookies I was willing to wait for didn't pay back the pledge, or didn't give enough to make it worth it. Didn't even realize my income is so much higher than back then.

In .37 beta it caps at 4,398,046,511,104, which is still a lot less than the golden cookie will give... I'll start buying the pledges then, thanks.
Apex_old
Found a Japanese one:

http://kantai.denkizakana.com/
senaya
1,0375 is just unfair: 4 new upgrades are only available after you restart. this sucks, dev is forcing you to take the path he wants :<
Topic Starter
rust45
Why not reset? Heavenly chips add so much to your CpS.
Azure_Kite
Working on an osu! related one, but it's using Unity, so if you don't have that, it's kinda not gonna work.
deadbeat

Azure_Kite wrote:

Working on an osu! related one, but it's using Unity, so if you don't have that, it's kinda not gonna work.
hit me up if you want me to start testing it some more
senaya

rust45 wrote:

don't wanna. i'll get only around 410 heavenly chips for my 40 days in this madness.
DakeDekaane

senaya wrote:

rust45 wrote:

don't wanna. i'll get only around 410 heavenly chips for my 40 days in this madness.
If you look at the good side, you'll get around +820% CpS for heavenly chips +100% for the latest cookie updates when you're able to, it's not that bad imo :P

Also add the tiny percentage of milk that those 4 achievements for resetting give.
Topic Starter
rust45

senaya wrote:

rust45 wrote:

I reset after 31 days with only 273 chips. After five days I've already made far more progress than my first run got. Heavenly chips are worth it.
VoidnOwO
Am I the only one here who doesn't understand how the chips work? I reset a while ago to get 159 chips, so it says my production multiplier should be increased by 318%. Ignoring these new upgrades my overall multiplier was something like 2100% before reset, but it went way over 3000% when I reset, increasing my 20'000'000'000 Cps to something around 30'000'000'000 with the 159 chips (a lot better than what I thought anyway). And whenever I bought one of those '+15% income' cookies my overall income percentage went up by something between 80-100%, can't remember exactly, but it didn't match the chip multiplier nor anything else that made any sense to me. Someone help .-.

Currently at 38b CpS 6 days after I reset with only 159 chips, probably going to reset once more (to 260 chips) before I go for the 100th condenser. Decided to quit the non-reset game since this one is already way ahead even though I've played this 5x less.
Josh The Biker
my heavenly chips are the best
Deceitful
new?
Mara

Josh The Biker wrote:

my heavenly chips are the best
X---D

No.

PlantVSZombie wrote:

new?
It's been there for 2-3 weeks now.
bmin11
You would have to be playing Cookie Clicker since the Sun was created to have that much heavenly chips
Azure_Kite
TFW 3 minutes away from SBIII :<

DaddyCoolVipper

BRBP wrote:

Am I the only one here who doesn't understand how the chips work? I reset a while ago to get 159 chips, so it says my production multiplier should be increased by 318%. Ignoring these new upgrades my overall multiplier was something like 2100% before reset, but it went way over 3000% when I reset, increasing my 20'000'000'000 Cps to something around 30'000'000'000 with the 159 chips (a lot better than what I thought anyway). And whenever I bought one of those '+15% income' cookies my overall income percentage went up by something between 80-100%, can't remember exactly, but it didn't match the chip multiplier nor anything else that made any sense to me. Someone help .-.

Currently at 38b CpS 6 days after I reset with only 159 chips, probably going to reset once more (to 260 chips) before I go for the 100th condenser. Decided to quit the non-reset game since this one is already way ahead even though I've played this 5x less.

They're getting nerfed to be half as good in the next patch, so you should make as many cookies as possible before you update. Perhaps try getting over double the current amount of heavenly chips before resetting!
RemmyX25

get on my level scrubs

im not sure if i should be disappointed in myself for wasting so much time with this. i have 3 achievements left to get before i perfect this game (before the next big update), and i'm itching to grab them all. The worst part is, I can't save up. I keep upgrading my smaller cookie makers instead of saving up for antimatters.
bmin11
I think getting all achievements without using the Cookie Monster will take forever. It's almost cheating, but God those free cookies I can't give it up.
RemmyX25

bmin11 wrote:

I think getting all achievements without using the Cookie Monster will take forever. It's almost cheating, but God those free cookies I can't give it up.
I'm trying to do it legit because FUCK MY LIFE.

there's also a hidden achievement for getting a billion cookies or something without clicking once.
deadbeat

RemmyX25 wrote:

there's also a hidden achievement for getting a million cookies or something without clicking once.
fixed
only possible way, without cheating, is to use golden cookies until you can get 15 cookies
Mara

bmin11 wrote:

Nah, I haven't used Cookie Monster at all and I am only missing 777 golden cookies. And I only need about ~220.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I got the True Neverclick once. Then I didn't do it again and lost my data when I cleared my browser.
VoidnOwO

Mara wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

Nah, I haven't used Cookie Monster at all and I am only missing 777 golden cookies. And I only need about ~220.
Missing about 150 to 777 golden cookies, and besides that I just need a few more condensers to get all achievements. How is cookie monster almost cheating, it is cheating <_<
show more